Sign in to follow this  
Zap

Week Two

:bench:

Doc J for me. We have had some of the most amazing FF battles I have ever seen. I usually come out on the wrong end. :headbanger:

Starting on Prozac this week-- The Great Ahman Green. :wacko:

Just peeked at the scores, I am down with Ward still to play, will prolly lose again, check in with you next week... :blink:

Owens broken finger and benching Adrian Wilson is killing me.

I'd have had the game won otherwise, but I got cute and figured McAllister against that dogsh!t Raiders offense was a smart play. Grrrrrr

Sweet Leaf has me by 2.x with Freddy Taylor to play. I have Matt Jones and Heath Miller.

The crap thing is that in my main $ league I have Fred Taylor and my opponent has Heath Miller.

So I hope Fred Taylor has a great night, and I hope Matt Jones has an even better great night and I hope Heath Miller doesn't do jack.

I'm fairly happy with most of my guys so far. Aaron Brooks HAD to go as that Raider O line could be one the worst in history. They make the Texans of years past look like ALL-Pro's.

I can't complain. Frank Gore, Chester Taylor and my D are carrying my team. I'll take what I can get. Three weeks ago I was mourning Clinton Portis' shoulder. Today I'm sending psychic messages to Brad Childress to start Ray Edwards this weekend. Much fun. :huh:

You can usually get a pretty good feel for what your team will be like by week 2. Obviously my team in this league wont be doing much. This is always a tough time of the year as you decide which league you will work hard in and which one you just let roll..... :doh:

Although I ran into a "hornet's nest" this weekend, I still like my team overall and feel like I will be there in the end.

my coaching has been best described as :angry: at the wheel. I either turn that trend around asap or i can forget about the playoffs and such. insert Jim Mora rant here... :ninja:

If I had only known Green wasn't going to start my winning streak would have continued....oh well no whine no cheese. It was a close one. Congratulations Canadian Cold Beer. Good game

If I had only known Green wasn't going to start my winning streak would have continued....oh well no whine no cheese. It was a close one. Congratulations Canadian Cold Beer. Good game

Yeah...our game was the only thing that kept me watching Monday night. I feel your pain on the Green issue. GTD's have killed me more than once. Good luck from here on out.