Sign in to follow this  
piece of work

Terrell Owens...........?

The bottomline is that WRs are just not that important when it comes to Ws and Ls.

Tell the Panthers and Vikings that.

i love the fact that right now that T.O. went to bed last night wishing that he didnt screw things up with McNabb. he's obviously realizing now how good he had it in Philly with McNabb throwing him the ball instead of a scrub like bledsoe

As his publicist would put it, TO has 25 million reasons to be in Dallas and not Philly.

He could care less how the team does. As long as his mug is on the camera, and he's catching passes and having the ability to showcase his skills, it wouldn't matter what the team did.

If it did matter, he'd be okay being the decoy.

well then they should have had the quaterback roll out of the pocket to avoid the inside pressure. oh that's right he can't because he's a statue. never mind. Go Eagles!

My point eggzackary!!!!!! He is imobile(we know that) Tuna's O scheme failed to take that into account.......unforgivable!! It's not like they are unaware of his limitations :(

Gotta admit though.......McNabb looks great & Westy too as long as his knee stays good. IMO their offense is beeter w/o TO......seems to have more coheasion.

For those of you claiming that TO is "old and injury prone," he must be the fastest healing injury-prone player ever. Broken finger, broken foot, on the field.

And he's not throwing Bledsoe under the bus any more than he deserves. He said that we saw the game. He could have been talking about the great Eagles pressure, or the good coverage. We put words into his mouth, because anyone who DID watch the game knows that Bledsoe sucked. The man wants to compete. He demands perfection from himself and from his teammates. His mouth gets him into trouble, but he gives everything he has when he plays.

For those of you claiming that TO is "old and injury prone," he must be the fastest healing injury-prone player ever. Broken finger, broken foot, on the field.

And he's not throwing Bledsoe under the bus any more than he deserves. He said that we saw the game. He could have been talking about the great Eagles pressure, or the good coverage. We put words into his mouth, because anyone who DID watch the game knows that Bledsoe sucked. The man wants to compete. He demands perfection from himself and from his teammates. His mouth gets him into trouble, but he gives everything he has when he plays.

"Who's pulling the trigger" is pretty clear who he's putting the blame on. Does Bledsoe deserve some blame for that loss? Of course. But you don't call out a teammate like that. Even that could be forgiven if he hadn't done the same thing with 2 other QBs.

But you're right. Other than an occasional case of "alligator arms", he does play hard. I'll give him that.

Oops! Turns out I wasn't making up anything.

If you can defend a comment like that, you're manlove of T.O. is > than Bouve's love of Ricky Williams. And that's saying something.

TO did not say anything to throw anyone under the bus. He expressed that as a team they missed opportunities. I read the recap - Parcells said Bledsoe was awful too, as did Glenn, yet TO threw him under the bus and no one else did? Hell, Bledsoe threw himself under the bus.

Please.

And as I've said, I'm not a TO apologist, nor do I have man-love for him. I think he's a jackass off field - but this is a severe reach. TO is a competitor and asking a guy after a loss who's QB had a horrible day what happened, then bashing him for being honest is setting him up for failure.

Do you really think the sound-byte/contraversy happy media is going to ask him the question after a win & a great day by Bledsoe who's responsible for the great day? Of course not.

But that's ok - you and the rest of the idiot hate-mongering contingency can be led around by your noses like the sheep you are. Read/regurgitate and execute no viable independant thought. I expect nothing more from you, really.

Meanwhile I will continue to think outsiede the box and respect the fact the what all this boils down to is media spin, and negative focus on one contravertial player in order to generate interest. No one asked about Glenn's tirade and no one asked about Parcells' tirade, and when someone asks Owens a question and he gives an honest answer, I will respect him for it.

You go on and call it "throwing Bledsoe under the bus" - I see it as Bledsoe sucked and TO is being honest about it. Asked and answered - nothing more to comment on it unless you're so focking stupid that you need the press to tell you how you should feel about it.

Tell your friends "baaaaaa" for me, you mindless little sheep. Run along to the shearing session now, I think ESPN is talking about TO again... <_<

I said it and I stand behind it. First he is starting his 11 season in the NFL and that by NFL standards is very old. Second, TO has played 1 complete season in the last 7 seasons. He already has been dinged up twice this season and we are only in week 5. Those are my facts where are yours?

