Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

What music are you grooving to lately?

Pink Floyd - Live - 1977 - Boston Garden - The Perfect Day

Pink Floyd - Live - 1987 - Philadelphia - Prism

Bob Marley - Legend

Tool - The Holy Gift

Well done! :bandana:

A lot of System of a Down, Disturbed, Tool, the numetal type of stuff. I use to like alternative, but, that developed into harder rock, now i am annoyed by alternative, it is really soft and pvssy music if you ask me. Also Rick Ross aka The Boss :bandana: Can't forgot ludacris either, i like rappers who aren't all about flash and rapping about money and hos and what not, rappers like Ludacris and Tupac do have songs like that, but, they also have deeper songs about life which i like.

A lot of System of a Down, Disturbed, Tool, the numetal type of stuff. I use to like alternative, but, that developed into harder rock, now i am annoyed by alternative, it is really soft and pvssy music if you ask me. Also Rick Ross aka The Boss :bandana: Can't forgot ludacris either, i like rappers who aren't all about flash and rapping about money and hos and what not, rappers like Ludacris and Tupac do have songs like that, but, they also have deeper songs about life which i like.

Um..?

"I made a couple million dollars last year sellin' weight"

Love the song, just didn't understand how the two of those went together. I think it's T-Pain's catchy ass vocals. I don't think it matters what song he's in, the beat and his freaky vocals just hook you.

Um..?

"I made a couple million dollars last year sellin' weight"

Love the song, just didn't understand how the two of those went together. I think it's T-Pain's catchy ass vocals. I don't think it matters what song he's in, the beat and his freaky vocals just hook you.

That was more a reference to Luda, but, Ricky has some, but, his are mainly about money and selling among other typical rap things, but, i like his style. Also, you are right with TPain, his vocals draw you in as soon as you hear them and force you to listen. He actually came and sang at my college, i heard his concerts suck major ass though. I heard rap concerts in general suck.

That was more a reference to Luda, but, Ricky has some, but, his are mainly about money and selling among other typical rap things, but, i like his style. Also, you are right with TPain, his vocals draw you in as soon as you hear them and force you to listen. He actually came and sang at my college, i heard his concerts suck major ass though. I heard rap concerts in general suck.

Kanye doesn't disappoint, and T.I. is absolutely 400 times better in concert. I love T.I. anyway, but he just makes stuff up for like 45 minutes at his shows. Best pure rapper (maybe Lil Wayne) out right now.

also, they're not exactly "rap" but I saw Gym Class Heroes at Warped Tour last summer and they killed it too. :shocking:

Them Crooked Vultures

Love that song, New Fang...haven't heard that much else off it...one or two songs. I heard a DJ say that John Paul Jones say that they are going to make another album. :thumbsup:

I have had "California Dreamin" stuck in my head for weeks. The Mamas and Papas.

I have tickets to see Muse next month and I just got tckets to see a festival type concert co-headlined by Alice in Chains and Stone Temple Pilots. :lol:

Blakroc has not left my CD player for 2 months. :first:

http://thetoiletpaper.com/2009/12/ttp-orga...-meets-hip-hop/

I found this Album on Rhapsody but they only show 10 tracks not 11?????? The first track (Coochie) is missing.

Any reason for this???? I prefer Rhapsody because my downloads are MP3 format & I can use them on anything......I import them to iTunes as well. I don't want to loose the first track.

The Avett Brothers!!

Acoustic heavy metal bluegrass is the best way I can describe the sound... You guys should check them out.

:mad:

Except there's nothing heavy metal about them! Pure Alt. Country!

I found this Album on Rhapsody but they only show 10 tracks not 11?????? The first track (Coochie) is missing.

Any reason for this???? I prefer Rhapsody because my downloads are MP3 format & I can use them on anything......I import them to iTunes as well. I don't want to loose the first track.

Don't know, but Choochie is probably my favorite track on the disk. They used some old recordings from ODB......classic

:thumbsup:

Except there's nothing heavy metal about them! Pure Alt. Country!

Alt country they are not.... I guess you could replace heavy metal with punk. It's a very tough band to pigeon hole. Technically I hear folk rock more than anything. Their live shows have been compared to the ramones.