Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

Help is here

I have time to kill.

My season is going great....so I'll try and help you if I can.....ask away!!

I have time to kill.

My season is going great....so I'll try and help you if I can.....ask away!!

Thomas Jones vs. Bills

Frank Gore vs. Raiders

Chester Taylor vs. Lions

Gotta start 2... no points until 100 yards rushing or 50 rec. , 6pt TDs

Im leaning towards Frank and TJ.

Thanks!

Jeff

Thomas Jones vs. Bills

Frank Gore vs. Raiders

Chester Taylor vs. Lions

Gotta start 2... no points until 100 yards rushing or 50 rec. , 6pt TDs

Im leaning towards Frank and TJ.

Thanks!

Jeff

I agree. TJ is your man. The Bills are playing well, but the offense in Chicago is clicking and with Grossman playing so well it only enhances the value of TJ. Gore is great for fantasy, but I'm not sold he's 100%, judging by last week he don't seem to be. Chester is a good all around back but he can't find the endzone!!

TJ looks like the most solid choice.

One guy in my league just posted that he is willing to trade hassellback with any his WR and RB if he has been offered good deal.

my team is in my sign. His team is as follow

A. smith, Hassellback

R. moss, Chamber, Walker

EDJ,K jones, caddy,T. jones

E. Johnson (TE)

I need better qb so I m thinking about offering Gore/Kitna for Caddy/Hassellback or T. Jones/Hasselback.

Which one should I offer? is it worth offering?

thanks for your help.

One guy in my league just posted that he is willing to trade hassellback with any his WR and RB if he has been offered good deal.

my team is in my sign. His team is as follow

A. smith, Hassellback

R. moss, Chamber, Walker

EDJ,K jones, caddy,T. jones

E. Johnson (TE)

I need better qb so I m thinking about offering Gore/Kitna for Caddy/Hassellback or T. Jones/Hasselback.

Which one should I offer? is it worth offering?

TJ is much better than Caddy this year. Caddy has more potential, but with a weak OLine and a rookie qb, I'd stay away from Caddy this year. Jones is in a great situation now. Benson is all but done this year in Chicago, as far as taking any time from TJ. If you can pull the deal off I would.

At the same time I find it hard to believe that the guy will part with TJ and Hass for Gore and Kitna.....but you never know?

Good luck.

Here's a link to my topic. Thanks alot for your help! I really appreciate it :huh:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=241682

Hey, this is my first time in a fantasy football draft and I'm not exactly sure how i should go about improving my league. Heres my team right now:

QB-

McNabb

WR-

Santana Moss

Greg Jennings

Bernard Berrian

RB-

Clinton Portis

Carnell Williams

TE-

Desmond Clark

K-

Robbie Gould

DEF-

Jacksonville

BN-

D. Mason

J. Witten

E. Manning

D. Carr

J. Elam

San Diego

I was thinking that my Wide Receivers weren't all that great. All of them are pretty shaky and I have no consistent guys. Since I have mcnabb I dont really need both Carr and Eli so I figured I should trade one of them to get a better wide receiver. I doubt Carr would go for anything but what can I expect to get for Eli? There are a few teams in my league that have so-so qbs I might be able to trade with. Like I said, this is my first fantasy football league so I dont really know how trading works. Is it better to try to trade both Eli and maybe Moss for two wide receivers? Or maybe just Eli for a single receiver?

If it matters, this is a yahoo public league. Oh, and someone just put Braylon Edwards into waivers, is he worth taking?

First, JUMP on Braylon!!! The guy is on the fast track up.....his numbers will get better and better as Frye adjusts to the offense and the NFL in general!

I would hang onto Moss. He had a great game last week and they won. I think the Skins will realize they have to get Santana more involved.

As for Eli, it depends on which wr you want....who has him and who there qb is?! Eli is definitly a top notch qb this year so you should be able to get a top notch wr for him. Or you could prolly give Eli and and Mason to get two wr's that are both high caliber.

You should be able to get guys that are in the second tier of wr's or guys in the lower first tier.

The concern is McNabbs health. If he goes down and you traded Eli, you'll kick yourself!!

Good luck.

My team is below...I am starting:

QB: A Smith

RB: Tiki Barber

RB: Addai

WR: Jennings

WR: Glenn

WR: A. Bryant

TE: E. Johnson

K: Carney

DEF: Indy

I am on the fence about playing 3 guys on the same team this week. I was thinking of dumping E. Johnson for De. Clark ar at least another viable TE. What do you think? Also, does my lineup look good for this week?

