Sign in to follow this  
DEEZNUTS

how many of you showered and shaved today?

nope, went to church last night, still wearing the clothes I woke up in (with a hat of course)

i have to shower; so i DID shower; but not shave.

and MY girlfriend even questioned why I was bothering to take a shower since I would be spending all day at home.

nope, went to church last night, still wearing the clothes I woke up in (with a hat of course)

Same, except for the hat. And the church.

You need a new girlfriend.........

Have done neither. However, will do both after game #2 and before the Cowboy game. Dinner at the folks tonight.

You need a new girlfriend.........

You dont really need a new girlfriend you just need to make sure that status never changes to something more permanant :bench:....

Trust me

Showered but only because I mowed the lawn and have a head cold and wanted to clear my head out so I could concentrate on football. Didn't shave.

I Shower every day. It's nasty not too, move to Europe if ya want to be stinky.

I shave every couple days.

Nancy!!!

You dont really need a new girlfriend you just need to make sure that status never changes to something more permanant :o....

Trust me

That Dude who posted this is so focking right

:bench:

I woke up early today, so I showered before the noon games. Normally I take a quick shower at halftime. No shaving, though.

DEEZ NUTS... do you know mi tio mateo? from FCA?

anyways NO i'm college... I didnt shave or shower... i will tomorrow.

thanks

and i hope the Cowboys put it down on the Redmans... i mean skins

0 for 2, girlfriend is on the way over. She knows for the next 4 months not to expect much in terms of outstanding hygene on Saturdays and Sundays until about 4:00 or halftime of a boring game (whichever is sooner) I just make sure to use scope so im partially decent!

After watching that Cardinals debacle, I feel dirty and may shower. I'll keep you apprised. ;)

Nope. As a matter of fact, I didn't even put on pants. I still have on the boxer shorts I woke up in. I shaved Friday morning.

Showered(to clear my mind of a hang over)No shave....actually considering showering again w/ the amount of money I lost on the Ram/Niner game I'm fairly certain I Sh!t myself :thumbsdown:

Nope, what's the point??? I will before bed tonight, because i take showers at night so i don't have to wake up earlier in the morning, 7am is early enough. Shaved yesterday, so, i will shave tommarrow, every other day so my skin don't get super irratated.

I shower every day, but I've just recently given up on shaving except for special occasions. I'll be sporting the "Jake Plummer/Tom Hanks in Castaway" look by sometime this week, and I honestly couldn't care less :thumbsdown: