Sign in to follow this  
nymick7

Gabriel for Coles?

I have Marvin Harrison, Javon Walker and Laverneus Coles as my WR's and we start 2 in my league. Tom Brady is my starting QB. I really am leaning towards dupming Cloes and picking up Doug Gabriel for my 3rd wideout before he becomes a "hot" free agent as I think he will become very soon. New England seems to figuring things out and the Brady to Gabriel could prove to be fruitful. Keep in mind, he would still only be my 3rd WR.

Any thoughts??

I'm a Gabriel owner and I'd rather have Coles than Gabriel

I would trade him for Coles. Coles is the better bet right now. He is on pace to have better #'s than any of Bradys WR's ever had. Even Branch was just an ok #2 or a very good #3

I have Marvin Harrison, Javon Walker and Laverneus Coles as my WR's and we start 2 in my league. Tom Brady is my starting QB. I really am leaning towards dupming Cloes and picking up Doug Gabriel for my 3rd wideout before he becomes a "hot" free agent as I think he will become very soon. New England seems to figuring things out and the Brady to Gabriel could prove to be fruitful. Keep in mind, he would still only be my 3rd WR.

Any thoughts??

Almost 7 years as a member and 37 posts? LOL

I though my posts were low since I became a member 3 years ago after reading as a guest for a few years.

I would stick with Coles by the way