Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Tiki Barber

I would rather play against any other RB than focking Barber, it's like watching a slow death for the fantasy week unfold, you know I've held off LT, SA, M. Faulk, T.Davis, and E. Smith all in their primes to victories in the late game but whenever I have a 15 point lead vs Barber it never works for me. NEVER!

The guys who are multiple TD's threats I'd rather play anyday, cause that way you can turn off the game when they finish you off early on. The GD bastards like Barber who just stab you in the gut touch after touch, if it's not a run then it's a pass, one way or another you know it's going to him and he will slowly decrease your 15-20 point lead as the clock ticks. The death blow always comes in the mid 4th, never early.

I hate playing against Barber, there is simply no safety zone when facing that SOB. The Giants are up big, he will bury you in the rushing yards. The Giants are down big, they will dink and dunk to him and he'll pile up rec yards, in a tight game it's a double nightmare. I want him to retire after this season. I also wonder why he never fumbles anymore, that use to ease my doubts.

I also faced him last year when he had 200+ rushing yards vs Skins, his career game. I won that week but that effort was in the early game, but as usual he always sneaks the opposing team past me when he is the only guy left to play.

I would rather play against any other RB than focking Barber, it's like watching a slow death for the fantasy week unfold, you know I've held off LT, SA, M. Faulk, T.Davis, and E. Smith all in their primes to victories in the late game but whenever I have a 15 point lead vs Barber it never works for me. NEVER!

The guys who are multiple TD's threats I'd rather play anyday, cause that way you can turn off the game when they finish you off early on. The GD bastards like Barber who just stab you in the gut touch after touch, if it's not a run then it's a pass, one way or another you know it's going to him and he will slowly decrease your 15-20 point lead as the clock ticks. The death blow always comes in the mid 4th, never early.

I hate playing against Barber, there is simply no safety zone when facing that SOB. The Giants are up big, he will bury you in the rushing yards. The Giants are down big, they will dink and dunk to him and he'll pile up rec yards, in a tight game it's a double nightmare. I want him to retire after this season. I also wonder why he never fumbles anymore, that use to ease my doubts.

I feel ya dude.... Hate that fockin scumbag just as much as you.....

My scenario tonight:

I had Burress, Wayne going.

My opponent had Barber, Harrison, Vineteri.

I was up by 30 points at the start of the game.

I had a NARROW 4 point victory.

It was a tension headache watching Tiki run and catch.

Next year, I just need to draft him. He's a GREAT FFB player.

It was a tension headache watching Tiki run and catch.

Next year, I just need to draft him. He's a GREAT FFB player.

Hopefully Next year he retires like he's been hinting at.... :rolleyes: I wouldn't miss him at all

Count me into guys that sob always beats me, robbed me of a Superbowl last year. If he is 40% of the offensive why can't teams defenses him why? I mean why? why can't they? why? someone tell me why?

Sorry I was losing it here for a bit, but why. :( <_<

I am unsure why, but when i just checked who was online i noticed two different "guests" were reading this thread tonight. So i bumped it.

Ronde >> Tiki

One of those players I never felt comfortable drafting. 

I wouldn’t draft him this season. 

He was always good to me when I drafted him. Helped me win a championship or two.