25.5--Alex Smith, TE, TB--Scooter

25.6--Jon Kitna, QB, Det--BoneYard

25.7--Kabeer Gbaja Biamila, DL, GB--Waveman

25.8--LaVar Arrington, LB, Was--DocJ

25.9--Derrick Blaylock, RB, NYJ--RLLD

25.10--Junior Seau, LB, NE--PIK

25.11--Vernand Morency, RB, Hou--Pretender

25.12--Chike Okeafor, DL, Ari--Diesel

ahh, my sleeper TE lasts all the way to being Mr Irrelevant in my draft. I love it.

the last 5 picks are great fun...got everyone I targeted and there are still 3 players in my draft queue.

How fitting that we stall out at Deisel one last time. lol :banana:

I think my team is much stronger this season than my squad last year...Once Deisel picks (or earlier if I get antsy) I will post an "evaluate this draft" on the main forearm, using only team names so as to not taint anyone's opinion (hehehehe, he said "taint", hehehehe).

I am fairly pleased with my depth at RB & WR, but admittedly I have risks in Barber & Owens as my 1-2 punch. I feel pretty good about locking up the Denver backfield, and my D, while a bit shy at LB, is definately solid at DL and DB - best in the league maybe. I hate getting the 25th best LB when I can take the #1 DB...of course I'm gambling that Peterson gets the # of tackles I expect him to in that speedy SEA defense, and I need to scour the WW on a weekly basis to grab the hot LB of 2006...otherwise I think my mojo was strong this year.

Lots of good teams that should compete here - should be a great year.

Ah fock it - I'm gonna post the league rosters w/o Deisel's 25th pick. Not like that's gonna make his team any better (probably can't make it much worse either? :P )

Damn, i had Morency (was going to take him a few rounds earlier) and A. Smith qued up. Missed them both :angry:

Damn, i had Morency (was going to take him a few rounds earlier) and A. Smith qued up. Missed them both :wacko:

allow me to be the 1st to say, "ha ha!" :P

I love screwing people with the very last pick in the draft...you just made my day. :angry:

Its all good if he doesnt. Not like i would start him over Bush or Edge anyways.

Im glad i got them both in my 16 team league.