Sign in to follow this  
Rabid Wookie

Is T.Henry starting for the Titans this week?

I need a RB for this week due to the bye week and injuries. All of the Titan RBs are available via free agency. I hear that Brown is out with a toe injury and that Henry practiced on Friday and will start. Is this correct? Is L.White in the picture at all? Thanks.

I am starting Travis while LT2 is out. I am basically going by Fisher saying yesterday that Travis looked real good. No way is Lendale starting over Travis.

Is this official? Nope. Just a real solid hunch.

Top two backs have toe injuries and the HC doesn't trust the fat kid. Doesn't much matter, none of them are vg options.

September 22, 2006 7:47 PM ET

Titans: Brown likely to start

The News

Titans running back Chris Brown practiced Friday and is expected to start Sunday's game against Miami, according to ESPN.com. Brown has been dealing with a sore toe all week and is listed as questionable on the injury report.

Our View

While the Titans aren't winning games, they do seem to be enjoying playing musical chairs with their running backs and the injury report. Brown's fragility has been well-documented over the years, and there really isn't any reason to start him or any Titan running back this weekend in Miami.

Thanks for the update Smizzy but that writer doesn't own LT2 this week.

Now i have to look at Mike Bell possible starting for me even tho I still am leaning toward Travis.