SD 30 KC 1pm

PIT 7 Atl 1pm

MIA 5 GB 1pm

CIN 4 Car 1pm

CAR 1 Cin 1pm

MIN 1 Sea 4pm

2pm - Go Houston! I've got Philly . . . uh oh there also

YEE-AAH! :banana:

edit: massive bloodshed, looks like we are down to 250.

Bah- default pick wins again- we are at 309

I made my picks through week 17 a few weeks ago. I originally picked JAX over HOU but later realized I needed JAX later in the year so I decided week 7 was the right time to play the IND card and take them over WAS.

Well, down to 250 (or so depending on the automatic picks). So who's up for calling it quits and everybody left getting 20 big ones? Yeah, me neither.

I always go out of my way to avoid picking a road team in these things. Luckily I had Indy left or I may have taken Jax. Chicago looks to be the pick this week.

OUCH! Massive bloodshed is right! We are down to an even 300 still standing... and one of those is me (Denver :)), and since I can't keep the cash your entries just jumped in value to a cool $16.66, so you've more than paid for the Compiler. Whew! Congrats to those who survived our biggest slaughter to date. Sorry for those who didn't. Jacksonville... Philly... Seattle... the Cards... I knew it was a tough week, but damn, didn't know it was going to be that tough!

:banana: No way was I touching that JAX / HOU game!! Houston has played them tough since their first game in the league. Good luck to the 300 of us left ... :)

A 62 yard field goal as time expires and I'm out. TB had to go and beat my Bengals last week in a close game and then they knock me out of this pool the next. TB just moved to the top of my S-List. Good luck to the 300. I'll have to think about making picks on my own the rest of the way out, just to see how mad I am at Matt Bryant.

If I was going to predict a kicker to hit a 62 yard game winner, Bryant would be way, way down my list. That was shocking.

I made my picks through week 17 a few weeks ago. I originally picked JAX over HOU but later realized I needed JAX later in the year so I decided week 7 was the right time to play the IND card and take them over WAS.

I made my picks through week 17 before last week's game. I originally had Dallas last week against Houston and then was going to take Denver against Cleveland yesterday. However, a few years ago I got booted from a survival league in the first week when Houston upset Dallas, and so I switched to taking Denver last week. Jax seemed like the best choice left. Oh well.

Good luck to the 300 or so who are left.

F Matt Bryant and Donovan McNabb!!!!!!!!!!

TWO Interception returns for TDs?!?!?!?!?!

Their offense couldn't do squat and you guys gave them the game. Good job!

Looks like another NFC Championship game LOSS for the Eagles at Chicago.

:D

Zona Sucks!!! I should have gone with the J-E-T-S over Det.

I cannot believe how many went with JAC. Good luck to those that are remaining!

MK: I hope you do this again next year!

JAX picks were from last week. I see only 2 out so far this week (one HOU, one PHI).

About to be a bunch out from PITT, myself included. Oakland has zero offense, but Pitt has less. Knew I should have gone with SD

About to be a bunch out from PITT, myself included. Oakland has zero offense, but Pitt has less. Knew I should have gone with SD

Whew...I was debating between PIT and NYG. Went with the Giants. Quick read looks like 84 went down with PIT.

Roethlisberger! :cheers:

I think that is all that needs to be said about Week 8 in the pool.

Thanks for the contest fellas!

Jacksonville knocked me out this week, but it was fun while it lasted and the price was right!

Thanks again!! :doublethumbsup:

Cheers

The default pick lost! The default pick lost!

And it was a close one! We've unexplicably had the default pick win (if you picked Arizona in Week 1) every week of the contest. Following alphabetic order Dallas was queued up to win this week, but the block, penalty and kick by Nick Novak sealed the deal for a Redskins win. Wow!

Next up would have been Denver at Oakland. I was really starting to think the default picks were going to roll through this pool. At any rate... now we have only.... 137!

Wow, another bloody Sunday, at least from a percentage standpoint. My count so far shows 103 out and only 7 have moved on, 2 of those thanks to a blocked field goal by Baltimore to save their win.

Anyway, I'm out thanks to Atlanta. I thought they were going to pull it out after Vick scrambled to the Cleveland 6, but a holding penalty negated that and they fumbled on the next play. Oh well. I look forward to this Survivor Pool again next year.

Good luck to the rest of you.

And as one of those on Baltimore this week may I say "WHEW!! ... " :banana:

May I also note, that my 50/50 partner has wanted JAC over HOU both times and I knixed it .... "WHEW!!"

Would be a really good week looking at the inputs if CAR was to go down, too .... :clap:

Here's to those of us still remaining ........ :cheers: ...... to pick for another week.

Wow, another bloody Sunday, at least from a percentage standpoint. My count so far shows 103 out and only 7 have moved on, 2 of those thanks to a blocked field goal by Baltimore to save their win.

Anyway, I'm out thanks to Atlanta. I thought they were going to pull it out after Vick scrambled to the Cleveland 6, but a holding penalty negated that and they fumbled on the next play. Oh well. I look forward to this Survivor Pool again next year.

Good luck to the rest of you.

May I also note, that my 50/50 partner has wanted JAC over HOU both times and I knixed it .... "WHEW!!"

Nicely done :banana:

Damn, people have been dropping like flies out of this contest the past few weeks. Only 15 survived yesterday and another 19 are waiting on Carolina tonight. Even with a Carolina win, we are much closer to deciding this thing!

Thanks for the contest guys. I lost with New England...dropping 2 in a row??? What is the NFL coming to? I still had lots of good options and thought I was in pretty good shape. Oh well, thanks again and good luck to all those left.

Coach