Sign in to follow this  
Dol-Fan

Playing the wire...Caldwell or Henderson

I have room for one waver wire pick up and I am looking at Devery Henderson or Reche Caldwell.

Who do you think?...Plus, looking at my lineup, would you astart one of these guys this week. If not, what receivers should I start (I need 2).

Thanks...leave a link and I will help.

depends if you need help short or long term.

long term i like caldwell. he's really emerged and Brady looks for him early in the progression (i live in NE).

short term henderson should get the looks until colston is back to his gaudy ways.

mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=255179

That depends, would you start Henderson this week over what I already have? If not, then Reche is the guy.

Who should I start then?

I like Henderson short term, especially this week.. I also have Roy Williams and am now thinking of putting Henderson in on his place since Roy is up against a tough Mia D.

Thanks for mine

I like Henderson short term, especially this week.. I also have Roy Williams and am now thinking of putting Henderson in on his place since Roy is up against a tough Mia D.

Thanks for mine

I submitted them both on our wire and dropped McMichael & Stevens. I have to wait and see tomorrow if both or any will go through.

I hope Vernon Davis plays...if not I can pick up another mediocre TE easily tomorrow.

Any other suggestions please?