Sign in to follow this  
waveman

Hey what is up with this claim period BS?

Looking at past transactions, people were adding and dropping players on the fly, I actually lost a backup because I wasn't quick enough...now I have wait until the end of the day and based on my position I may or may not get a player???

huh... :ninja: :doublethumbsup:

Who'd yah lose :dunno:

I had alot of crap going on when it was announced/rumored that Duckett was going to be traded, and didn't have time to get logged in the get Norwood. If somebody winds up with my pick tonight, I am going to be pissed :first:

League Manager has a mind of it's own on this, I think.

I have the settings set the way I said I did.

I have contacted tech support.

I am sorry.

Btw, this may be YOUR doing. If you go through "claims" you go through claims. You can find same said player in FA, and he is yours. I did this with one of my first moves. Check it out.

League Manager has a mind of it's own on this, I think.

I have the settings set the way I said I did.

I have contacted tech support.

I am sorry.

Btw, this may be YOUR doing. If you go through "claims" you go through claims. You can find same said player in FA, and he is yours. I did this with one of my first moves. Check it out.

Any way I look at the players they all show up as either Trade For or Claim Request. It shows up this way in a couple of different browsers.

Any way I look at the players they all show up as either Trade For or Claim Request. It shows up this way in a couple of different browsers.

Humm, now if I go straight to Drop/Add it allows me to to do it, but when I go view all Free Agents from the Player drop down is when I get the other options. In fact when I go straight to the Free Agent list from the player drop down, it only gives the Claim Request option. You would think it would give the option the add rather than submit a claim...

Waiver Wire

Your league's waiver wire system begins at the start of week 2.

It's working the way it's supposed to as far as I can tell. If you want to drop and add players, use Drop/Add Players. :wacko:

Yes, thanks to this crap, i missed out on Norwood. I literally added him as soon as it was announced that Duckett was heading to Washington.

What a joke :dunno:

:argue:

It seems to work fine for me.

Then again, even with my schedule I am able to take 2 minutes to login and make moves, and that is saying something-trust me..... :mad:

Yes, thanks to this crap, i missed out on Norwood. I literally added him as soon as it was announced that Duckett was heading to Washington.

What a joke :mad:

That's impossible. I added him before the news. :wacko:

Also, it isn't my fault, AOL's fault or anyone's fault but yours if you're trying to execute waiver claims during open free agency. :lol: