Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

rb help

need to pick one running back

D.Foster vs. Tampa

D.Williams vs. Tampa

A.Green vs Lions (he has a bad hammy)

leave link

I think Green will see the field on Sunday, but I don't think he'll be an every down back. Look for him to split with the #2 and #3 backs. Additionally, I think the Lion's D is underrated. I actually expect Detroit to come out on top in this one.

My recommendation is to start Williams. After the week he had last week, he'll get the better half (or more) or the touches against a Tampa D that hasn't been soon good this season. Coming off of last week's performance, he's going to be trying to show his team that Foster needs to move on sooner.

The Tampa D has been horrid against the run.

Fox said Foster is still the starter. DeAngelo is coming off a good week. Tough call, but I'd choose one of those two. They both could have good games.

With that in mind, if Foster gets a lot of the initial carries and if Car jumps out to an early and strong lead, DeAngelo will probably see a lot of carries against a weak and tired Tampa D.

Start the RB whose first name begins with De, imo.

I would say bench Green because who knows what will happen even if he gets in the game. Foster and DW seem like good possibilities. I have both and am currently starting Foster basically on a hunch that he will respond to the competition. I think the other posts on this topic make sense though, and DW has really shown more. He will get in the game and if he busts one, which he could, he might not come out. Foster will start so he could be safe enough but DW may be the better play; I am considering putting DW in as starter right now.