Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

LT Press conference

grow a set and fight me, man.

Sure no problem. Post your address. I'll catch a coast to coast redeye and show you what I do with 21 year old kids like yourself.

LT was the MAN all year and now they lose and he acts like a friggin BABY. WHAAAAAAA too bad LT say what you want about Belichick at least he can win in the playoffs. Enjoy golfing next week LT!!!!!!! I'm not saying the pats were right doing the "Roid Rage Boogie" but when players who were not involved come up to you and try to shake your hand and you walk away your no better that the guys who were dancing.

:clap: :P

He wasn't walking away. He was walking towards the punks dancing. I've watched it 10 times on Tivo. One of the guys he was walking "away" from was Reche Caldwell, his teammate of 3 years, so I don't think he was disrespecting him.

Somehow I get the feeling several of the Pats fans here raised hell whenever Florida St would trample another team's logo. Not that people on this board have a habit of being hypocritical at all. :clap:

Jesus, I can't look anywhere on this site without seeing Hines86rules whining about the Pats in some form or another. Get over it.

I'm glad you like my work.

Why was LT taking care of Merriman's business. Guess Merriman didn't have enough to time to get in the locker room, shoot up with some roids, and back out in time.

I hate Bellichek & Brady. They whine all the time. LT calls Billy Boy out once and everybody throws him in the same group. LT is at least credible and probably said what alot of people would like to. The truth hurts. I hope Manning puts up 50 plus on the bitches next week.

Sure no problem. Post your address. I'll catch a coast to coast redeye and show you what I do with 21 year old kids like yourself.

I'd rephrase that if I were you.

I hate Bellichek & Brady. They whine all the time. LT calls Billy Boy out once and everybody throws him in the same group. LT is at least credible and probably said what alot of people would like to. The truth hurts. I hope Manning puts up 50 plus on the bitches next week.

:dunno: :doh: :blink:

Manning cant handle the Pats.

I'd rephrase that if I were you.

I'm obviously joking. It's called sarcasm in response to being challenged to a fight on an internet chatroom. There are alot of gaywads around here lately. :dunno:

We'll see...

Manning can't handle anyone in the big games. Considering the past history, I don't consider it coincidence that going into the playoffs, Manning threw nine TD's to one INT and then immediately plays two games in the playoffs with no TD's and five INT's.

Didn'T LT make commenst last year after they beat NE in NE that the Pats were overrated? I hate LT, I think he is a great player, but he is getting too big headed.

So he things a new rule should be if you win in San Diego, you can't be happy. Maybe he should be pissed at his defense for giving up 11 points in 3 minutes.

Sounds like jealously. Didn't hey do some celebrating this year after wins against Buffalo and Oakland on the road.

Guest JahRasta311

Challenging someone to an internet fight :doh:

Really someone to be commenting in a thread about how classless the Pats are. I just saw another thread where you told someone you were going to have anal sex with their dead mom. :dunno:

Retaliation, buddy.

next week: Indy wins unless that Pats get BS calls....watch.

Retaliation, buddy.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Indy wins.

Whiney about calls is a joke though. I'm a Browns fan who couldn't care less about who won that game, but I watched every play. To whine about the calls is a joke, and just another excuse.

Maybe it's just that I've had a lot of experience watching my team lose so I don't worry so much, but making excuses about why your team lost is weak and you look like a whiney biotch.

Guest JahRasta311

:dunno: :doh:

you did this last week, how did that turn out bro?

did what, predict what would happen in the pats/colts game? that's weird, i dont remember.

LT looks like a little brat here. It's too bad because he's usually so clasy. I like the guy but he's making a mountain out of a molehill. My guess is the Merriman imitation stems from him picking the Jets over the Pats on national TV at halftime of last week's game. When's the last time anyone saw something like that? Sorry, but what comes around goes around.

so you condone the pats actions after the game? :dunno:

so you condone the pats actions after the game? :dunno:

Of course he does. But if anyone danced on the Pats logo, Pats fans would be throwing fits.

Personally I really dont like L.T that much. Proaby because hes just to good, who knows im not really sure. This season I kinda started to warm up to him and now he goes even farther down in my book.

L.T =######.

