Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

I thought the Bengals were supposed to KILL the Patriots

so much for that rumor that there was at least one patroit fan with class. :dunno:

Sore loser. :ninja:

:dunno: these are the same fans that refuse to speak of the red soxs collapse in fenway this year as well...

I know right? guess that wasn't about to happen :dunno:

:pointstosky: these are the same fans that refuse to speak of the red soxs collapse in fenway this year as well...

I hope you're kidding.

BTW, count me in as both surprised and not surprised.

Surprised because it would make sense that the Patriots get routed. Cincinnati coming off a major win in Pittsburgh vs. New England coming off a deflating home defeat to nemesis Denver. Patriots secondary beat up, mixed in with Bengals' size advantage at WR. And looking at it objectively, it seemed irrational to believe the Patriots could improve that drastically on offense in one week when it appeared Brady didn't have any chemistry with his receivers and that the offense couldn't do anything right.

But not surprised because history should've taught me better. This game reeked of a "St. Louis after getting routed in Pittsburgh in 2004" trap game. The Brady-led Patriots have rebounded nicely from virtually every defeat, with the exception of the awful 2002 squad. They usually rise to the occasion when everyone else is counting them out. Let's not forget that the Cincinnati Bengals are a pretty damn good team, and the Patriots made them look bad out there.

Nice to see Doug Gabriel finally getting involved with the offense. He's looking like a difference maker. Also, the offensive line did a magnificent job (did Brady even get dirt on his uniform?), and Faulk did great work on punt return. And Palmer will be seeing Jarvis Green in his nightmares.

Nice to see Doug Gabriel finally getting involved with the offense. He's looking like a difference maker.

:mad:

Doug Gabriel is a completely mediocre wr. He is NOT a difference maker. But Brady certainly is.

:cheers: these are the same fans that refuse to speak of the red soxs collapse in fenway this year as well...

I think there were a lot of Red Sox fans discussing it here. You are making things up now. :clap:

What was the spread on the game... :bandana:

Bungles -6 :wall:

Brady and Maroney are gonna be a factor for awhile, IMO. If that rook WR pans, out. :dunno:

:cry:

Doug Gabriel is a completely mediocre wr. He is NOT a difference maker. But Brady certainly is.

And Brady turns Mediocre wide receivers into millionaires. See David Givens. I actually think Chad Jackson could be the number 1 guy by the end of the year. Jackson could be the most talented wide receiver Brady has ever thrown to. Just a matter of how long it takes him to pick up the pro game.

You Pats fans weren't talking so much after Denver wiped it's ass with your offense in Foxboro last week.

I dont mind the Patriot's beating the Bengals, just their filthyfans acting stopping by to spout off about it when they manage to win a game, like it was the super bowl.... :rolleyes:

oh how horrible this game was. The bengals got outplayed on every phase of the game. Couldn't tackle, couldn't block....the ego of this team fell a lot but i think it's for the best....Maybe they'll get the message that your not going to walk over everyone or they'll walk over you. On the bright side....who thought that the Bengals would be 3-1 after the first 4 games on that schedule! :wub:

oh how horrible this game was. The bengals got outplayed on every phase of the game. Couldn't tackle, couldn't block....the ego of this team fell a lot but i think it's for the best....Maybe they'll get the message that your not going to walk over everyone or they'll walk over you. On the bright side....who thought that the Bengals would be 3-1 after the first 4 games on that schedule! :wub:

I would admit that I in now thought the Ravens would be 4-0, its surreal..... :)

I dont mind the Patriot's beating the Bengals, just their filthyfans acting stopping by to spout off about it when they manage to win a game, like it was the super bowl.... :pointstosky:

What does "acting stopping by" mean? :banana:

oh how horrible this game was. The bengals got outplayed on every phase of the game. Couldn't tackle, couldn't block....the ego of this team fell a lot but i think it's for the best....Maybe they'll get the message that your not going to walk over everyone or they'll walk over you. On the bright side....who thought that the Bengals would be 3-1 after the first 4 games on that schedule! :lol:

They started out of the gate good with two decent drives, but couldn't punch it in. In the beginning of the game, the Patriots were putting no pressure on Palmer. It drove me nuts because I saw Pittsburgh all over Palmer he week before. Whosyourmamma and CJ started off well to, it really did look like the "experts" would be right and the Bengals would walk all over the Patriots. It didn't help that the Patriots tight ends and receivers were dropping catchable balls.

But then the Patriots switched to a 4-3, the receivers were holding onto the ball, Gabriel looked more comfortable, Maroney got more touches, the OL protected better and tide changed. I think the Patriots played at the level that they are supposed to play at and the Bengals played below what they are capable of. Belicheck made the necessary adjustments and it showed, Lewis seemed to make no adjustments.

Hopefully Gabriel continues to progress in the system. I think he will be solid, the biggest obstacle right now is learning the system (the same holds true with Chad Jackson). All Brady needs are decent WR's. They do not need to be playmakers, they just need to be where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be and Brady will get them the ball. Also, the tight ends need to have better hands.

Maroney is scary good.

I would admit that I in now thought the Ravens would be 4-0, its surreal..... :thumbsdown:

Yeah, and they were around 2 or 3 plays from being 2-2. :sleep:

You Pats fans weren't talking so much after Denver wiped it's ass with your offense in Foxboro last week.

Yeah.....that was a blowout too :blink:

I dont mind the Patriot's beating the Bengals, just their filthyfans acting stopping by to spout off about it when they manage to win a game, like it was the super bowl.... :rolleyes:

Manage to win a game?????? They are 3-1 Azzhat.......when everyone was selling them down the river for letting go of Branch. It was a WIN worth talking about. I don't see you bashing others for touting their teams victories :bench:

I see a lot of haters posting the minute they loose a game though.

Suck it up Poosay <_<

Yeah.....that was a blowout too :huh:

Manage to win a game?????? They are 3-1 Azzhat.......when everyone was selling them down the river for letting go of Branch. It was a WIN worth talking about. I don't see you bashing others for touting their teams victories :lol:

I see a lot of haters posting the minute they loose a game though.

Suck it up Poosay :banana:

link to anyone else making arse of themselves besides Pats fans?

link it up puzzay :banana:

link it up puzzay :banana:

Here are examples of others hyping or dissing other teams

Here's one

Did you miss this?

Yawn.......

Bueller........Bueller??????

Yet Another

It's OK to hate the Pat's because they refuse to have a Yankee-esc payroll.

It's OK to hate the Pat's because the hand of god gives them every reff call in their favor.

It's OK to hate the Pat's because they won't go away.

Juat be HONEST about it :mad:

Here are examples of others hyping or dissing other teams

Here's one

Did you miss this?

Yawn.......

Bueller........Bueller??????

Yet Another

It's OK to hate the Pat's because they refuse to have a Yankee-esc payroll.

It's OK to hate the Pat's because the hand of god gives them every reff call in their favor.

It's OK to hate the Pat's because they won't go away.

Juat be HONEST about it :ninja:

nope, none of those are close to being jerk pats fans. sorry.

can't people win with grace anymore  :(

You are doing a pretty good job of it right now. :ninja:

Um.......actually we were talking a lot after the Broncos beat up on us. Nice guess, but try again. :ninja:

You are doing a pretty good job of it right now. :ninja:

Um.......actually we were talking a lot after the Broncos beat up on us. Nice guess, but try again. :ninja:

you started this classy thread stupidfuck.

you started this classy thread stupidfuck.

What does that have to do with you making an arse of yourself? :thumbsup:

What does that have to do with you making an arse of yourself? :mad:

it has to do with you being your usual d1ck head self, who just keeps showing us what whiney little puzzays pats fans are. keep it up :mad:

it has to do with you being your usual d1ck head self, who just keeps showing us what whiney little puzzays pats fans are. keep it up :banana:

Look down at the botoom left hand side of your keyboard, there is a "Shift" button. Right next to the "Z" button. There is also one on the other side next to the "/" button. Try using it.

Also, I am not whining. I am celebrating. :banana:

You, my friend, are the one who is painfully whining. :clap: :banana:

Look down at the botoom left hand side of your keyboard, there is a "Shift" button. Right next to the "Z" button. There is also one on the other side next to the "/" button. Try using it.

Also, I am not whining. I am celebrating. :cry:

You, my friend, are the one who is painfully whining. :P ;)

link to me making ANY type of excuses? didn't think so carrot top wanna be.

I like the grammar police angle, even more reason to think of pats fans as complete puzzay douchebags.

keep bringing it richie, you might want to go back to the main bored threads and add some more ignorance, don't want people to think you are slacking. :thebird:

I like the grammar police angle, even more reason to think of pats fans as complete puzzay douchebags.

keep bringing it richie, you might want to go back to the main bored threads and add some more ignorance, don't want people to think you are slacking. :thebird:

What a whiney ###### you are

Link to where I said you are making an excuse? :pointstosky:

I pointed out that you are whining and you are brilliantly continuing to display your whinyness with every post you make. :first:

Go back and read your posts and try to NOT envision a whiney ###### speaking. Go ahead, give it a shot.

Patriots > Bengals :headbanger:

Redtodd>kpbuckeye :banana:

I use 1-800-collect

i have all day carrot top. tell us again how your whole season was made by your win on sunday.

:dunno: