Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Dispute with an African American homeless dude

About a month ago I was at the bar with my GF and this older black dude is standing at the bar alternately talking to a young black woman - who didn't look too happy with the conversation - and staring at me and my companion. The black girl finally turns to him and I didn't hear everything she said, but it was something like "F you, you're a focking ass! #$*%!" wagging her finger etc. and then she goes to the other end of the bar. So my GF and I step out to smoke a cig awhile later and when we get back he's now pestering a younger white couple, maybe in their early 20s, and they're giving us :rolleyes: looks at him. My GF gets up to go to the bathroom and while I'm sitting there alone the guy turns to me and says "Are you the guy who was sitting there a few minutes ago?"

MDC: Yes. Why?

Crazy Homeless Guy: You bumped into me.

MDC: Sorry about that.

CHG: You should be real careful about that. Know why?

MDC: Why?

CHG: Because you could bump into a crazy guy who'll KILL you! :mad:

And he slams his beer down on the bar.

Just so you don't think I'm trying to come off like a toughguy, he was a few inches shorter than me and I'm not real big, clearly very drunk, and if he wasn't 60 he looked to be in real bad shape, so I casually told him to find a younger more impressionable whiteboy because if he so much as looks at me again I'm going to bust him in his ugly focking face. He seemed to take the hint and went to the other end of the bar to resume harrassment of young black girl and that's the last I saw of him.

So tonight I go into a corner beer distributor / deli and in back of me on line is another CHG, roughly the same age as the first only a little smaller. He says hello. I say hey. He starts mumbling unintelligibly and I'm not sure whether it's directed to me, neither do I care. I get my purchase, turn to him and the cashier (who sees me in there a few days a week, friendly old Chinese dude) and say "You guys have a good night."

CHG follow me to the door shouting "What did you say?" Meanwhile old Chinese guy's assistant is trying to pull him back.

MDC: I said 'You guys have a good night."

CHG: No you didn't! You said "bug ass!"

MDC: I don't even know what that means? :dunno:

CHG: You said bugass! And I'm going kick your honky ass blah blah *!@#%$

MDC: Have fun sleeping on the street tonight.

And I leave with him cursing and being restrained.

I guess the moral of the story is that I'm every bit as abrasive in real life as at FFT. :dunno:

you handled that like the pvssy I always knew you were.

What would you have done? :(

What would you have done? :banana:

Well, Nothing makes me happier than beating a senior citizen half to death, nothing shows off my manhood like ripping a walker out from under some 70 year old dude and beating him to death with it....

Seriously though, if he was old and drunk, you did the right thing... :wub:

That was way to long to even consider reading.

Let me guess, some black bum was pissed because you were sleeping in his refrigerator box? :dunno:

mdc, you are truly brave. almost as brave as the young black woman he was harassing.

What is the relevance of race in this story? :dunno:

MDC is a racist.

Just trying to help you paint a mental picture.

went to the other end of the bar to resume harrassment of young black girl and that's the last I saw of him.

Race adds nothing to this story.

You should have helped the young lady (no matter what race) deal with this possibly mentally challenged individual.

Why didn't security remove the homeless guy from the bar? How did he get in? Was there a cover charge? How can a homeless guy afford a beer at a bar? Presumably, it was a downtown bar because there aren't many homeless AAs living in the suburbs and downtown beers are always more expensive - how could he afford it? Are you sure he was homeless or just crazy? Was that black girl there with friends? Why didn't they tell this guy to get away? Why didn't you give him $10 to leave you alone? Why couldn't he just leave the white man alone? :banana: You should have tasered him.

Why didn't security remove the homeless guy from the bar? How did he get in? Was there a cover charge? How can a homeless guy afford a beer at a bar? Presumably, it was a downtown bar because there aren't many homeless AAs living in the suburbs and downtown beers are always more expensive - how could he afford it? Are you sure he was homeless or just crazy? Was that black girl there with friends? Why didn't they tell this guy to get away? Why didn't you give him $10 to leave you alone? Why couldn't he just leave the white man alone? :pointstosky: You should have tasered him.

There wasn't any security.

I'm assuming he just walked in.

No cover charge.

No idea. If I were homeless and had $5 I'd sooner buy a few 40s than spend it on a single beer.

I'm not sure if he was homeless or just crazy - he looked kinda dirty but nothing unusual for Philly.

The black girl was there with friends.

I'm not sure they noticed her trouble and she was pretty sassy and handled herself well.

Why would I give anyone $10 to leave me alone? That's just stupid.

No idea why he couldn't leave the white man alone. Guess he thought he was scary.

I left my taser at home.

HTH.

Several times a day, homeless people walk up to MDC and give him a dollar.

Sound like maybe you should be taking your girlfriend to a classier establishment.....The homeless dont hang where I socialize.

I was really expecting more out of this story, as I read it I kept thinking "ok, here is the payoff." Then it never came.

Crappy story. :wall:

:cheers:

Why would I give anyone $10 to leave me alone? That's just stupid.

HTH.

:banana:

What would you have done? ;)

Either a "Peoples Elbow" or a "Super Frankenstiener" if close enough to the bar. Finish with a Triangle to a Kimura until his elbow was very obviously dislocated. Stand up then pull out my junk and piss on his face, get taken to jail where I start the process over...hopefully on an illegal....and repeat until gassed. :doublethumbsup: