Sign in to follow this  
mjm3939

Alexander Trade Offers

My team is lacking depth and I knew it the moment the draft was over.

QB-Delhomme

RB - Alexander, Chester T

WR - Chambers, Rod Smith

Flex - Williamson

TE - Troupe

K - Stover

D - NYG

Bench - Lundy, Buckhalter, Clayton,Clayton, Kitna

Received 2 Good offers for Alexander

1) Edge AND Driver for Alexander

2) Jordan and Wayne for Alexander

I am leaning towards #1. Let me know what you guys think?

I agree. Hold onto SA as said above, he will always have top notch value. The team in my league last year w/ SA rode him to the playoffs w/ worse depth than you. If you do deal him, deal him after a 150 yd/2 td game. I think the top 3 are head and shoulders above everyone else. You are pretty much getting a low 1st rounder paired w/ a 4th rounder, I dont see a lot of value there. Hold onto Shaun "Madden Curse" Alexander.

return the favor

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231909

I would hold onto SA if I were you - I don't think either of those trades are worth it.

If it was Steven Jackson and Wayne then I'd consider it. SA will in my opinion lead the league in TD's again.

That offense has two many weapons so defenses can't focus on him. I'd keep him...

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231759

so is this a keeper league or a redraft league?

what you do with your team may be very different based on what kind of league you are in, what type of scoring etc.,

NO WAY. yes you are thin, but not desperate, at least not yet. james looked terrible on sunday and HAPPENED to cross the stripe, but his line was atrocious and he did not fare well. i expect to see much more of that as the year goes on. jordan is in much of the same boat, although a little better situation. shaun has won me a few titles in years past, hold onto him. any given week he can easily outscore either of those pairs.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=231873

I agree with the general concensus that they are both bad deals for you. You gotta stick with SA. I had the option to keep Edge from last year and decided to keep SJax instead. A RB is only as good as his OL and the Arizona OL has historically been one of the worst!

Please help me!

I agree with the general concensus that they are both bad deals for you. You gotta stick with SA. I had the option to keep Edge from last year and decided to keep SJax instead. A RB is only as good as his OL and the Arizona OL has historically been one of the worst!

Please help me!

Gun to my head I take deal 1, but Edge is a sell high commodity right now, I'd rather risk it with SA and some WW scrub reciever than any of the 2 trade offers.

check mine!