Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

What does the expression "It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway" mean?

it is a form of training for competitive eating, kyobashi swears by it

I always thought is was just an easy way to explain Einstein's theory of relativity. <_<

It's what it would be like for you if I banged a chick, then you went next.

"Even a 747 looks small when you land it in the Grand Canyon." - Tom Arnold speaking of Roseanne Barr.

I thought that was from Triple H when he was speaking to Stephanie McMahon :cry:

It's what it would be like for you if I banged a chick, then you went next.

Good thing that's a big "if"

It was one of my favorite college experiences. Those wacky dorm antics!

I like it when you throw the hot dog down the hallway and it bounces off the wall and rolls along the floor and then you make some stupid freshman eat it.

I like it when you throw the hot dog down the hallway and it bounces off the wall and rolls along the floor and then you make some stupid freshman eat it.

:doublethumbsup: FRESHMAN

That figure of speech is used to compare the experience of throwing a hotdog down a hallway with another experience which is similar in nature, such as throwing a cell phone down a hallway.

Someone might ask you "How do I throw a cell phone down a hallway?" You might respond by explaining "Its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway." Thus, you have taught them using analogy.

:mad:

:lol:

You suck.

:dunno:

For the times one goes "porking", in order to entice a fat broad to enter your bedroom, you must give her some temptation to head in a particular direction, like following a tasty treat much like a dog would follow a thrown stick. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, and getting out of the way, as a one-broad stampede will shake the paintings off the walls.

For the times one goes "porking", in order to entice a fat broad to enter your bedroom, you must give her some temptation to head in a particular direction, like following a tasty treat much like a dog would follow a thrown stick. It's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, and getting out of the way, as a one-broad stampede will shake the paintings off the walls.

:thumbsdown:

I thought threads pertaining to Addict's muff were all at TDZ?

I thought threads pertaining to Addict's muff were all at TDZ?

OUCH!!! Good one TNG. You going to jump on board with some pics like addict posted??

:praying:

Ask your mother.

I did and she said you have a half inch pen!s :thumbsdown:

OUCH!!! Good one TNG. You going to jump on board with some pics like addict posted??

:praying:

That would be a negative.

Holy fock, 2,618 views and only 32 replies :shocking:

THIS thread. I love it. :wub:

Maybe many others have come here too to get the wealth of information you guys offer that's why there are so many views?

lol that reminds me of when i was a sophomore in high school and i relentlessly picked on the freshmen.

some of my favorite moments include:

-throwing whole, unwrapped cinammon rolls at them.

-flipping a penny into one of their eyes while my friend talked ###### to them.

-shoving trash in their lockers during PE

-throwing powdered donuts at the back of their head and then laughing at the resulting cloud of smoke.

really surprised I never got in more trouble back in school.

reminds me of in middle school when me and some friends spread a rumor that this one guy had sex with his cousin. we got called into the office later that day, and the VP was out that day, and this cool art teacher was working in his place and he let us off the hook with a warning.

ah...memories.

The running joke in my group of friends is that its for a woman that has been with a ton of guys and wore out.

Guy1

Dammnnnn did you see brenda today? she was looking hot.

Guy2

Yea but it would be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway man. Is it even worth the time?

lol that reminds me of when i was a sophomore in high school and i relentlessly picked on the freshmen.

some of my favorite moments include:

-throwing whole, unwrapped cinammon rolls at them.

-flipping a penny into one of their eyes while my friend talked ###### to them.

-shoving trash in their lockers during PE

-throwing powdered donuts at the back of their head and then laughing at the resulting cloud of smoke.

really surprised I never got in more trouble back in school.

reminds me of in middle school when me and some friends spread a rumor that this one guy had sex with his cousin. we got called into the office later that day, and the VP was out that day, and this cool art teacher was working in his place and he let us off the hook with a warning.

ah...memories.

jeebus you were a d!ckbag.

Ask your mother.

This took way too long. This place never recovered, did it?