Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Anyone starting Vick this weekend?

With Dunn and Norwood listed as questionable...it seems that Vick might be a ONE Man show...which could be GOOD...or BAD.

With no real throwing game to speak of...going against an angry Dallas D...I'm wondering if starting Vick is a smart move.

Up to now, Vick has been a very reliable FF starter...hate to go against the "Don't sit your STUDS" rule.

My options are not too good either...Kitna or Grossman...although Kitna could put up some nice points against Green Bay.

Anyway...just wondering who else was Starting Vick in the Playoffs this weekend

I'm sitting on the fence too. Got Romo AND Vick. :banana: I missed out on the 54 pt. Romo Turkey Day shotout :pointstosky: and have been disappointed lately w/his performances. I have Romo slated to start (as of right now) but will probably waffle to the end. :headbanger: In your case, I'd suit him up for sure! Good luck

One more factor...DALLAS ranks 5th in the NFL on the road, vs the run.

I also heard on ESPN radio, that Mora said that he doesnt care if the Falcons were in a playoff run, if Washington U. offered him the head coaching job, he would leave in a heartbeat...that can't be good for the falcons :wall:

It's him or brady. So boned either way vick is more posed to break out.. and a break out is what i need when facing lt2 in the playoffs.

It's him or brady. So boned either way vick is more posed to break out.. and a break out is what i need when facing lt2 in the playoffs.

LT2...Ouch :wall:

I am fully expecting 165 passing yards 1 td 62 rushing yards and a TD from Vick. That will keep me happy.

Got Rivers and Vick to choose between - every day this week I've flip flopped on who I want to start. Neither one has started much for me this season (I had McNabb early on) but I did draft Rivers as a backup and have seen him put up decent points on my bench. Right now I feel like my lineup is pretty balanced outside of QB so I'm leaning to Vick's higher upside and playing at home on a Sat night.

I'll probably change my mind a few more times before tomorrow night's game.

I would be going with Vick but I've also got Garcia and he's been playing alot better lately..... As much as I want to start Vick, but with the injuries to Dunn and Norwood more than likely he's gonna sit this one.....

I got to pick between Romo and Vick....

I'm going with Romo. I think <_<

I'm going with Farve over Vick. I like Farve's matchup better, you just can't trust Vick and his receivers.

I'm going with Farve over Vick. I like Farve's matchup better, you just can't trust Vick and his receivers.

Thats exactly what im doing. Throw in the fact im a cowboy fan i would just feel dirty rooting for Vick.

I'm going Vick over Favre... He got me to the playoffs, I'll win or lose with what got me here! Just hoping he runs a bit tonight!

I'm going Vick over Favre... He got me to the playoffs, I'll win or lose with what got me here! Just hoping he runs a bit tonight!

I agree with you...Vick has been my starter, surprisingly all season too.

The BIG question for me at least, can Vick be a ONE Man show against Dallas...if Dunn and Norwood don't play, Vick is the entire Offense. I'm just not sure if Vick can pull it off against a VERY ANGRY Dallas Defense.

Still undecided about starting Vick or Kitna...the clock is ticking and I'm still looking for opinions :thumbsup:

I'm starting Vick over Garcia. Let's face it, we don't have any idea what they will do. Better to play the guy that got me here.

All over America, men are facing this dilemma. You never start Vick without trepidation. I reached to draft Vick and have him on all four of my playoff teams. It usually makes sense to "go with what got you there," but Vick almost kept me from getting there with some truly horrendous performances. My other choices are Garcia, Favre, Romo and Big Ben. It'll probably be a gametime decision for me. If I start Vick, I'm going to go to the Christmas party I had been planning to skip. Vick's overdue for an injury, and I don't want to look on while he's carried off in the first quarter.

All over America, men are facing this dilemma. You never start Vick without trepidation. I reached to draft Vick and have him on all four of my playoff teams. It usually makes sense to "go with what got you there," but Vick almost kept me from getting there with some truly horrendous performances. My other choices are Garcia, Favre, Romo and Big Ben. It'll probably be a gametime decision for me. If I start Vick, I'm going to go to the Christmas party I had been planning to skip. Vick's overdue for an injury, and I don't want to look on while he's carried off in the first quarter.

If he gets injured I'm coming to find you!!! :pointstosky:

Dear God,

It's me. I know, I know. It's been a long time. Been busy. Work. Kids. You know. Anyway, I need some help. See, I've got Romo AND Vick. I don't know who to start. I've been waffling all week. Mike could take the game over OR get carried off on a stretcher. Romo, after starting out great and getting to bang J. Simpson, just hasn't shown "it" lately. I'm not asking for the Israelis and Palestinians to get along or even to bring peace to the world. I just want to advance in the playoffs. Pretty easy stuff. Thanks for your time God and Merry Christmas.

Your friend,

Drew

ps how is your league going? I still can't believe you took SA with the first pick. How's that working out for ya? Just kidding. Catch ya later.

One more factor...DALLAS ranks 5th in the NFL on the road, vs the run.

I also heard on ESPN radio, that Mora said that he doesnt care if the Falcons were in a playoff run, if Washington U. offered him the head coaching job, he would leave in a heartbeat...that can't be good for the falcons :dunno:

He later said he was just joking about that and it got blown out of proportion

Well, I started Vick against the team that dropped him in Week 12...I'm sure he's preying that Peyton comes up big Monday night. Nothing like beating up on a team HTH with their castoffs :doublethumbsup: .