Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Anyone been to a swinger's club?

So, dateline (or something) had a show on last week where they interviewed a bunch of swingers. My wife and I were talking about it afterwards. It was a funny conversation. In any case, I'm curious if anyone has ever been to one? If so, was anyone there attractive? Did you participate?

wife's can size....geez...

and what came of the conversation?

38DD. Huge.

Nothing came of it, it was just a funny conversation. Nothing yet anyway.... :D :P

Swingers club, no.

Swingers party, yes. Was a party with people into "polymonogamy" Went with my GF and a friend of hers.

pretty grim crowd to be honest.

some f@g wanted to tie me up and spank me. :thumbsup:

I had a girl take me to Encounters in Houston for my 28th birthday. We did not swing/swap or anything but we did have a good time. Its kind of like Vegas what happens there stays there.

38DD. Huge.

Nothing came of it, it was just a funny conversation. Nothing yet anyway.... :wub: :thumbsup:

Dammbbit - you have neighbors, doncha?? :doh:

some f@g wanted to tie me up and spank me. :thumbsdown:

He obviously has read your posts here.... :)

Went three times to two different clubs. One was in NH, since closed down, for running a business out of a house and another in RI that was run out of a converted warehouse.

The chance of me every going to one of these type of places is less than 1/2 of 1 percent.

Swingers club, no.

Swingers party, yes. Was a party with people into "polymonogamy" Went with my GF and a friend of hers.

pretty grim crowd to be honest.

some f@g wanted to tie me up and spank me.

I let him.

;)

:D

Not for me.

The idea of a 3some with some of our attractive female frineds is certainly intriguing. The idea of being in some club and saying, "hey random guy, wanna fock my wife while I fock random chick here," not so much. :D

Swingers club, no.

some f@g wanted to tie me up and spank me. :banana:

I said I was sorry. :thumbsdown:

The idea of a 3some with some of our attractive female frineds is certainly intriguing. The idea of being in some club and saying, "hey random guy, wanna fock my wife while I fock random chick here," not so much. :cry:

what better way to make friends?

Did you regret it afterwards?

:dunno:

Even though the girls I was with wanted me to, I still couldn't do it. :cry:

No.

And I don't want to either.

A couple odd things I saw:

1) Saw this old couple.....I mean 75-80 years old. :mellow: The women had on a long blond wig that made it even weirded. No we didn't hook up. :clap: Can's mustu been a flap of folded up skin and some age spots.

2) Was talking to this one dude...he was there with his wife, I guess, didn't see her. He was one of those cockolds I guess. He and his wife went to these swinger parties/clubs...his wife focked different dudes, but he wasn't allowed to partake. He said he was just "happy" he got to go the parties and was "lucky". :lol:

3) Another time we got propositioned by this couple. The guy looked like Jackie Mason and his partner looked like a guy in drag. :(

There are more.

2) Was talking to this one dude...he was there with his wife, I guess, didn't see her. He was one of those cockolds I guess. He and his wife went to these swinger parties/clubs...his wife focked different dudes, but he wasn't allowed to partake. He said he was just "happy" he got to go the parties and was "lucky". :wacko:

in my Manray days I met all kinds of focked up people and couples, this was quite common for people that went there.

Did he show you his chastity belt/device? :dunno:

Did he show you his chastity belt/device? :dunno:

No, this house had a big flat porch out back. We were just talking to him like it was a normal party, which it seemed to be outside...cept fer the couple screwing in the hottub. Most of the "Activities" were taking place indoors. :wacko:

No, this house had a big flat porch out back. We were just talking to him like it was a normal party, which it seemed to be outside...cept fer the couple screwing in the hottub. Most of the "Activities" were taking place indoors. :dunno:

How did you find out about it? I know there was a really popular one in southern NH that got shut down, it was on the news and everything.

How did you find out about it? I know there was a really popular one in southern NH that got shut down, it was on the news and everything.

That was the one, Club Elan. It got shut down a few weeks after the last time we went there.

That was the one, Club Elan. It got shut down a few weeks after the last time we went there.

yeah right, that was you I saw on the news getting dragged out in the leather harness.

yeah right, that was you I saw on the news getting dragged out in the leather harness.

not into leather, freak. :thumbsdown:

38DD. Huge.

Nothing came of it, it was just a funny conversation. Nothing yet anyway.... :banana: :banana:

update? :headbanger:

update? :dunno:

You live for the random bump.