Sign in to follow this  
elayton

Anyone starting Cutler this week?

Brad Johnson Week 12 game stats

27-41 271yds 3 TD's

I'm thinking about going with Cutler this week, he's due for a HUGE game and I think it will come this weekend at Arizona! Hopefully he hits Walker deep a few times as well..........

It's either Cutler or one of these QB's:

Young vs. JAX

Johnson vs. NYJ

Big Ben @ CAR

Cutler is looking to start :wall:

I am probably starting Cutler out of desperation, but I have no good options as a former McNabb owner.

I'd be starting VY if I had him though. He is just too hot right now to sit for potential.

I am probably Cutler out of desperation, but I have no good options as a former McNabb owner.

I'd be starting VY if I had him though. He is just too hot right now to sit for potential.

This is true, but against JAX i'm a little worried :unsure:

I guess at this point my starting order would be:

Young or Cutler

Big Ben

B Johnson (although there is no chance he will start)

Im considering starting cutler over Romo (6 points per td, 25yds/pt). Am I totally nuts? This is for the championship, btw.

Im considering starting cutler over Romo (6 points per td, 25yds/pt). Am I totally nuts? This is for the championship, btw.

Thats a tough one! I'm seriously leaning towards Cutler (and yes, i think i might be crazy!) but in your situation I would probably roll with Romo against a poor ATL pass defense.......

Yough call..........Cutler will have a HUGE game at some point, and this could be the week!

I'm also leaning towards Cutler over Harrington (at Buff) and Pennington (at Minn). Any thoughts on these three?

I'm also leaning towards Cutler over Harrington (at Buff) and Pennington (at Minn). Any thoughts on these three?

Of those three I would definitely go with Cutler! He has the better matchup and I feel a big game from him........

I think Cutler will have solid game. I have Bulger vs. tough OAK D or Cutler vs. AZ....I am going to play the matchups...and go with Cutler....

Good Move....or Stupid Move??????????????????

I just picked up Cutler. His matchup is almost too tempting to pass up, so I'm leaning toward starting him over Favre and Big Ben. It's definitely a risk, but it's not like my other options are slam dunks either.

I just picked up Cutler. His matchup is almost too tempting to pass up, so I'm leaning toward starting him over Favre and Big Ben. It's definitely a risk, but it's not like my other options are slam dunks either.

Nothing is a slam dunk, but Favre needs seven TDs to catch Marino on the all-time list. They might try to get him that record (next two games are at home against weak pass Ds).

How about Cutler over Vick? I have those 2 as well as Carr (no possibility) but I'm somewhat torn. I see FF Today has Vick ranked #1 at QB and that amazes me. I don't see him doing anything near what Brees did to the Cowboys last week. Semi-final matchup for me.

I would like to see those #'s! I dumped McMichael this week and grabbed Tony Scheffler....I have J. Walker also, but it already looks like his #1 is the TE

I think Cutler will have solid game. I have Bulger vs. tough OAK D or Cutler vs. AZ....I am going to play the matchups...and go with Cutler....

Good Move....or Stupid Move??????????????????

i am thinking about this too. i still remember bulger's 9 point and 6 point outing. they will run on oak.....and i bet his output will be similiar to culter but i like culter's upside better.

I'm strongly considering it:

My alternatives are Rivers (at home v. KC) and Anderson (at Balt).

The AZ pass defense is putrid, and Broncos are in serious need of a win. I'm also looking at fielding the Denver Def for that reason.

Former McNabb owner here (I also had Roeth, Plummer, and Huard at various times).

I'm leaning toward Cutler instead of Garcia - is this too much of a gamble? Or is Cutler starting to pick things up?

i think im going to stick with eli :dunno:

Good points...I have both Bulger and Holt... In semi-final/must win game, just fear the fact of Oakland pass D shutting down bulger - then I lose both bulger and holt....Think I am going with young gun in Cutler and roll the dice with Holt - I also have TO and Driver starting as other WR/Flex positions...Thanks

Yes - In another league, I have Hass and Romo...benching Hass due to the questionable weather....Think with Cutler progression as a QB, AZ sucking at Def., and Denver playing for a playoff spot - all point to Cutler having a positive game - not outstanding but..predict 225-250 yd. 2 TDs, and 20 yd rush..no int. Better than Hass will have I bet..

Former McNabb owner here (I also had Roeth, Plummer, and Huard at various times).

I'm leaning toward Cutler instead of Garcia - is this too much of a gamble? Or is Cutler starting to pick things up?

Im in the same spot as you between picking one of them. Right now I have Garcia in there with Cutler and Romo on my bench. Ughhhhhhhhh. Who knows what will happen with me though

I've got Cutler and Vick. I just don't see Vick having a great game this weekend. Maybe cause I'm a Cowboy fan...but they've shut down the run this year and with ATL RB's status in question I don't think they'll be doing much this week.

I'm seriously considering pulling the trigger and going with Cutler in the Semi's. I've also got Walker so I could get double pts or double goose eggs. Also AZ's D isn't all that bad especially over the last 4 or 5 weeks.

What you guys think?

I am probably starting Cutler out of desperation, but I have no good options as a former McNabb owner.

Interesting I'm in the same situation. Inadvertantly built a team that was top heavy in Eagles (it happens when you have double digit drafts going at the same time), and I ended up with a McNabb-R. Brown-W. Dunn-D. Stallworth-DJack-LJ Smith (plus D and kicker). Somehow I made it to the playoffs, somehow I won the wildcard game, and now I'm in the semi's without my top QB, RB, and WR options. My only QB's on the bench are Garrard (FA Pickup), Carr (drafted), Schaub (Keeper free agent pick up), and Cutler (late round flyer). I've started Garrard twice this year, and gotten his merde performances both times (the four interception game he had, and last weeks games were the ones in which I started him, I had him on the bench during every halfway decent game he had), so I've had enough and am going to go with Cutler even though Garrard seems like the smarter play. Just losing with Garrard would give me an anyeruism so I feel I have no choice.

Nice to know Im not the only guy in the playoffs that is just screwed in terms of QB options.

I am also a Mcnabb owner. I had Plummer as my backup. Picked up Cutler 2 weeks ago. I also have Jason Campbell. I'm 10-3 #1 seed in my league. But I have so many guys hurt. Warrick Dunn don't know if he is playing. I have Joe Horn has not played in 3 weeks. Thank god i had a bye. Now im in semis. Hopefully Cutler puts up some decent numbers. Good luck to all us Cutler owners! Peace out pimps!!!