Sign in to follow this  
www.kyleortonfans.com

MJD and The Fragile One

Ok. Jax plays the Jets this weekend and Houston in two weeks. What are owners of both Fred Taylor and MJD doing w/ the combo? I'd like to start one or the other at my flex, but GD if it isn't impossible to know who is going to get the carries/score of long passes out of the backfield, things of that nature. I'd like to hear some thoughts on this matter.

Ohh PS... they play Houston again in week 10. Secretly I'm hoping Taylor goes down so I can start MJD with confidence. Holler!

Ohhh and Tennessee week 15!

Per fantasysharks.com

RB Fred Taylor: Will try to lead a comeback from a 2-game skid. ( 100 yds rush and 1 TD; 2 catches for 20 yds )

Hmmm..?!?

I had both till yesterday.

I was able to package Fred with Bledsoe and Braylon Edwards for C. Palmer.

This means I'll be using MJD as my bye week filler instead of Fred.

So far MJD is doing better fantasywise, even with his limited chances, so I won't miss Fred. I'm glad I got some value out of him before he gets hurt or drives me nuts with his weak stats while MJD gets all the points off the bench.

I just traded Fred as well. Got Javon Walker straight up for him. I got to keep MJD as well. Fred hasnt looked as good as the kid the last couple of games and I see MJD gettting more reps as the year goes on. He is a much more explosive player.

Unfortunately, I am licking my wounds with the S.A. injury. We start 2 RB's and a flex in our league. I realistically do not have any other options at RB and have no choice but to start both.

My RB core looks like this: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

S.Alexander (injured)

Fred Taylor

Maurice Jones Drew

Brandon Jacobs

C Buckholter

M Robinson (49ers)

As you can see, I realistically do not have any other options. For this week, playing against the Jets, I feel somewhat comfortable playing both. In the future, especially next week, I do not have any starters playing due to the bye week for JAX. :cheers: