Sign in to follow this  
flogit66

Need a BACK?

Two I'm looking at is Morency and Norwood.

Morency will have a shot at starting. Wali is still unproven.

Norwood had a great pre-season, but Dunn definitely number one man. Didn't see much of Norwood, could he be a possible goal line vulture?

Any other backs out there your looking to stash just in case?

i'm stashing morency; cedric houston and buckhalter (westrbook gets hurt and he's money)...

morency COULD pay off; c. houston i am THIS close to dropping; cuz even if he does win teh starting gig he still isn't worth much.

There's been one game played in week 1... how could you possibly "need" a back?!?!

Edit:

Not 'you' the poster... 'you' = anyone that "needs" a back.

Two I'm looking at is Morency and Norwood.

Morency will have a shot at starting. Wali is still unproven.

Norwood had a great pre-season, but Dunn definitely number one man. Didn't see much of Norwood, could he be a possible goal line vulture?

Any other backs out there your looking to stash just in case?

Was your brain absent at your draft or is your IQ that of OJ?

Was your brain absent at your draft or is your IQ that of OJ?

I wouldn't question a mans IQ if he could get away with murder. You idiot.

Naw, I got LT2, and the Titans RBBC mess. Which I presume a lot of you are dealing with as well. There's quite a few RBBC's, which means someones available that might win a job. I picked up Gado as my last back. Now wouldn't you try to better that option. You can't win championships sittin on your hands.

By the way the Bengals are going to kick KC's arse. ;)

I drafted Norwood in all three of my leagues, Morency in one, Wali in one and Wali on the WW a month ago in another. Someone, somewhere is gonna go down. ;) Someone more under the radar, IMO who has had a good preseason but on a crappy team, Jerome Harrison, Clev.

None of these guys are available in my $$$$ league...im assuming alot of the serious leagues are like that??...the best available I could see in my league is Houston or Davenport

davenport has upside. c. houston COULD pan out; but thats a longshot with barlow ahead of him and also blaylock.

I'm thinking of picking up poops cause if fwp goes down he could be gold.

Leon Washington is a deep deep deep rb that could take over the starting job at some point. Worth a look in a 14 team league 20 man roster like mine.

There's been one game played in week 1... how could you possibly "need" a back?!?!

I need a back. I only have Warrick Dunn, Fred Taylor, Julius Jones, Frank Gore, and Brandon Jacobs.

However, I also have:

Peyton Manning

Terrell Owens

Marvin Harrison

Randy Moss

KeenanMcCardell

Joe Jurevicious

Heath Miller

Dallas Clark

I went QB/Receiver early - we'll see how this turns out...

I need a back. I only have Warrick Dunn, Fred Taylor, Julius Jones, Frank Gore, and Brandon Jacobs.

However, I also have:

Peyton Manning

Terrell Owens

Marvin Harrison

Randy Moss

KeenanMcCardell

Joe Jurevicious

Heath Miller

Dallas Clark

I went QB/Receiver early - we'll see how this turns out...

I will give the customary reply: Nice 6 team league....

Edit:

Not 'you' the poster... 'you' = anyone that "needs" a back.

One of the owners in our 12 team league only has LT2 and Deangelo Williams. He also has crappy WRs, and Eli at QB. I have M. Bell, Portis, Frddie and Chester Taylor, and Jacobs. I'm hoping after he gets crushed the first 2 weeks, that he may be open to a trade of 2 of my starters for LT2.

a DEEP sleeper would be quincy wilson in Cincy.... with chris perry out, i can see him posting some decent stats, and should Rudi ever get hurt, he can fill in nicely.

I wouldnt put him on your team yet ( unless your in a large league with large rosters) ... but def someone to keep an eye on.