Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

Recommend an mp3 player

I know that iPod is the standard, but it might be a little out of my price range. I'm just looking for something basic that can get my wife started with a player. I've been looking at the ScanDisk models, and they seem like a good value for the price.

Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks.

I don't know how many times this topic has been revisited. No offense, but I'd say do a search and you could probably write your own book about the subject.

I've heard of something called an E-Pod or I-Player or something like that. I think they play MP3s.

HTH

Just dont get an iPod. Waste of money. Get any standard mp3 player... just get the cheapest with the most GB's. They are all formatted/work the same for the most part. None of them have any issues with breaking or whatever either. Consumer reports backs this up as well... sorry no links.

no no...Get an Ipod.

Otherwise you'll be a dork walking around with some knock off mp3 player and your Sam's Choice Cola.

there was a thread on this last week.....and ill tell you the same thing i told the other guy....get an ipod....they are worth the money....