TO did not say anything to throw anyone under the bus. He expressed that as a team they missed opportunities. I read the recap - Parcells said Bledsoe was awful too, as did Glenn, yet TO threw him under the bus and no one else did? Hell, Bledsoe threw himself under the bus.

Please.

And as I've said, I'm not a TO apologist, nor do I have man-love for him. I think he's a jackass off field - but this is a severe reach. TO is a competitor and asking a guy after a loss who's QB had a horrible day what happened, then bashing him for being honest is setting him up for failure.

Do you really think the sound-byte/contraversy happy media is going to ask him the question after a win & a great day by Bledsoe who's responsible for the great day? Of course not.

But that's ok - you and the rest of the idiot hate-mongering contingency can be led around by your noses like the sheep you are. Read/regurgitate and execute no viable independant thought. I expect nothing more from you, really.

Meanwhile I will continue to think outsiede the box and respect the fact the what all this boils down to is media spin, and negative focus on one contravertial player in order to generate interest. No one asked about Glenn's tirade and no one asked about Parcells' tirade, and when someone asks Owens a question and he gives an honest answer, I will respect him for it.

You go on and call it "throwing Bledsoe under the bus" - I see it as Bledsoe sucked and TO is being honest about it. Asked and answered - nothing more to comment on it unless you're so focking stupid that you need the press to tell you how you should feel about it.

Tell your friends "baaaaaa" for me, you mindless little sheep. Run along to the shearing session now, I think ESPN is talking about TO again... :dunno:

BS. I'll say it again. He said he had this game "circled on his calendar". This was his game. He came up SMALL! He was pissed and started pointing the blame. NEXT

As his publicist would put it, TO has 25 million reasons to be in Dallas and not Philly.

He could care less how the team does. As long as his mug is on the camera, and he's catching passes and having the ability to showcase his skills, it wouldn't matter what the team did.

If it did matter, he'd be okay being the decoy.

Correction: If it mattered to T.O., he'd be okay being the decoy ASSUMING they won the game. As it stands, he was a decoy and his team got throttled.

As for the "25 Million reasons to be in Dallas", is this something new? Has a player never bitched about their contract before and gone off to take more money? The dollars are the bottom line in this business for every player, not just the ones fans enjoy demonizing.

Now I'm not a T.O. supporter; I find him to be classless and self-agrandizing. But to suggest he was the problem after Bledsoe puked up a 3 Intercetion, 45% completion game is ridiculous.

Every idiot on here just bashes T.O. because of all the media attention and they have no life and try to be funny and in reality are really stupid. All of you keep the T.O. saga alive by constantly posting threads about him. I guess we should start a post on Jon Gruden now that he screamed at the officials yesterday. The bottom line Bledsoe sucks period and should of retired 2 years ago. So who gives a damn about what he said to the coach he had a point. Bledsoe was throwing off his back foot yesterday has no touch. Lets see also in the first half T.O. was thrown to 2 times. Second half the ball was forced 11 times to him. Do some research people LOL. But idiots see a T.O. thread and say cool I can make a stupid post and try to be funny.

I can't wait for T.O. to retire....

And start his sports commentating career!!!! :dunno:

BS. I'll say it again. He said he had this game "circled on his calendar". This was his game. He came up SMALL! He was pissed and started pointing the blame. NEXT

Nonsense. Next time, try backing up your opinions with things like evidence, rationale, and forethought. Reactionary drivel really is a waste of thread space. Someone has to get him the ball and Bledsoe did not do that. The issue here isn't whether Owens had a bad game. He obviously did. The bigger question is WHY did he have a bad game. The answer to that question lines up under center.

Correction: If it mattered to T.O., he'd be okay being the decoy ASSUMING they won the game. As it stands, he was a decoy and his team got throttled.

As for the "25 Million reasons to be in Dallas", is this something new? Has a player never bitched about their contract before and gone off to take more money? The dollars are the bottom line in this business for every player, not just the ones fans enjoy demonizing.

Now I'm not a T.O. supporter; I find him to be classless and self-agrandizing. But to suggest he was the problem after Bledsoe puked up a 3 Intercetion, 45% completion game is ridiculous.

I think TO would have been very happy if he had 250 receiving yards and 3 TD's and the Cowboys lost 52-21. That is just my option of the guy.

Every idiot on here just bashes T.O. because of all the media attention and they have no life and try to be funny and in reality are really stupid. All of you keep the T.O. saga alive by constantly posting threads about him. I guess we should start a post on Jon Gruden now that he screamed at the officials yesterday. The bottom line Bledsoe sucks period and should of retired 2 years ago. So who gives a damn about what he said to the coach he had a point. Bledsoe was throwing off his back foot yesterday has no touch. Lets see also in the first half T.O. was thrown to 2 times. Second half the ball was forced 11 times to him. Do some research people LOL. But idiots see a T.O. thread and say cool I can make a stupid post and try to be funny.

That is the most worthless piece of drivel I have read in quite awhile.

13 targets and 3 catches are the facts. I saw the game and I thought the Eagles made TO look very average.

I'd say Troy Brown is better then TO (ala Randy Moss), but at least TO plays like an animal when he's out there.

However it's been known for a long time that TO destroys chemistry and at some point franchises need a TO situation because it shows them that it's about winning as a TEAM and that letting one player control your franchise will ruin you. While there may be a T in TEAM there is certainly not an O!

TO's abilites do not outweigh his negatives. That's a shame because physically I think he's the most gifted WR in NFL history.

In closing I will admit that Drew Bledsoe makes some of the worst throws you would ever see, but what makes it worse is he's a clear Hall of Famer. So TO has a right to be frustrated, but the way he reacts isn't normal and it destroys chemistry, as it did in SF, Philly, now Dallas.

Baltimore fans must be ecstatic they didn't sign this guy!

Nonsense. Next time, try backing up your opinions with things like evidence, rationale, and forethought. Reactionary drivel really is a waste of thread space. Someone has to get him the ball and Bledsoe did not do that. The issue here isn't whether Owens had a bad game. He obviously did. The bigger question is WHY did he have a bad game. The answer to that question lines up under center.

All this talk and finger pointing and no one puts the blame where it belongs, on the Offensive Line! Are these guys untouchable? I'll say it, "The Offensive Line looked terrible and are the major reason the Cowboys lost".

I feel sort of bad for Bledsoe. Yes he had a terrible game and made some really bad decisions but the Eagles pass rush abused that OL. Even when they were calling plays in max protect they couldn't stop Philly's blitz. Bledsoe played a terrible game but not many QBs are going to be successful when they're getting battered on every play. The stat sheet shows 7 sacks but it looked to me like Bledsoe took two or three times as many hits and he was harrassed all game. He showed a lot of guts getting wholloped on that touchdown run, too.

Far as TO, I think you guys saying that he's a competitor and he just wants to win etc. are giving him too much credit. Sure he wants to win - who doesn't? But what TO really wants is to be the center of attention and to get all the accolades. The Cowboys could be undefeated and he'd still be b1tching about not getting the ball enough.

Owens knew this game would be a circus, he practically guaranteed it with his behavior in the preseason, his book, the rap album, the weird drug story, etc. Not only did he come up small in the biggest game of the early season but he also embaressed himself and his team by pouting, arguing with the coaches and taking coded shots at Bledsoe after the game.

What kills me is how TO seems to think it's so easy to stand their in the pocket and make the right reads knowing you're going to get hit in seconds. All Owens needs to do is run good routes and catch the balls when it's thrown to him and he couldn't even do that.

The guy is a Grade A jerk, he's not the best receiver in the game, wideouts aren't nearly as important as QBs or the guys in the trenches, and he'll never play with a QB as good as McNabb again. I went to sleep with a smile on my face knowing that Owens was sobbing into his pillow last night.

:blink:

The quote again:

"You watched the game," he replied. "Who's pulling the trigger? I'm just out there doing my job. I'm not trying to point fingers at anybody, but you guys know just as well as I know."

Who do you think he means by "Who's pulling the trigger?" That's the QB, no? If Glenn said or implied that Bledsoe was the problem, then I'd put him in the same boat. As head coach Parcells can say whatever he wants, though I'd question the tactic of calling out players in the media. But he's the boss.

If I'm with a customer and someone from another department screws up, do I say, "Yeah, that Suzie in accounting really screwed up. It was her, not me"? It may be the truth, but it's certainly not professional. We messed up, and we'll take the blame collectively as a company.

He says he's not pointing fingers one sentence after putting the blame on the QB. :doh:

And as I've said, I'm not a TO apologist

You're the biggest T.O. Apologist here and everyone knows it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. You have a right to your opinion. I'm guessing you frafted him in the 4th round and ridiculed the rest of the league about letting him fall that far, so you defend him to the bitter end. And it will be bitter.

Meanwhile I will continue to think outside the box and respect the fact the what all this boils down to is media spin, and negative focus on one contravertial player in order to generate interest. No one asked about Glenn's tirade and no one asked about Parcells' tirade, and when someone asks Owens a question and he gives an honest answer, I will respect him for it.

Ah, the old "the media's to blame card." :blink: You're as good at deflecting blame as T.O.

Did you respect him when he called Jeff Garcia gay and called Donovan McNabb a hypocrite (among other things)? Have you been following football the last 5 years? I'm sure there is much that's noble about Owens. I know he does some charity work and stuff, but the criticism he gets is completely warrented. When he went to arbitration vs. the Eagles, he sided completely with the Eagles. Completely.

Tell your friends "baaaaaa" for me, you mindless little sheep. Run along to the shearing session now, I think ESPN is talking about TO again...

First you question my integrity by saying I'm making stuff up, and now you call me names. Classy. :wacko:

1. He said he had this game "circled on his calendar". FACT: There were mulitple quotes of this in varies media.

2. This was his game. MY INTERPRETATION.

3. He came up SMALL! FACT: He dropped one pass that hit him in the chest and allegator armed another. He had 3 catches for 45 yards.

4. He was pissed. FACT: He admitted as much and was seen yelling and screaming on the field, sideline and in the locker room. Link

5. and started pointing the blame. FACT: "I was open," Owens said. "We had some opportunities to make plays and we didn't." And why not? "You watched the game," he replied. "Who's pulling the trigger? I'm just out there doing my job. I'm not trying to point fingers at anybody, but you guys know just as well as I know."

NEXT

yeah but what 99% of all people including those in the fox booth will not even talk about is that after TO's rant on the sidelines, he went over to bledsoe and gave him dap when the got the ball back.

What the Hell is DAP???

Um, where did I suggest that TO was the problem and Bledsoe wasn't?

Back to the minors, rook. :clap:

To hell with everyones opinion on this guy. He's always been my favorite player b/c of his confidence in himself and his ability to compete at such a high level and intensity every single sunday! T.O. is a competitor, whether that be on a team level or individual level. :D

Yes, Football is a team sport, but playing the WR position is about individuals showing off their athletic ability and route running in order to get open and make plays. T.O. isn't always being is speaking the truth when he ask, "who can make a plaY?" and then replies, "I CAN!". It's b/c he can make that play that seperates average WR from elite WR.

Leave the guy alone, he's an amazing WR and a unbelieveable competitor! Sucks that fans and media can't just take what he says with a grain of salt and pass it off as in the heat of the game, because thats what it usually is. Hopefully he takes it too philly next go round. Lets Go T.O.!!!!

P.S. This is coming from a Saints fan who has no affiliation with any team T.O. has played for!

To hell with everyones opinion on this guy. He's always been my favorite player b/c of his confidence in himself and his ability to compete at such a high level and intensity every single sunday! T.O. is a competitor, whether that be on a team level or individual level. :mad:

Yes, Football is a team sport, but playing the WR position is about individuals showing off their athletic ability and route running in order to get open and make plays. T.O. isn't always being is speaking the truth when he ask, "who can make a plaY?" and then replies, "I CAN!". It's b/c he can make that play that seperates average WR from elite WR.

Leave the guy alone, he's an amazing WR and a unbelieveable competitor! Sucks that fans and media can't just take what he says with a grain of salt and pass it off as in the heat of the game, because thats what it usually is. Hopefully he takes it too philly next go round. Lets Go T.O.!!!!

P.S. This is coming from a Saints fan who has no affiliation with any team T.O. has played for!

Are you 15? Everyone knows TO can play - he's also a whiny punk b1tch.

I got sick watching the game so I missed the sideline ranting...I wish I had seen it. T.O. had a legitimate gripe about Bledsoe and how the pass distribution was designed. Owens had no one to stop him in the Eagles secondary and yet Dallas failed to get him the ball. The Cowboys deserved to lose that game, if for no other reason than failing to exploit the weakness in their opponent's defense.

I got sick watching the game so I missed the sideline ranting...I wish I had seen it. T.O. had a legitimate gripe about Bledsoe and how the pass distribution was designed. Owens had no one to stop him in the Eagles secondary and yet Dallas failed to get him the ball. The Cowboys deserved to lose that game, if for no other reason than failing to exploit the weakness in their opponent's defense.

So we're supposed to be under the impression that the Eagle's secondary wasn't really covering anyone yesterday, and that the Cowboy receivers were open on every play?

Some of you guys are ridiculous. :(

the point isnt that owens sucks, its how he handles himself. why make a spectacle of the situation EVERY time something doesnt go the way its planned? why not quietly state your case to the receivers coach, or to bledsoe or parcells? why must he scream and carry on flailing his arms wildly for all to see? don't you TO lovers think there are other players in the NFL who have or had problems with their QB communicating etc? dont you think every other player in the NFL wants to win? why cant he go about it in a professional manner with a little more class and maturity?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

The Eagles were responsible for Bledsoe's suckiness. The great Brett Favre wasn't so great against them either and they had no sacks against him. The D Eagles scheme in both games exposed the weaknesses of the QBs.

The o-line had only given-up 3 sacks until yesterday and the Eagles has 7 and a lot more hurries and pressure.

I didn't hear anything about the QB suckiness after the blow-out of the Titans.

Bledsoe did suck in that game...He missed 2 potential TD's by underthrowing TO and T. Glenn....He did it a lot in the game...Both receivers hd the secondary beat both times and Bledsoe came up short...wayyy short.

Um, where did I suggest that TO was the problem and Bledsoe wasn't?

Back to the minors, rook. :cry:

Hmmmm, lets see. In the first phrase I wrote, I directly regarded to your initial quote , giving what we non-douche' bags call "REFERENCE". That "REFERENCE" was identified by my correction to your B.S. assertation.

In the second phrase, I once again made the aforementioned "REFERENCE" to your quoted post, this time by prefacing the first sentence with "As for the $25 million reasons to go to Dallas". Again, this is called "REFERENCE". Sorry to repeat myself, you just seem a little slow.

In the 3rd paragraph, something interesting happens... You'll notice I did not "REFERENCE" your poorly worded post. This lack of "REFERENCE" would indicate to all but the Gump-est of morons that it was not meant in any way to refute something you said, (or in this case, didn't say), but rather to speak a point unrelated to you or your inane ramblings.

Minors? Naw man, coach needs me on the field.

Reference - [Ref-er-uh ns] - noun

1. An act or instance of referring

2. A mention; allusion

-verb

refer to

On top of that, you, my less-than-good-sir, are a presumptuous ass.

Hmmmm, lets see. In the first phrase I wrote, I directly regarded to your initial quote , giving what we non-douche' bags call "REFERENCE". That "REFERENCE" was identified by my correction to your B.S. assertation.

In the second phrase, I once again made the aforementioned "REFERENCE" to your quoted post, this time by prefacing the first sentence with "As for the $25 million reasons to go to Dallas". Again, this is called "REFERENCE". Sorry to repeat myself, you just seem a little slow.

In the 3rd paragraph, something interesting happens... You'll notice I did not "REFERENCE" your poorly worded post. This lack of "REFERENCE" would indicate to all but the Gump-est of morons that it was not meant in any way to refute something you said, (or in this case, didn't say), but rather to speak a point unrelated to you or your inane ramblings.

Minors? Naw man, coach needs me on the field.

Reference - [Ref-er-uh ns] - noun

1. An act or instance of referring

2. A mention; allusion

-verb

refer to

On top of that, you, my less-than-good-sir, are a presumptuous ass.

It's a ff message bored. I'm glad you can take the time to go over spelling and grammar while you sit in grandma's basement as a human sponge. I don't really have the time to do so.

So check my grammar here: fock off. :cry:

Bledsoe did suck in that game...He missed 2 potential TD's by underthrowing TO and T. Glenn....He did it a lot in the game...Both receivers hd the secondary beat both times and Bledsoe came up short...wayyy short.

So maybe, just maybe the Eagles battering him all day long had something to do with his passes falling short??? Last year when he was spot on with his passes to T Glenn, we didn't get any pressure on him. This year tons of pressure and he is off all day long. Coincidence? NO, the Eagles D made him suck Period.

It's a ff message bored. I'm glad you can take the time to go over spelling and grammar while you sit in grandma's basement as a human sponge. I don't really have the time to do so.

So check my grammar here: fock off. :)

People always get on that, "Well, whatever; It's just a message board." kick when they're made to look like idiots. By the way, never questioned your grammer. I questioned your ability to successfully read and interpret the written word. You failed.

Also, using the dancing banana is a sure fire sign of someone who no longer has anything intelligent to say, (not that you did in the 1st place).

Nice job with the "Grandma's basement" line though. Got a good laugh. Human sponge, however, is just a little overused in my opinion.

Give your wife a kiss for me. Maybe some cunnilingus too. And let her know she looks like Dr. Phil.

Have a nice day!!!

So we're supposed to be under the impression that the Eagle's secondary wasn't really covering anyone yesterday, and that the Cowboy receivers were open on every play?

Some of you guys are ridiculous. :dunno:

Yeah, I like how this thread had degenerated into poeple claiming that the Dalls O-line sucked, Bledsoe sucked, Glenn sucked, T.O. sucked, Parcells and his huge man-boobs sucked, the Dallas secondary sucked and Dallas as a team generally sucked.

There is a reason for that, and it's called the Philadelphia Eagles!

Okay, I realize Dallas did make some boneheaded mistakes, but many here act as if there was no-one lined up opposite them and they self-destructed :doublethumbsup:

Because he had a defenders hand in his face and he was throwing off the back of his feet. Also incorrect at least with the T.O. throw. He was step for step with an Eagle defender and BDawk was closing in on the right side. Had the ball even been far enough it most likely would have been broken up with a crushing hit by BDawk, as it was, BDawk had to go up field by about 6 yards to make the pick.

Maybe some cunnilinguis too.

itisatipthatcunnilingus

What the Hell is DAP???

For 'PTI' Fans: Definition of 'DAP'

If you're like me, you've spent the last several months watching PTI and saying to yourself, "What in the damn hell damn heck damn devil is 'DAP'?".

According to several 'hip-hop' dictionaries, DAP is short for 'Dignity and Pride' and is actually from the '70s. 'Gimme some DAP' is shorthand for 'Gimme some skin' or 'Give me a high-five my soul brother'.

http://www.zudfunck.com/zudfunck/2005/02/f...ti_fans_de.html

his teammates need to stuff him in a locker

from MMQB...

In training camp, linebacker Bradie James, a Cowboys team leader, told me, "I don't know T.O., but I've asked him about his past and he said it was all misconstrued. He told me, 'I'm all for the team. That's the big reason I came here. I'm a team guy. I'm a faster version of Keyshawn Johnson.'

"I'll tell you this," James added, "Me and the other veterans are going to hold him to it. There's not going to be any distractions on this team.''

I told this story on NBC on Saturday: When Owens came back from his hospital visit 12 days ago, and once the Cowboys found out he was OK, two of the players lay down in the locker room, imitating being in a coma. My interpretation of this boys-will-be-boys scene is that his Dallas teammates will give him more tough love than he's gotten elsewhere.

The NFL is not static. The star receivers today are Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald (hope he`s OK), Lee Evans, Chad Johnson, etc. Terrell Owens is past his prime, with a QB who is even MORE past his prime. Thankfully for the NFL and it`s fans, it won`t be too long before Owens will be but a distant memory in football lore.

:banana:

Give your wife a kiss for me. Maybe some cunnilingus too. And let her know she looks like Dr. Phil.

Have a nice day!!!

Why would you want to talk about your mother that way? :huh:

After all, the cunnilingus helped you get here, son. Unfortunately, the rubber broke. :rolleyes:

Who cares!!!!! T.O. Will always try to get a reaction from everyone. I also recall him going over to the O-line guys and yelling at them. Regardless of coverage you throw a catchable ball he will come down with it. Bledsoe was practically throwing it to the Eagles backs. All game he was trying to get people fired up on the sideline.

The media circus is as bad as reading my wife's tabloid mags. Stupid crap, Let the players play their game and stop taking a negative spin on everything. Granted he has created his own misery and attracted attention to himself. I truely believe he is trying to change.

Gotta love it. Only 5 games into the season and T.O. is on his way to causing another team meltdown. LOL. But it's only cause the media tries to bash him. He certainly doesn't deserve it :banana: