Sign in to follow this  
my hott bengals

trade?

i think im going to trade away one of my receivers for ronnie brown....

either reggie williams of lee evans, but i dont know which.

im in a ppr 12-man league, and evans has more receptions and yards, but williams has 4 tds to evans' 1.

i def. need a good rb, and i think ronnie brown will be enough. so who will i give up, evans or williams?

leave a linkkk

I like Williams this week against Hou. but M.Jones should return next week and cut into his stats. Evans is better over the long term IMO!!!!!!

Tough call, I would trade away Evans and hold onto reggie. The Jags remaining schedule is Titans twice, texans twice (including this week obviosuly), G_men, Miami, and Buffalo - with also Colts, Chiefs, Eagles, pats in there. Reggie should be able to stay consistent, especially cause yea MJones coming back but he did not get ton of looks before he was hurt, they were looking for consistency to replace Jimmy Smith - Lefty likes Reggie now. Trade Evans for Ronnie

Tough because lee is about the only think going in buffalo, RW stats could come down if Matt Jones ever gets going. i would let RW go.

I would trade away Lee Evans. Reggie Williams is the man in Jax, and he's showing why he was a high first round pick a few years ago.

Thanks for mine.

yeah, but would that benefit me??

Evans then!!! Do it NOW!!!! You will have great trade bait in Joseph Addai, Leon Washington the minute they have their next good game & can get a serviceable QB for playing match-ups!

Thnx for mine :doublethumbsup: