Sign in to follow this  
jrosenbauer

Coles Questionable

What does this do for Cotchery value? I'm bumping him up with this news, even if Coles starts.

Guest Swobo

I'd say this increases Cotchery's value. If Coles plays, he will be injured and Cotchery will probably get more passes. If Coles doesn't play, the better CB would cover Cotchery but he would also be the only target.

I'd say it's a win-win situation for Cotchery owners.

What does this do for Cotchery value? I'm bumping him up with this news, even if Coles starts.

through the ROOF! :cheers:

I'd say this increases Cotchery's value. If Coles plays, he will be injured and Cotchery will probably get more passes. If Coles doesn't play, the better CB would cover Cotchery but he would also be the only target.

I'd say it's a win-win situation for Cotchery owners.

Not quite...everyone fails to realize that these guys were both having great games together the last 2 weeks, with one of them gone, it becomes much easier to handle the passing game of the Jets. Coles being out hurts the value of Cotchery and Pennington. I have Cotch and I have watched both Jet games(I love Directtv shortcuts), I would much rather have Coles in the game.

Guest Swobo
Not quite...everyone fails to realize that these guys were both having great games together the last 2 weeks, with one of them gone, it becomes much easier to handle the passing game of the Jets. Coles being out hurts the value of Cotchery and Pennington. I have Cotch and I have watched both Jet games(I love Directtv shortcuts), I would much rather have Coles in the game.

Well, without a running game the Jets are going to pass alot no matter what. Cotchery will become the main target and, even though he will be better covered, he is going to get alot more targets...which will make up for it. I believe that Pennington is a stud this year and he's going to get it to whoever is out there.

Well, without a running game the Jets are going to pass alot no matter what. Cotchery will become the main target and, even though he will be better covered, he is going to get alot more targets...which will make up for it. I believe that Pennington is a stud this year and he's going to get it to whoever is out there.

This makes absolutely no sense. I have Cotch and would love for him to explode, but he needs Coles on the field to do it. You need to look at it from an actual football standpoint and not "the #1 is down so the #2 is going to explode fantasy standpoint".

Bills are also 7th in pass defense, and 2nd in sacks(10)

Guest Swobo

Cotch is good for 75 and a TD. Are you saying he's going to be shut down or have a mediocre day?

I didn't hear anything about him being questionable :cheers: He is/was going to be my flex guy. Maybe I'll put in Colston since I have Brees starting for alittle MNF!!! :ninja:

cotchery or shockey?

i'm in the same boat and until shockey gets 100% healthy.

cRotchery>>>>>>shockey

I didn't hear anything about him being questionable :dunno: He is/was going to be my flex guy. Maybe I'll put in Colston since I have Brees starting for alittle MNF!!! :pointstosky:

My thinking too. This might be the week where Colston's WR/TE eligibility in Yahoo pays off for me. I Have Coles and Stallworth starting right now with Colston as TE (benched Shockey because of the ankle worries). If Coles can't go, I can plug Colston at WR and Shockey at TE.

The Bills pass defense has been pretty solid. Their D-line has been generating a lot of pressure (they made Brady look bad and Culpepper look terrible) and the Jets start 2 rookies on the offensive line... Not a good combination for success of the passing game. Add in the fact that the game is in Buffalo and I'd not be too confident starting any Jets offensive player.

Just great - TO LT are gone and now Coles - I am just going to write this fing week off :clap:

Drafted number 3, huh?? By any chance do you have C Taylor too? We have the same team!!!

:banana: I just picked up Cotchery off wavers this morning, dumped Wilford. The hard part is deciding which 3 WR's to play this week!

Drafted number 3, huh?? By any chance do you have C Taylor too? We have the same team!!!

Nice insight! I actually was - took Gore over chester though - how's your season going though??

Pats will shut out the jets this week....so who cares? :blink:

There is no chance the Pats D shuts down Chad and the Gang.

My predicitions...

Pennington 2 TDS 306 yds

Cotchery 1 TD 121 yds

Coles 1 TD 100yds

Score ... 24-17 pats

But what do I no?

There is no chance the Pats D shuts down Chad and the Gang.

My predicitions...

Pennington 2 TDS 306 yds

Cotchery 1 TD 121 yds

Coles 1 TD 100yds

Score ... 24-17 pats

But what do I no?

No way thats true..... :banana:

From Mangini's PC today:

The one thing that is undisputable about Laveranues is his toughness. Whether it's catching the in-cuts or it's dealing with injuries, that guy's got rare toughness. He's working at addressing the injury, and I think he'll make progress here as the week goes on.

http://www.nyjets.com/