Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Federer > Woods

I will say this:

I would love to see an end to the Jack-Tiger debate. It's gotten old and stale. Both have had historic careers. Both have now had their magical Masters late in their careers. 

Why must we always have to know who comes out on top? Jack? Tiger? Give me both. I think at this point, it's a tie. 

33 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I will say this:

I would love to see an end to the Jack-Tiger debate. It's gotten old and stale. Both have had historic careers. Both have now had their magical Masters late in their careers. 

Why must we always have to know who comes out on top? Jack? Tiger? Give me both. I think at this point, it's a tie. 

Jack > Woods by far.

Federal will have to have his back fused play with a different net placement every day and play against the entire field to even get to compete with tiger. Until then it's brain surgery vs shoe tying 

All I know is Tiger's chasing Jack.......................and Jack is on a beach in the Bahamas.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

1/2 the nut huggers are torn to pieces knowing they worship a guy that is a good friend of Trump. I do find that entertaining.

:D

4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Update? :dunno:

The golf channel has been renamed 'Tiger Woods 24/7'

7 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Update? :dunno:

20 to 15

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Jack vs Tiger feels like Bill Russel vs Jordan. Yes Bill has more rings but...ehhhhh.

Or one could say it feels like Brady v. Montana.Yes Montana doesn't have as many rings but....ehhhh.

15 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Or one could say it feels like Brady v. Montana.Yes Montana doesn't have as many rings but....he wasn't even the best QB the Niners even had for a bit

Fixored 

10 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Fixored 

Steve Young was a fantasy football gold mine. 💰

12 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Jack vs Tiger feels like Bill Russel vs Jordan. Yes Bill has more rings but...ehhhhh.

Great analogy.

Not to mention most of the people that fight these battles never saw Russell play and maybe saw Jack play once.