Sign in to follow this  
Brick Tamland

Going to Ravens v. Chargers

Federal Hill.

What he said. If you can deal with the overabundance of douchebags. Note that along with the douchebags, there will be tons of college chicks, so plan to hit on drunk 19 year olds.

What he said. If you can deal with the overabundance of douchebags. Note that along with the douchebags, there will be tons of college chicks, so plan to hit on drunk 19 year olds.

It's not that bad. :banana: Could be different bar to bar.

What you've described is how I view the Power Plant.

Didn't see this before I posted mine.

Yeah, Federal Hill is good, or Fells Point. You can always go to Sliders and Pickles which is across from Camden Yards.

Fells Point for Staurday.

Pickels/Sliders are OK for gameday stuff.

I've been to Fells Point and can say :headbanger: :banana:

Also, just being down around the harbor area is really nice too.

If you're feeling adventurous, there are some nudey bars near the harbor area, but maybe not in the best locations. :unsure:

Going with my buddies and 4 mo. prego wife (don't ask, long story) so I think strip clubs are out of the question. I'm hoping she retires early both nights so I can get $hit canned at least once on the trip. :headbanger:

Going with my buddies and 4 mo. prego wife (don't ask, long story) so I think strip clubs are out of the question. I'm hoping she retires early both nights so I can get $hit canned at least once on the trip. :doublethumbsup:

Where are you coming from?

You can walk around the Harbor & see ESPN Zone right there.

Enjoy!

Green Turtle

:banana: :pointstosky:

and chargers win this game. sorry :banana:

SD has 2 safties out - so Ravens have a shot.

Plus it's at home.

Should be within a FG either way.

Green Turtle

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and chargers win this game. sorry :banana:

I am a Chargers fan, but I think Baltimore matches up against them very well. I like Ravens plus the points. Two great defenses, but one experienced qb against a fairly suspect pass def.

Also, I LOVE the under(34). This game shouldn't add up to more than 20 points, barring unforeseen special teams crap.

I am a Chargers fan

I'm a chargers "fan" via FF. Gates and SD D.

I'm lookin for a W

(Like McNair though- great move by Ravens brass)

I'm a chargers "fan" via FF. Gates and SD D.

I'm lookin for a W

(Like McNair though- great move by Ravens brass)

FF-wise I like Kaeding and the SD def. Kaeding, btw, should end up the points leader, given what I suspect is

Schotty's vanilla offensive strategy. I've said it earlier - I think SD will play defense first, ala Chicago of the past few years. That should limit the Chargers chances in the red zone as far as tds are concerned. I just don't see Schotty trusting Rivers just yet.

I've heard Sliders can be quite entertaining with the right crowd. :thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

[i never touched her]

I am a Chargers fan, but I think Baltimore matches up against them very well.

:headbanger: Should be a good game!

Chargers will take this one. :banana:

All of the bars that have been recommended thus far are great...if you're looking for someplace that smells like vomit.

If you want a good gameday experience with a bunch of people who are into football, go to Mother's in Federal Hill. Relatively high meathead factor, but that's true of most places before and after games.

Hey - NYer here that loves hangin in Baltimore (know where to get after hour beers - also after hours places with -I think- 3-2 beer - but I can be wrong)

ANYWAY where is Federal Hill ??

ANYWAY where is Federal Hill ??

It's in south Baltimore. It's almost directly south of the Inner Harbor, whereas Fells Point is east of the Harbor. Federal Hill is east of the stadium, about a 10 minute walk away.

It's not that bad. :mad: Could be different bar to bar.

What you've described is how I view the Power Plant.

Agreed - Power Plant is much younger than Federal Hill. There are definitely some meat markets in Federal Hill (e.g., Mad River), but there are tons of cool places to hang out.

Yeah I just gave (almost) props to jets24 for his prediction of the jets beating the colts and I owe you a congrats as well Ravens03 - you called it and I was wrong.

It's in south Baltimore. It's almost directly south of the Inner Harbor, whereas Fells Point is east of the Harbor. Federal Hill is east of the stadium, about a 10 minute walk away.

Thanks - I know where it is now. I stayed on that side once - expensive. I think it was a Comfort Suites?

Very nice area.

My worst time in Baltimore was when I couldnt get a cab after 2 am and (Drunk) walked from Fells Point to the Fuddfuckers (or where Fuddruckers was) - I was staying at that hotel across the street.

:pointstosky: Should be a good game!

Chargers will take this one. :wall:

:P

:dunno:

Yeah, I know. :P

Good game and Congrats!

:ninja:

Check out this pic of Merriman trying to ground Air Heap on his way to the end zone.

Link

4-0!!!!!!!

HEAP!!!!

:thumbsdown: :sleep: :blink: