Sign in to follow this  
ringotomb

chad for alex

I have been offered chad johnson and 2.05 in rookie draft for alexander. I am weak at rb but since last year i have soured on him and this would soldify my wr I have holt ROY and colston and can start 4 in a ppr league I would have this rbs to choose from Brown (chris), Dunn, Jacobs, DeAngelo, Williams Ricky. I also have the 1.06 and 1.08 picks in the rookie so i can go after some rbs or take some wrs and trade later. Am i crazy to roll the dice and pull the trigger to have the wrs from hell and a crap shoot rb core

As tempting as it may sound, I wouldn't go for this. CJ is good, but not worth Alexander. What starting position requirements do you have?

Your RB's aren't very strong and you're giving up your only true starter for a WR. This years crop of rookie RB's are very weak and I doubt you'll be getting a starting caliber RB at the 1.06 or 1.08 position. The crop of WR's, however, is very strong so you will have two shots at picking a quality wideout at those two spots.

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH VIEJO.....YOU NEED TO KEEP AS MANY GOOD RB'S AS POSSIBLE.....YOU HAVE A BETER CHANCE AT GETTING QUALITY WR THAN YOU ARE RB'S IN THOSE POSITIONS

PLEASE ANSWER MINE

www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=267759

No way. C.Johnson is a 2nd round pick. So you would be getting two 2nd for a top 5 pick. NO!

I have been offered chad johnson and 2.05 in rookie draft for alexander. I am weak at rb but since last year i have soured on him and this would soldify my wr I have holt ROY and colston and can start 4 in a ppr league I would have this rbs to choose from Brown (chris), Dunn, Jacobs, DeAngelo, Williams Ricky. I also have the 1.06 and 1.08 picks in the rookie so i can go after some rbs or take some wrs and trade later. Am i crazy to roll the dice and pull the trigger to have the wrs from hell and a crap shoot rb core

I wouldnt even consider this deal.

I have soured on Alexander myself, but I know for a FACT he would go top 5 (most likely top 3) in any redraft league.

with this being the case, I would ask at least a top 8 RB, a first round pick in the rookie draft, and another player (preferably a WR) for him

I'd probably settle for a top 8 RB and a first rounder in the rookie draft if the RB was still young and had some upside.

I'd be thinking Reggie Bush and a first round pick, or Willie parker a first, and a WR such as Berrian.

something in that range.

CJ and a 2nd is just highway robbery.