Sign in to follow this  
TexanForever

This sucks

I had my queue set up on begin/stop so that it would select the 1st player in my queue and then stop, but it kept on going. I had McNair as the 1st palyer and Carr as the 2nd but the queue did not stop like it should have. Can something be done about this?

I had my queue set up on begin/stop so that it would select the 1st player in my queue and then stop, but it kept on going. I had McNair as the 1st palyer and Carr as the 2nd but the queue did not stop like it should have. Can something be done about this?

Yes. when the season starts, you can drop Carr and pick someone useful up.

And next year you'll know not to queue up that many QBs.

lol :banana:

For the rest of the draft I will not be predrafting more than 1 player. This is twice the queue has screwed me, and I haven't even got so much as a kiss out of it. :) No big deal. I'll just make a trade or like Scooter says, use the waiver wire. The queue on this site sucks though. ;)

Yep, the best solution is just to deal with it. I didn't expect the DEs ahead of Kearse to go, and might have done differently if I knew he would be my pick. I had no intention of taking Warner where I did, but may have taken him later. Anyway, I've seen commishes jump through hoops to fix these things and it can open the door to all kinds of chaos. We'll just keep it closed.

Zap that's fine with me. I'm cool with it. But I would like to know why the queue did not work like it was supposed to? :rolleyes:

Zap that's fine with me. I'm cool with it. But I would like to know why the queue did not work like it was supposed to? :doh:

Me too. Being right on the corner, I haven't used begin stop, but I try to keep a limited # of players in my queue. Last night I loaded it up, to be sure not to delay things early in the morning while I was still sleeping. It worked, but I didn't enjoy the outcome. I'm with you. We're moving fast enough. I'm not doing that again.