Sign in to follow this  
signature cloner

Eagles going to win the SUPERBOWL, BABY!

You morrrrrrrons that doubted us early, what do you think now? Garcia is playing flawless, Westy can't be stopped. Our receivers are reallying coming on as of late. This is the year I think we finally get our due props and win the big game. Everyone is gelling at the right time.

Deal with it folks. You know their is no denying us!

Your 2006 Superbowl Champions, The Philadelphia Eagles.

You morrrrrrrons that doubted us early, what do you think now? Garcia is playing flawless, Westy can't be stopped. Our receivers are reallying coming on as of late. This is the year I think we finally get our due props and win the big game. Everyone is gelling at the right time.

:cheers:

hi mackgee :cheers:

Guest JahRasta311

haha, until next week....you just might even make it past New Orleans, but there is no way you'll be able to stand up to Chicago.

Your 2006 Superbowl Champions, The San Diego Super Chargers.

haha, until next week....you just might even make it past New Orleans, but there is no way you'll be able to stand up to Chicago.

Your 2006 Superbowl Champions, The San Diego Super Chargers.

Chigago has no offense. We'll beat them easier than we'll beat the Saints. We are playing our best football. January is the time you need to be playing your best.

Impossible. They have already proven that they can not beat the Patriots in the big game.

Guest JahRasta311

Chigago has no offense. We'll beat them easier than we'll beat the Saints. We are playing our best football. January is the time you need to be playing your best.

You were playing your best football in September. It's amazing you're still in it, but don't kid yourselves, Chicago will smoke you on defense and special teams.

You were playing your best football in September. It's amazing you're still in it, but don't kid yourselves, Chicago will smoke you on defense and special teams.

C'mon, it's a ruse. He's no Eagles fan. At least I hope not...

I wanted the Gmen to win because they would be the easiest competition next week by far. That said, all the winners this weekend were the deserving teams and now we have the right 8 teams left standing.

The home teams should win all 4 next week. I'd give the Colts the best shot at the upset.

Chicago won't smoke us. I give the Saints a small chance to beat us, and the Bears with Rex Grossman NO CHANCE at beating us. All of us Eagles fans know what we are capable of, and that we are finally going to achieve it.

Eagles: 31

Saints: 21

Eagles: 20

Bears: 10

Superbowl:

Eagles 27

Ravens 16

Read it and weep, read it and weep.

C'mon, it's a ruse. He's no Eagles fan. At least I hope not...

Either you're all aboard the Garcia Bandwagon, or you aren't. Go try to bring everyone down on a different message board, please.

Mackgee is back. :dunno: I knew your other 3 alaises, this is a new one. How is retirement? Did you find work yet?

Mackgee is back. :wub: I knew your other 3 alaises, this is a new one. How is retirement? Did you find work yet?

Come talk shyt when we are out TURDBRAIN. Until then, I think the Eagles are best team in the NFC.

No way the Eagles would beat the Ravens. Everything else is possible considering how bad the NFC is, so I am definitely going to accept the Eagles as one of the Super Bowl favorites. But NFC teams are really s h i t out of luck this year because the AFC is going to win the Super Bowl.

Guest JahRasta311

No way the Eagles would beat the Ravens. Everything else is possible considering how bad the NFC is, so I am definitely going to accept the Eagles as one of the Super Bowl favorites. But NFC teams are really s h i t out of luck this year because the AFC is going to win the Super Bowl.

well that and it's not going to be the ravens in the super bowl anyhow.

Either you're all aboard the Garcia Bandwagon, or you aren't. Go try to bring everyone down on a different message board, please.

Come talk shyt when we are out TURDBRAIN. Until then, I think the Eagles are best team in the NFC.

These 2 quotes prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this guy isn't an Eagles fan and is, most likely, Mackgee. LOSER.

:first: :wacko:

I think their toughest game is this week.

The Eagles may be without Sheppard and New Orleans is well-rested.

The Eagles will face the same emotional firestorm that Atlanta faced when they played in the Superdome opener earlier in the year. That place is going to be electric. Hopefully, Philly can get out of that first quarter without too much damage.

I would much rather them be playing Chicago this week, but you can't pick your opponents.

The Eagles will face the same emotional firestorm that Atlanta faced when they played in the Superdome opener earlier in the year. That place is going to be electric. Hopefully, Philly can get out of that first quarter without too much damage.

I would much rather them be playing Chicago this week, but you can't pick your opponents.

:first:

Yup. The Eagles have a shot if they can keep the score close going into the second half.

Garcia's gonna have to play better next week (which is a shorter week than normal).

BTW, Dhani Jones is the very worst defender in all the NFL. I have never EVER seen a player take himself out of plays as much as he. They may as well make him an honorary linemen, because he winds up in their wash on every God-damn mother focking play!

The Eagles are gonna need a strong pash rush up the middle next week. If they can keep a hand in Brees' face, they can force him into turnovers. The LBs are really gonna have to play well against Deuce and Bush.

The playcalling next week is gonna have to be heavy run. Shorten the clock, play field position in the first half, keep their offense off the field. The Saints' defense is okay, but they lack depth. Keep them on the field and wear them down.

I think the final score will be 38-36, however I'm not sure who will win just yet. :wacko:

I agree. If the Eagles can get by the Saints i think they can handle the Bears. If the Eagles make the SB they better hope they dont see the Chargers or Colts.

I think the final score will be 38-36, however I'm not sure who will win just yet. :wacko:

Be careful. You must pick the Eagles to win every single week or you will not be considered a loyal fan by some of the retards on this board.

Eagles 72 Saints 14.

:doh:

Be careful. You must pick the Eagles to win every single week or you will not be considered a loyal fan by some of the retards on this board.

Eagles 72 Saints 14.

Dude, I had to leave the bar I was watching the game (end of the 3rd quarter) to pick my girlfriend up at the airport. Wound up watching the game on a TV in the baggage claim area with 5 brotha's who worked there. Believe it or not, an enormous cheer led out at the airport when Akers hit the field goal, and an Eagle's chant broke out. Pretty funny. :wacko:

For clarification only since i'm not a fan of theirs but didn't Pittsburgh win the 2006 Super Bowl? :dunno:

The Eagles could win it all this year no doubt but time will tell

dude , what planet are you from? The AFC wins the Superbowl this year again...I don't see any of the NFC's finalists matching up well with any of the AFC's final four.

=

Chicago won't smoke us. I give the Saints a small chance to beat us, and the Bears with Rex Grossman NO CHANCE at beating us. All of us Eagles fans know what we are capable of, and that we are finally going to achieve it.

Eagles: 31

Saints: 21

Eagles: 20

Bears: 10

Superbowl:

Eagles 27

Ravens 16

Read it and weep, read it and weep.

dude , what planet are you from? The AFC wins the Superbowl this year again...I don't see any of the NFC's finalists matching up well with any of the AFC's final four.

=

I think the Saints match up the best against the AFC. They have a tough enough D to compete with numerous weapons on offense that can cause problems for the AFC Defenses.

Flawless????????? :doh: His QB rating was worse than Eli Mannings on Sunday :doh: .

Flawless doesn't always mean a perfect passer rating. The Eagle nation is going to laugh you off this board after the superbowl.

For clarification only since i'm not a fan of theirs but didn't Pittsburgh win the 2006 Super Bowl? :blink:

The Eagles could win it all this year no doubt but time will tell

No, I don't do it like that. It would be too confusing to keep track of the "2005 Pittsburgh Steelers" as being the the 2006 Superbowl Champions.

Redskins hats and what not say "82, 87, 91 Superbowl Champions". I think. So ours will be 2006.

Here is something from a site that I found:

League Championships (Super Bowl Wins)

1937 (NFL), 1942 (NFL), 1982 (Super Bowl), 1987 (Super Bowl), 1991 (Super Bowl)

Flawless????????? :blink: His QB rating was worse than Eli Mannings on Sunday :doh: .

This rookie is catching some old fish huh?

Thanks for finally posting the jinx thread!

:blink: :doh: :banana: :doh:

:goes back to ignoring an alias with less than 50 posts

No, they wont.... :dunno:

Thanks for finally posting the jinx thread!

:goes back to ignoring an alias with less than 50 posts

:cheers: :cheers: :argue: :dunno: :cheers:

So what exactly do the eaGALS keep in their SB Trophy Case???? :banana:

Philadelphia 24

New Orleans 27

:lol: :banana:

So what exactly do the eaGALS keep in their SB Trophy Case???? :lol:

even if they had something to keep in there, uggle fans woulda stole it long ago

even if they had something to keep in there, uggle fans woulda stole it long ago

Probably the only way you'll ever see a Lombardi in the eaGALS trophy case is if the fans do go out and heist one from a REAL SB Champ :doh:

Probably the only way you'll ever see a Lombardi in the eaGALS trophy case is if the fans do go out and heist one from a REAL SB Champ :banana:

that shouldn't be tough, so many of our teams just have those extra trophies lying around