Sign in to follow this  
Dwight Schrute

Potential trade

Colston is the proven commodity at this point. But Leon might put up decent numbers through end of season. I've been playing Colston at TE. Assuming I can get a respectible TE replacement, does this trade make sense, straight up?

I'm thinking it might...

Boy, I don't know. How is your RB situation? My league treats Colston as a WR, and he's still a valuable commodity; if we could line him up @ TE, he'd be the best in the league. Not sure I'd let him go for that, particularly if I was already stacked at RB.

As long as you can start Colsten at TE i wouldn't be willing to give him up. He's just too valuable at that position. Leon may end up turning out some good points, but its too much of a gamble right now. Colsten will definately produce the rest of the year, and do it at a weak fantasy position.

As long as you can start Colsten at TE i wouldn't be willing to give him up. He's just too valuable at that position. Leon may end up turning out some good points, but its too much of a gamble right now. Colsten will definately produce the rest of the year, and do it at a weak fantasy position.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=247643