Sign in to follow this  
hoffdaddy

**Official** Green Bay Sweeps the Vikes Thread

Congrats.

The Packers are slightly less crappy than the Vikings.

I'll take it! :cheers:

Hey youngest team in the league.....ill take it.

most people had us at 3-5 wins .....packers fans even said 6 or 7 i think the packers have played well this year considering the expectations...

the O Line will get better and better....the The D is getting better each week.....with a few more pieces we could be a solid team next year....

Yay Vikes! Way to go out there and secure that earlier draft pick!

:thumbsdown: :headbanger: :pointstosky: Enjoy Packer fans. :banana: :clap:

It was a fun game to watch.... I had to watch it on the computer but I wanted to see what might be Farve's last home game... As a lifelong Lion fan born and raised in the U.P. of Mich... living amongst the cheesyheads of Marquette county ... I can still say that Farve's the Man... He never lost to the Lions at home in his entire career and I endured every last one of them..... He was a much "hated" QB with all my fellow Lion fans that had to live through yet another loss to him.

Cheers to Farve.... one player that has earned the respect of even the most fanatic of opposing fans...

I never thought I would ever say this growing up in Lion Country painted Green and Yellow...but

I know the chances are slim...but I hope Farve and the Pack make it to the playoffs... because I do think he will retire after the season ....unless.....

Mooch takes the offensive co-ord job.....mmmmmm

Was that why he showed up at the game last night? Wouldn't that be great..... Mariucci returns to the place it all began.... and next year Farve and Mooch have one last run at the prize.....

Oh.. to be a Packer fan.... at least you guys have hope... we have Millen.... :=(

Yeah, as a Packer fan even I have to say I'm surprised at 7 wins. I thought we had an outside shot of being .500 this season, but 3-4 wins was more likely. Thank you for being in our division Minny and Detroit!

That being said, even if we back into the playoffs we're looking like an easy first-round win for whoever the opponent is. But a playoff game sure would be nice! :D