Sign in to follow this  
Contender/Pretender

HELP

Zap - I picked Kampman and then I see Diesel picked Wali but I can't see who he picked and I'm stuck I left and came back and it is the same. Don't know what to do I am on aim wistingers somebody let me know how to get going again, please Thanks

The threads are updated. There is a funny script that bogs down on the "draft board" and the best thing to do is close and open your browser, or try a new browser. You can still pick because the script doesn't mess up the rest of the draftroom. Or you could post your pick here, and I will insert it.

the draftroom shows I'm still up on first pick of the end of the round and Diesel has picked after me but the red is on the pick before him.

What is your AIM Zap?

The threads are updated. There is a funny script that bogs down on the "draft board" and the best thing to do is close and open your browser, or try a new browser. You can still pick because the script doesn't mess up the rest of the draftroom. Or you could post your pick here, and I will insert it.

What did Diesel pick for his second pick?

the draftroom shows I'm still up on first pick of the end of the round and Diesel has picked after me but the red is on the pick before him.

What is your AIM Zap?

liforc

but it isn't working. I've tried sending you and RLLD IMs but it says you're offline. I'm not much of an IMer, so who knows. I think the last time I used it was during the draft last year.

liforc

but it isn't working. I've tried sending you and RLLD IMs but it says you're offline. I'm not much of an IMer, so who knows. I think the last time I used it was during the draft last year.

I will try going out and reentering browser etc and will make my pick after I see who Diesel picked - yeah I tried your aim says you aren't available.

your aim says you aren't available.

It's a liar. :thumbsup:

But I won't be available in about 20 minutes for about an hour...

It's a liar. :thumbsup:

But I won't be available in about 20 minutes for about an hour...

I rebooted my computer it is still stuck - I will try and make a pick - I don't know what diesel picked for his seond pick so.. here goes but if my computer doesn't show updated stuff - I'm in deep you know what.

I rebooted my computer it is still stuck - I will try and make a pick - I don't know what diesel picked for his seond pick so.. here goes but if my computer doesn't show updated stuff - I'm in deep you know what.

As soon as I picked it showed Kampman and then moved Wali to diesels second pick and showed me his 1st pick and showed mine and seems to be ok now.

Thanks for the patience!

She's blonde. :dunno:

I said the threads were updated. Check the rd 19 thread. It's unpinned and complete. He took, Alex Brown. I should have just posted that to begin with, sorry, but I figured you'd just check.

She's blonde. :wub:

I said the threads were updated. Check the rd 19 thread. It's unpinned and complete. He took, Alex Brown. I should have just posted that to begin with, sorry, but I figured you'd just check.

You got DManning if you cannot see it.

She's blonde. :wub:

You got DManning if you cannot see it.

How did you know I was blond :clap: I was panickng a little and didn't think of the round thread being updated. Sorry - by the way my aim still shows your aim as being off line. Wierd. I am up and running with my aim so....

Thanks yes I see I got Manning - another wacko pick? I think not :dunno:

Thanks yes I see I got Manning - another wacko pick? I think not :cry:

Risky, but rook DBs come from nowhere all the time. He sure has a nice opportunity in front of him. Looks like he could take punts from Hester too. Not wacko, but the type I like to see laying in the waiver wire weeds for a couple weeks.

Risky, but rook DBs come from nowhere all the time. He sure has a nice opportunity in front of him. Looks like he could take punts from Hester too. Not wacko, but the type I like to see laying in the waiver wire weeds for a couple weeks.

With his opportunity and what I've read about him - I decided to reach here and take him. I had him up there in my rankings. I have 2 other solid DB's so...maybe I should have taken a third before branching out but with you guys - I'm not sure who's picking who and didn't want to lose him. Who knows he may end up back on the waiver LOL. Chancy yes - but gut call.