THANKS

Should I trade LJ. My other backs are McGahee, C. Taylor, and A. Green who is struggling with injury.

I've got Holt, Driver, and Jackson as my wr. Favre and Hasselbeck at quarterback. For some reason I have a bad feeling about LJ do to the line. It also took him 30 carries to get 100 against the 49ers.

I have been offered Payton but have to give up LT. Here's the info:

My post

Our league starts 2 or 3 RBs and the same for WR.

I have Tatum Bell, Laurence Maroney and Mike Bell (whom I am about to get rid of, hopefully for Maurice Drew) , at RB

At WR I have Jerrico Cotchery, Housh, Larry Fitz and Keshawn.

My QBs are Pennington and McNair.

Should I take the plunge?

No, I wouldn't do it. Maroney and Tatum have great upside if they were the #1 starter for sure. Tatum has been given the nod, but that means nothing in Denver yet. Maroney has mad skills, but he will split time with Dillon and most likely lose TD's to him.

LT is an absolute stud! Plus his bye week is over, so you can insert and leave him in your line up for the rest of the year. He really hasn't kicked in yet, but he will. I love Peyton, but not as much as LT. Plus you need LT more since you have Bell and Maroney....not completely stable.

Fun trade to think about, but in the end you are risking too much. Besides, Pennington has looked very good so far, just pray he stays healthy.

Me: trades Marques Colston, NO

Me: trades Ben Roethlisberger, Pit

Him:trades Terrell Owens, Dal

Him:trades Bobby Wade, Ten

The problem is I have Grossman and A Smith as my other QB's and both have a bye the same week. Funny thing is I got lucky and picked them off of waivers. I also have Steve Smith and Desperately Need a better RB. Who do you think I could get for Colston and Ben?

Should I trade LJ. My other backs are McGahee, C. Taylor, and A. Green who is struggling with injury.

I've got Holt, Driver, and Jackson as my wr. Favre and Hasselbeck at quarterback. For some reason I have a bad feeling about LJ do to the line. It also took him 30 carries to get 100 against the 49ers.

The only reason he had thirty carries to get to 100 is because they were all safe clock eating carries due to the blowout.

I wouldn't worry about LJ, with Huard doing so well last week it makes LJ's value much better now. Teams know Huard can throw the ball.....so they can't concentrate as much on LJ. I would hang onto him...he will kick it in and put up nice stats.

Always be open to trade offers though. You never know when someone will offer you a stellar deal. Post on your leagues message board that you are willing to part with LJ and see what offers you get?!

Good luck.

The only reason he had thirty carries to get to 100 is because they were all safe clock eating carries due to the blowout.

I wouldn't worry about LJ, with Huard doing so well last week it makes LJ's value much better now. Teams know Huard can throw the ball.....so they can't concentrate as much on LJ. I would hang onto him...he will kick it in and put up nice stats.

Always be open to trade offers though. You never know when someone will offer you a stellar deal. Post on your leagues message board that you are willing to part with LJ and see what offers you get?!

Good luck.

Thanks for the help. :cheers:

Me: trades Marques Colston, NO

Me: trades Ben Roethlisberger, Pit

Him:trades Terrell Owens, Dal

Him:trades Bobby Wade, Ten

The problem is I have Grossman and A Smith as my other QB's and both have a bye the same week. Funny thing is I got lucky and picked them off of waivers. I also have Steve Smith and Desperately Need a better RB. Who do you think I could get for Colston and Ben?

Big Ben is a bad fantasy qb. Only because he's in a run first offense. His name is better than his actual value!!

Colston is hot right now. I don't think pairing him with Ben will help the trade. I would need to know your whole team to be able to see how you could package a deal to upgrade at rb.

My team is below...I am starting:

QB: A Smith

RB: Tiki Barber

RB: Addai

WR: Jennings

WR: Glenn

WR: A. Bryant

TE: E. Johnson

K: Carney

DEF: Indy

I am on the fence about playing 3 guys on the same team this week. I was thinking of dumping E. Johnson for De. Clark ar at least another viable TE. What do you think? Also, does my lineup look good for this week?

THANKS

Line up don't look bad. Addai is slowly taking over the job in Indy, he's a great guy to have. Glenn should be able to put up nice numbers since everybody in Philly will be keying on TO. Jennings looks to be the real deal in GB. They only thing I don't like is you have no solid studs outside of Barber.

I don't like starting a qb, rb, wr from the same team, but starting qb, wr, te doesn't bother me. Especially when they play Oakland!! You should be fine.

Big Ben is a bad fantasy qb. Only because he's in a run first offense. His name is better than his actual value!!

Colston is hot right now. I don't think pairing him with Ben will help the trade. I would need to know your whole team to be able to see how you could package a deal to upgrade at rb.

QB Rex Grossman,

RB Corey Dillon

RB/WR DeAngelo Williams,

WR Steve Smith,

WR Marques Colston

TE Chris Cooley

D/ST Chiefs

K David Akers,

BENCH

Bench Ben Roethlisberger

Bench Hines Ward, Pit WR

Bench Joey Galloway, TB

Bench Randy McMichael, Mia TE

Bench Dolphins D/ST,

Bench Vince Young, Ten QB

Bench Marion Barber, Dal Rb

Bench Alex Smith, SF QB

If you can help me end my misery, I'd appreciate it. Not a lot of others offering help these days. :dunno:

2 of 3 RBs

Gore vs. Oakland

Parker @ SD

R. Brown @ NE

We get points per reception too. 1 to 1 for that.

Hi Cuse,

Thanks for your willingness to help me!

Just a couple small questions: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=241664

Thanks in advance for your help!

1. Of my WR's available....who do you like best this week to bring me some points:

Muhammad vs BUF

Plax vs. WSH

Lee Evans @ CHI

Keyshawn vs. CLE

T. Williamson v. DET

- Plax will defniitely be my #1 starter, but I'm a little befuddled as to who I start next. I was leaning towards Muhammad but I have a bad hunch about this being a big run only game. Keyshawn sounds tempting, but with the emergence of Steve Smith back, will he ever get any more looks? So, I picked up Williamson thinking the DET-MIN game might turn into a shootout. Is Williamson MIN's #1? What are your thoughts for him this week?

2. I have PITT defense and have read some other blurbs (here and other places) that New Orleans defense is the way to go this week because of Gradkowski starting. Is it worth that much to drop Williamson to pick up NO defense just for this week?

WR's. Plax is a good bet to put up good stats this week. He was in the doghouse last time they played and I think he learned his lesson. Rarely do even think about sitting Plax. He has become a consistant target with that Biggame potential every game. Williamson is the guy I like next. Only problem is in Minn they seem to take turns catching the ball....Robinson, Taylor, Williamson...but TWill has the best upside of any of them. Not a fan of MeShawn. I like Evans.....but not vs Chicago!!

I would start NO over Pitt this week. Not only is Gradkowski starting, but Caddy isn't 100%, the OLine sucks....and NO has played pretty well so far. Also, Bush is due to break a punt return for a TD (if you get ST points). Pitt is a great D, but NO just has such a better match up this week.

Good luck

If you can help me end my misery, I'd appreciate it. Not a lot of others offering help these days. :dunno:

2 of 3 RBs

Gore vs. Oakland

Parker @ SD

R. Brown @ NE

We get points per reception too. 1 to 1 for that.

Even though SD is a great run defense, you still go with Parker. The great thing about Parker is even if they keep him in check for three quarters.....he only needs one run to turn a bad game into a great one! I would never sit Parker....no matter who they play.

Gore has proved to be a great fantasy back. I wish I knew if he was 100%, but he is still a better back than Brown. Brown has underacheived just like the rest of the Dolphins offense this year. Until he shows major improvement I would keep Brown on the bench.

Parker and Gore this week.

Good luck

QB Rex Grossman,

RB Corey Dillon

RB/WR DeAngelo Williams,

WR Steve Smith,

WR Marques Colston

TE Chris Cooley

D/ST Chiefs

K David Akers,

BENCH

Bench Ben Roethlisberger

Bench Hines Ward, Pit WR

Bench Joey Galloway, TB

Bench Randy McMichael, Mia TE

Bench Dolphins D/ST,

Bench Vince Young, Ten QB

Bench Marion Barber, Dal Rb

Bench Alex Smith, SF QB

Dillon, DeAngelo and Marion.

Yikes! Hines and Joey are your best bets to upgrade at rb.

I would package a deal to send them away to get a better back. Both have good name value, but both are not producing like we hoped.

Another thing I would do is try and package a deal to the Foster and Maroney owners. If you give them Williams/Dillon and get a solid starter that would help as well. You can get more out of Deangelo/Dillon from the guy that owns Foster and Maroney. Same goes for Barber.

You will almost definitly have to do a package deal to get something done. I wouldn't even hesitate to trade away Steve Smith to get a better quantity of players.

You can do it....but it's gonna take some work!!

Would you start Denver's Defense over the Jags?

Yes.

Denver can stop Taylor/Drew....the Denver DB's are not that good, but good enough to stop the young wr's in Jacksonville. Jacksonville tries to control the clock which will limit the yardage they get, but also limit the turnovers Denver can get as well.

If you league gives is a simple one and only gives points for TD's, shutouts, turnovers, then Denver is not that good of a start.

If it's more advanced and you get points for points given up, yardage given up....things like that, Denver is a much better start.

Good luck.

Line up don't look bad. Addai is slowly taking over the job in Indy, he's a great guy to have. Glenn should be able to put up nice numbers since everybody in Philly will be keying on TO. Jennings looks to be the real deal in GB. They only thing I don't like is you have no solid studs outside of Barber.

I don't like starting a qb, rb, wr from the same team, but starting qb, wr, te doesn't bother me. Especially when they play Oakland!! You should be fine.

Well....I have Palmer, Hasslbeck, and Rudi Johnson on byes this week. I also have J. Walker on the bench this week as well. I'm playing Addai over Deuce.

Whoa...wait.....Denver plays Baltimore this week.

I meant would you start Denver's D/ST over J-Villes D/ST....

LOL...you're right....hell, Denver is my favorite team....I should have known.

Same thing applies however. Lewis hasn't shown anything this year. Mason and Heap are better receiving threats than Jacksonville (at least for right now), but I would still start Denvers D....anyone on Denvers offense however is a different story!

Well....I have Palmer, Hasslbeck, and Rudi Johnson on byes this week. I also have J. Walker on the bench this week as well. I'm playing Addai over Deuce.

Oh....big difference there!! Palmer and Rudi with Barber....now that I like!!

Help a brother out!

RB (start 2)

Portis (at NYG)

Cadillac (at NO)

Deuce (vs. TB)

WR (start 2)

Wayne (vs. TEN)

Driver (vs. STL but questionable)

Colston (vs TB)

Gabriel (vs. MIA)

Evans (at CHI)

Leave a link and I'll answer yours (for what it's worth)

Ok, I would love some help. I have a huge week this week and I need to win. It will all come down to me picking the right 3 WRs. Here are my choices:

L. Fitzgerlad v. KC (am really unsure about starting him this week with Leinart at QB)

D. Gabriel v. Miami (was going to start)

G. Jennings v. STL (was going to start)

T. Williamson v. Detroit

M. Furrey v. Minnesota

D. Mason v. Denver (don't really like the match-up)

Please let me know what you think....

Got some advice to share with a rookie? This is my first time playing FFT and I'm hooked! I was even sneakin' away to find a computer during my honeymoon last week.

First, do I start Maroney over Taylor this week. I'm not too sure how to judge it. My other starting backs for this week are/can be L. Tomlinson and J. Addai. Also, any general advice on my team? I thought it looked real strong and I'm now sitting with only one win this season. Thanks for the help.

My team:

T. Brady

L. Tomlinson

J. Addai

L. Maroney

S. Moss

M. Harrison

T. Gonzalez

Jets - D

D. Akers

Bench

F. Taylor

K. McCardell

H. Miller

M. Alstott

B. Engram

C. Pennington

I would start NO over Pitt this week. Not only is Gradkowski starting, but Caddy isn't 100%, the OLine sucks....and NO has played pretty well so far. Also, Bush is due to break a punt return for a TD (if you get ST points). Pitt is a great D, but NO just has such a better match up this week.

Damn, am I good or what!!

I think I was 50/50 on everything else...lol, but I had to bring this back up so I could pat myself on the back.

I am ahead by 14 points with no one playing tonight. The other team has Ravens DEF tonight. DO I have a chance to win or will Ravens DEF put up the numbers????????????

Last week I offered Cadillac for Owens and was turned down. The other owner is now inquiring if I would be interested in the trade - but now i'm not so sure.

Consensus on this board last week was I should definately trade Cadillac for Owens? Do I still do it? Caddy does have a brutal schedule? I want to trade for a proven commodity but short of Holt and Boldin (who I can't trade for) this year none of the high drafted WRs are excelling.

Thanks in advance