That being said, I would take him #1 overall everyday of the week.

watching LT's comments right now. so the Pats players danced on the field and mimicked the Merriman dance. big fricking whoop de doo. Sorry, LT looks like a sore loser on this one. :pointstosky:

I did see a Patriot player running towards the SD sideline making the "choke" sign after the missed kick. That was classless. Celebrating at mid fields with the rest of the players is standard issue. Mimicing Merriman's dance was borderline. But if you don't want the Pats celebrating a win on your field.... don't blow the game. Go call out your teammates LT, they're the ones you should be pissed at.

So after a long, hard fought game you can't let loose and celebrate a win? What's wrong with mocking Merrimans hotdog dance? If your going to strut your stuff when you're winning don't be afraid to get it back when you lose. Sounds like sour grapes to me and if it were the Pats :pointstosky: I'd say the same thing. If you don't want people celebrating on your field then win the damn game.

So after a long, hard fought game you can't let loose and celebrate a win? What's wrong with mocking Merrimans hotdog dance? If your going to strut your stuff when you're winning don't be afraid to get it back when you lose. Sounds like sour grapes to me and if it were the Pats :pointstosky: I'd say the same thing. If you don't want people celebrating on your field then win the damn game.

Fine, but if you act like a punk, expect to be called out by an opposing player. Don't act all high and mighty.

Retaliation, buddy.

whine....whine..what a little b*tch!!

Fine, but if you act like a punk, expect to be called out by an opposing player. Don't act all high and mighty.

LT can call them out all he wants. The only thing that matters is he'll be golfing next week and the Pats will still be playing. Crying after you lose is no more classy than gloating. It's actually worse IMO.

Retaliation, buddy.

Even if Indy does win it won't change the fact that the Pats sent SD packing and made you and your guarantee look rather stupid. From this day forward you will look like even more of an ass than you did before the game which somehow doesn't seem possible. Have a nice offseason. :pointstosky:

LT can call them out all he wants. The only thing that matters is he'll be golfing next week and the Pats will still be playing. Crying after you lose is no more classy than gloating. It's actually worse IMO.

Even if Indy does win it won't change the fact that the Pats sent SD packing and made you and your guarantee look rather stupid. From this day forward you will look like even more of an ass than you did before the game which somehow doesn't seem possible. Have a nice offseason. :doublethumbsup:

Where was he crying about the loss? He clearly put the loss on his and his teammates shoulders. It's great to see a player pissed when he loses and doesn't want to be shown up. Nothing drives me more crazy then players going out smiling and shaking hands all happy and giddy after they lose.

Guest JahRasta311

8773 Van Horn St.

La Mesa, CA 91942

Where was he crying about the loss? He clearly put the loss on his and his teammates shoulders. It's great to see a player pissed when he loses and doesn't want to be shown up. Nothing drives me more crazy then players going out smiling and shaking hands all happy and giddy after they lose.

LT looked like an a$$. He's aloud to be pissed off, but he should've shown a little more class IMO. He was frustrated which is understandable. He then overreacted on the field and then proceeded to call out the Pats and their coach in the post game press conference.

8773 Van Horn St.

La Mesa, CA 91942

Keith Van Horn owns your street? That is so lame.

Nice pool by the way.

Guest JahRasta311

Keith Van Horn owns your street? That is so lame.

Nice pool by the way.

the pool is across the street.

I think we now have to acknowledge the great influence Terrell Owens has had on the game of football. He made it safe to dance on the home team's logo.

Personally I think football needs more excessive celebration, taunting, sore losers and especially sore winners.

If you don't want the other team to mock your idiot, cheating LB, then have your idiot, cheating LB not celebrate like a retarded monkey after EVERY half decent play of he makes.

It also helps to win the game.

I lost respect for LT.

BTW - Is there is a link yet?

My new favorite player.

Talking about how Pats players stood in the middle of the field and danced like Merriman

Wow he just tanked Belichick!!!

"They showed no class at all, absolutely no class and maybe it comes from their head coach". LT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you support Hines Ward and his stupid imitations of other player celebrations, and then be glad LT ripped on the Pats for imitating Merriman's dumb-ass celebration?

He's a classy dude when they're winning. A flaming cryass when they lose apparently.

You mean like Tom Brady?