Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Clay Manning New QB for Bucs!

"You can't teach that passing motion," said Gruden, who quit calling plays halfway through Wednesday's intrasquad game when it became apparent that Manning had already memorized the playbook and mastered Gruden's audible system. "Or that precision. Or that field vision. Or… What play did he just call? Is that in the playbook? How did he avoid that linebacker? Anyway, whatever. Touchdown, again."

:wall:

Jimmy Brady is way better then Clay Manning

Somebody help, I can't find Clay Manning on my league's waiver (espn.com). Is this because he was a bean farmer and is just now joining the NFL? Should I write an email to ESPN.com to try to get him on the waiver so I can add him to my team?

If he really already has the playbook memorized and has Gruden so impressed, he will put up huge fantasy numbers for the rest of the season...

Somebody help, I can't find Clay Manning on my league's waiver (espn.com). Is this because he was a bean farmer and is just now joining the NFL? Should I write an email to ESPN.com to try to get him on the waiver so I can add him to my team?

If he really already has the playbook memorized and has Gruden so impressed, he will put up huge fantasy numbers for the rest of the season...

Yes... to all your questions. :D

Trying to figure out who to drop. I already have Peyton in one league, so I don't need to add the guy but damn, if he's this good maybe I drop Kitna. This is another Kurt Warner feel good story, but with Manning genes and a Princeton education. Stud!

"Though he failed to complete college due to his family refusing to pay his tuition, Manning was drafted in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL draft by the Arizona Cardinals;"

No way this is true. Millen would've grabbed him in the first round

he was just added to my player pool in my league, and guess what he qualifies as a TE!

Marques Colston II

What site do you use?

the line is out, whats it gonna catch?

so what's really wrong about phishn'.this sight is to share insights and info right? right.

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Since I was the one who posted this story, I guess I am the one who should let you know. It is a joke!! I wanted to let you guys who didn't know about "the onion" to rack your brains whether it is true or not for a day.

Shaabyi

its not real.. dont hurt yourself thinking about it

The Onion isn't real?! Say it ain't so!