Sign in to follow this  
Doc J

Sorry about the beat down Zap

I really didnt want to whip you like that but my organization has alot of resentment over your little "maybe next year you should focus on your playoff schedule a little more" comment. For your sake I hope this got the chip off their shoulder so to speak. Take it easy and please try to get your guys a little more motivated the next time they play one of the leagues most perennial power houses... :banana:

That being said...LOL, your had me sweating until that Sunday night Game, if not for Bledsoe and Lemar Marshall having very good games it could have been a white knuckle Monday game.

I think we need to make this a pay league, maybe that would generate a little more competetive chatter around here. :lol:

I think we need to make this a pay league, maybe that would generate a little more competetive chatter around here. :argue:

:D You may have a point.

But, a person like me, when you start 0-3, spends all his time working the leagues where he has a chance, checks in here jsut to post a lineup.... ;) its just the luck of FF, you draft a better team than everyone else, then your players tank when you need them. :dunno: