Sign in to follow this  
Jello Biafra

RB help

Need to pick one RB. Maroney@Buf, Jones-Drew@Hou or Chester Taylor @ Sea.

Leave a link and I'll answer yours!

Tough one w/ Chester being the featured guy but against a tough D and Jones-Drew has a nice match up @ HOU but will Leftwich play and what about Fred having a nice game too.

I go with Maroney though.

Tally another one for Jones-Drew. Jags will run over Texans & Super Mario Williams... Reggie who??? Idiots! :thumbsup: :wall:

Love Mojo this week...starting him myself. Thanks for looking at mine.

jones vs houston. maroney may be splitting crucial touches.

yeah no question for me either, go with Taylor

Hes definitely a solid #2 back, much better than Mjones. I see Mjones like M Turner, just a relief guy for Fred taylor.

I agree, although those two rookies have great potential, you have to go with the proven starter. You know he's going to get touches, even against a solid defense. The other two are at best splitting touches.

Thanks for your response to mine!

I would go C. Talyor BUT his matchup sucks this week and I think he'll only carry around 13-18 times(playing from behind) which will be as many as Maroney will get so I have to say that you should start...Maroney :dunno:

Please See Mine :doh:

hey They are already talking about him being the 4th person in Jags history to score in 3 or 4 consecutive games. I definatly Say Jones-Drew.

Those other guys are good options, but CHESTER ALL THE WAY. Hutchinson will want to show up his old team and open huge holes for Chester.

Chester is the Starter, all the others split carries. Go Chester.

my gut tells me maroney will have a good game against the bills.

as a bills fan i didn't like what i saw from the run def last week against the lowly lions.

Like Marooney here. New England usually plays one close game a year versus Buffalo. This one will not be close. NE by several TD's=Marooney doing well.

Not sure how the F. Taylor bitching about his money and touches will affect Jones-Drew and his carries. I would stay away here.

Chester has been awful. He needs to show me something first.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246575

Tough one. I'd probably go with Taylor b/c he is the starter, but I think it is neck and neck with Jones-Drew

I'm liking Maroney @ BUF. He did well last game there and probably will again. Jones-Drew can have a big day, but is a much riskier play I think.

Thanks for your help on mine.

If you are the Vikings how do you slow down the Seattle offense? You run the ball and grind out a win. This is a tough decision but I think you need to play it safe. JD and Maroney are the home run hitters out of this bunch and I like Maroney's chances better then JD to have an explosive game this weekend but they come with risks (split carries) where Taylor has the risk of having to play from behind in this game should Seattle score alot quickly. I like Minnesotas defense, don't see that happening. If you have solid starters and want to take a risk then go with Maroney. If you need the "for sure" numbers go with Taylor. It would depend on your team needs.

Here's mine. Good luck!!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246584

I would go with drew here. Hou sucks agaist run. Hou D is probally one of the worse 5 D agaist run. I see atleast a TD and about 80 yards from him, if not more. maybe 2 TD but 1 for sure.

thanks for mine