Sign in to follow this  
Patsfan39

Move Ronnie Brown?

What do you guys think. Any miami homers heard anything about them maybe running more? They have such an easy schedule, which is why i hesitate, yet every week he can't get over 100 yards rushing

they must lead the league or be near the league lead in 3 and outs.

Culpepper sucks.

:mad: AGAINST FOCKING HOUSTON!!!!! :thumbsup:

1st Quarter

1-10-MIA28 (14:52) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 18 for -10 yards (G.Earl).

2-20-MIA18 (14:15) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper pass incomplete short middle to M.Booker.

3-20-MIA18 (14:10) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper pass short right to W.Welker to MIA 29 for 11 yards (D.McCleon).

4-9-MIA29 (13:34) D.Jones punts 55 yards to HST 16, Center-J.Denney. P.Buchanon to HST 28 for 12 yards (R.Hill).

3rd Quarter

Miami Dolphins at 05:54

1-10-MIA18 (5:54) (Shotgun) R.Brown right guard to MIA 22 for 4 yards (A.Malone).

2-6-MIA22 (5:19) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper pass incomplete short right to C.Chambers.

3-6-MIA22 (5:13) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper pass incomplete deep middle to C.Chambers (N.Kalu) [N.Kalu].

4-6-MIA22 (5:07) D.Jones punts 47 yards to HST 31, Center-J.Denney. P.Buchanon to HST 30 for -1 yards (T.Minor). (Punt hang time 4.1 seconds.)

4th quarter

Miami Dolphins at 14:54

1-10-MIA20 (14:54) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 17 for -3 yards (M.Williams).

2-13-MIA17 (14:20) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper sacked at MIA 10 for -7 yards (sack split by D.Ryans and M.Williams).

3-20-MIA10 (13:40) (Shotgun) D.Culpepper pass incomplete deep middle to M.Booker (L.Sanders).

4-20-MIA10 (13:32) D.Jones punts 40 yards to 50, Center-J.Denney. P.Buchanon to MIA 41 for 9 yards (R.Hill). (Punt hang time 3.1 seconds.)

I wouldn't trade him if I were you. You've got a stacked team and have to be doing pretty well. Not sure what you hope to get for him. You don't need a qb with McNabb, you've got Barber as your other starter, with Boldin, A. Johnson, D.Jax and I forget your 4th wr you've got a decent core there, Gates at TE, Wilkins who is scoring like an rb and ATL has to be giving you decent numbers. He is your second rb and is giving you receptions. Granted he hasn't been giving you tds but I would hold on to him because I think if the offense hits their stride then you will be unstoppable. Remember Miami finished strong last year and may do the same again this year. What would you try to trade him for?

Definitely drop Lundy and pick someone else up? It looks like you must have gotten Brown as your 2nd round pick so consider yourself lucky there. In most leagues he went in the 1st round and in some he was as high as 4 or 5. If you trade him I'm interested to hear what you're targeting in return for him.

Their o-line is god awful. I would move him as soon as possible before he no value.

The O-Line is bad.... but it doesn't help that the QB sucks. If you watch the games.... Culpepper just stands in the pocket and can't freakin make a decision and then eventually gets sacked. He is too hesistant and doesn't throw the ball fast enough. The O-Line gives him plenty of time to throw.... but he just stands there and scans the field.

Culpepper needs to get benched. He is horrible. He single handedly lost the Houston game and killed Chambers and Brown's production.

I wouldn't trade him if I were you. You've got a stacked team and have to be doing pretty well. Not sure what you hope to get for him. You don't need a qb with McNabb, you've got Barber as your other starter, with Boldin, A. Johnson, D.Jax and I forget your 4th wr you've got a decent core there, Gates at TE, Wilkins who is scoring like an rb and ATL has to be giving you decent numbers. He is your second rb and is giving you receptions. Granted he hasn't been giving you tds but I would hold on to him because I think if the offense hits their stride then you will be unstoppable. Remember Miami finished strong last year and may do the same again this year. What would you try to trade him for?

Definitely drop Lundy and pick someone else up? It looks like you must have gotten Brown as your 2nd round pick so consider yourself lucky there. In most leagues he went in the 1st round and in some he was as high as 4 or 5. If you trade him I'm interested to hear what you're targeting in return for him.

Saved me the time of typing... With the rest of your team as it is, I think you can afford to gamble on the potential upside of RBrown's performance if Miami can pull itself together somehow -- and yest that's a BIG "if", I know. Given the whole risk-reward scenario, I'd say keep him, but would have to see what you could get to make a definite decision. Even on a non-existant offense, he's putting up near top 10 numbers. Could put up top 5 numbers if, oh i don't know, they gave him the ball more than 15 times a game...

-R

The O-Line is bad.... but it doesn't help that the QB sucks. If you watch the games.... Culpepper just stands in the pocket and can't freakin make a decision and then eventually gets sacked. He is too hesistant and doesn't throw the ball fast enough. The O-Line gives him plenty of time to throw.... but he just stands there and scans the field.

Culpepper needs to get benched. He is horrible. He single handedly lost the Houston game and killed Chambers and Brown's production.

Give Joey a chance! I liked him when he was with the Lions but they didn't give him any time to throw the ball. Felt like he got blamed for a lot and if he gets a second chance I wouldn't be surprised if he does well. Joey! Joey! :first: :dunno:

AGreed-- he keeps on pump faking???

JUST FREAKIN WING IT MAN!!!!!! :clap: :P

I traded Ronnie Brown off of my team for Holt last week. I hated to trade my first round pick RB for a 2nd round WR, but WTF??????????????????? Brown has yet to carve up even the cakest of NFL defenses this season?

I would hang on to him. He will get his fullback Morris back soon. This may help some. I know his line sucks, but he's still getting yards (combined). It's only a matter of time before he finds the endzone on a more consistant basis.

If you dealt him right now, you may not get what he's worth. Chances are, if you don't want him, the other owners in your league don't either. Bottom line, I like his potential over his current trade value.

how great can a RB be getting 10 - 12 carries a game ???

Serriusly when they start Harrington Browns number should go up !

I currently have put out an offer to trade Ronnie Brown, Deshaun Foster, Troy Williamson, and Miek Furrey for Ladanian Tomlinson, Joseph Addai, and Santonio Holmes.

This would leave my starting RB's as Ladanian and Addai, or Dayne. I have Michael Bennett, M. Robinson, and Michael Turner as backups.

My WR are strong with Boldin, Holt, Branch, Braylon, Furrey, and Williamson.

TE is Cooley

K is Gould

Defense is Bills

Qb is Pennington, McNair, or Plummer

I am 0-4 and need to take some calculated risks.

RB's value is not high. He has three things working against him: Mike "screen-pass-for-3-yards-on-3rd-and-12" Mularkey, a washed up QB and a banged up O Line. The loss of McKinnie was particularly debilitating. The idiot Mularkey won't let him run (12 attempts vs Houston last week) and when he DOES give the ball to RB it's straight up the gut for a minimal gain behind fill-in offensive linemen. I'd take whatever I could get for RB at this point...but unfortunately nobody in my league wants him.

By the way, the Dolphins' next four games include road trips to New England, NY Jets and Chicago...so it's only going to get worse. :rolleyes:

By the way, the Dolphins' next four games include road trips to New England, NY Jets and Chicago...so it's only going to get worse. :rolleyes:

This is a big reason why I started offering trades (well, that and I'm 0-3-1 :rolleyes: ). The guy with SA is in a bind at RB, so I traded Ronnie Brown and Droughns for SA and Barlow. I have nothing to lose, and I have decent matchups this week with my other backs. Next week could be bad, but I'm hoping I can acquire M. Morris if my trade goes through.

I currently have put out an offer to trade Ronnie Brown, Deshaun Foster, Troy Williamson, and Miek Furrey for Ladanian Tomlinson, Joseph Addai, and Santonio Holmes.

The owner that you proposed this to is either:

A - Laughing his ass off.

or

B - Pissed that you would insult his intelligence to this degree

:thumbsdown:

RB's value is not high. He has three things working against him: Mike "screen-pass-for-3-yards-on-3rd-and-12" Mularkey, a washed up QB and a banged up O Line. The loss of McKinnie was particularly debilitating. The idiot Mularkey won't let him run (12 attempts vs Houston last week) and when he DOES give the ball to RB it's straight up the gut for a minimal gain behind fill-in offensive linemen. I'd take whatever I could get for RB at this point...but unfortunately nobody in my league wants him.

By the way, the Dolphins' next four games include road trips to New England, NY Jets and Chicago...so it's only going to get worse. -_-

While I agree, RB is underachieving, I wouldn't exactly be scared of playing the New York Jets. They're in the bottom tier of rushing defenses (140.5 ypg) and are tied with Tennessee for allowing the most rushing TDs (8). And those stats are padded from their first game against the Titans... but yeah, the Pats and Bears vs the Fins; That could get f'ugly.

-R