Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

*** Official Miami vs. Pittsburgh Game Thread ***

Guest Black Label Society
You were a little vauge, please elaborate a little more as to how you really feel.

Thanks in advance.

:wall:

YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.

Culpepper looks awfully pathetic. My God, I hate Joey Porter more than any defensive player this side of Dawkins.

If there is a religion based upon the works of Joey Porter, sign me up.

How many of you just switched over to ESPN?

Cowher and Roethlisberger both coming over to console Cpep..."Man, you really sucked sack tonight. Thanks for making Batch look good"

Batch's Mom's eye makeup makes her look like she has 2 black eyes. Never seen a woman do that intentionally before. Like the old joke, "what do you tell a woman with 2 balck eyes? Nothing, she was told twice already. Prolly about the mullet.

Cowher and Roethlisberger both coming over to console Cpep..."Man, you really sucked sack tonight. Thanks for making Batch look good"

Wow another 2 INT performance. I think his confidence is shattered.

I can see a HEAVY dose of R. Brown next game.

Ok, a little off topic but for all those prognosticators (sp?) who think MIA will win the AFC East.... SUCK IT!!!

They might finish behind BUF and NYJ (ok, well that's a little strong, maybe not behind the Jets...lol)

C Pep is BAD......looks more and more like Randy made him....he looks like he shouldnt even start in the NFL....

ALL he seems to have is a fast ball now....

This should have been obvious last year. And it's the same reason Johnson was able to come in and succeed after Pepper went down. He played within the system that was there and wasn't lobbing up prayers for Moss to bail him out.

Batch's Mom's eye makeup makes her look like she has 2 black eyes.

She does. :banana:

I just got home from the bar and saw 538 posts on this topic ...... you guys are SICK and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Not even going to say anything.... just wanted to get a word in on this monster thread :mad:

This will be a tough test for both teams but I believe Batch will play well enough and the team will win one for Ben. 24-13 :mad:

not bad, Steelers by 11 :thumbsdown: