Sign in to follow this  
roughrider0397

Hagy whats up!

Sorry guys its been nuts lately. I just got my internet running at the new house. I just updated Lobos roster so FA is wide open. Just remember that once the season starts you cannot pickup on gamedays. I'm ready to get going and probably dominate!

Sorry guys its been nuts lately. I just got my internet running at the new house. I just updated Lobos roster so FA is wide open. Just remember that once the season starts you cannot pickup on gamedays. I'm ready to get going and probably dominate!

Glad you're back in action!! Though I won't go calling your team the best just yet. My team is looking pretty studly.

Good to hear everything's alright. Looking forward to another rewarding season. After all you guys can talk about how great your teams look on paper, but at the moment the only bragging rights are claimed by your humble Mudbbowl Defending Champion Loco Lobos!!! :D :thumbsdown: :dunno: Yes things change, and at the end of the year someone else may claim the crown, but the Lobos can't be counted out at this point.

Yeah yeah yeah ive been trying but i havent had much of a chance to talk to anyone about trades right now due to the move and school starting, plus i only have dial up with 1 phone line at the moment