Sign in to follow this  
davebg

UPDATORED: Oh, it is focking ON!

or a fishing pole, like that seinfeld episode where george is trying to get the marble rye upstairs :banana:

Nothing's dirty than a giant rubber ball full of dogcrap. :banana:

I like how he thinks that he's going to make her move and she just won't get rid of the dog.

what if she were to get a second even bigger dog. Wouldn't that be Ironic.

Reading nothing but the above two posts, I'm going to guess that davebg biotched about something, then took a bunch of shiot about it (pardon the pun, as it seems shiot is literally involved), then defended his actions in the absence of compelling objective evidence otherwise.

How'd I do? :dunno:

Nothing's dirty than a giant rubber ball full of dogcrap. :thumbsdown:

What about 2 giant rubber balls full of dogcrap? :cheers:

Reading nothing but the above two posts, I'm going to guess that davebg biotched about something, then took a bunch of shiot about it (pardon the pun, as it seems shiot is literally involved), then defended his actions in the absence of compelling objective evidence otherwise.

How'd I do? :doublethumbsup:

I suggest you read on about how my fairly new upstairs neighbor lets her big dog use her balcony as a dog run, only to have her dog's sh|t come raining down on my fenced-in patio on multiple occasions and then let me know if you think my complaints are unreasonable.

How'd I do? :banana:

Well you missed the part where he implied that he is better than everyone else because he lives in an expensive gated community.

...but other than that, SPOT ON! :clap:

That sounds like a $hitty place. You have a patio on top of a *&$%ing parking garage? Yeah, you've done real well for yourself, buddy. :doublethumbsup:

Thanks for your expert analysis of the real estate market on NJ's Gold Coast. :doublethumbsup:

I've got it - - Mail her a box of her dogs shiet. You know the address, just a different mailbox number. :banana:

stick her nose in it

I live in a pretty nice condo development in northern NJ right on the Hudson. My place has a balcony (in my case a deck, as I'm on the "ground" floor) like everyone, but I also have a large stone patio that extends off of it.

Well, twice now in the last few weeks (since it got really cold) I have found dog sh|t on my patio, which is odd b/c...well...I don't have a dog. :banana:

Last night I discovered that the lady who moved in about six months ago a couple of floors directly above me has a dog...a big dog. Since she's the only person above me who has a dog, I went up there to alert her to the problem.

What a focking weirdo.

First thing I do is introduce myself by telling her my name and that I live downstairs.

Her reaction? :banana: Focking crazy ###### doesn't even tell me her name!

When I pressed her about the dog, she told me that it's an old dog and it doesn't always make it outside, but that she tried to "keep up" w/the crap on her balcony.

I told her that a balcony is NOT a dog run, nor is it an appropriate place for her dog to use as a toilet. If the dog is so infirmed that it can't make the elevator ride down a few floors, then maybe she should have moved into a place w/a backyard, not a fifth floor condo. I also pointed out that people have seen the dog left out there for extended periods of time, so it's not as if the dog is about to have an emergency and she lets the dog out on the balcony to keep it from making a mess in the elevator.

I told her that it had better not happen again or we were going to have a serious problem and that she'd find any future piles of dog sh|t smeared all over the door to her unit.

This morning I reported that skank to the management office.

WTF is wrong w/people? More to the point, how did this dirty slob afford a place in my development? I guess what they say is true...you can't buy class...either you have it or you don't.

I told her that it had better not happen again or we were going to have a serious problem and that she'd find any future piles of dog sh|t smeared all over the door to her unit.

That could be considered a threat.

Just try to be careful of what you say in the future.

You have to try and control your anger over the situation or you might find yourself in court.

And you might even find that you are the one playing the defendant.

Most of all, be aware of what you say and how you say it.

Good Luck! :banana:

Thanks for your expert analysis of the real estate market on NJ's Gold Coast. :banana:

Seriously Dave, is there any part of NJ that isn't a cess pool? Well, except Fort Lee. I liked Fort Lee, assuming it hasn't changed in the last 25 years. But other than that what's to like about NJ? :banana:

Seriously Dave, is there any part of NJ that isn't a cess pool? Well, except Fort Lee. I liked Fort Lee, assuming it hasn't changed in the last 25 years. But other than that what's to like about NJ? :thumbsdown:

Ft Lee is the next town north of me. 25 yrs ago Edgewater (where I live now) was not developed like it is now.

New Jersey waste management issue and Tony Soprano is not involved? UNPOSSIBLE! :thumbsdown:

[/code]Can't believe this made it to page 3 without a Soprano reference!

Seriously Dave, is there any part of NJ that isn't a cess pool? Well, except Fort Lee. I liked Fort Lee, assuming it hasn't changed in the last 25 years. But other than that what's to like about NJ? :rolleyes:

You've never been to South Jersey huh? :thumbsdown:

Ft Lee is the next town north of me. 25 yrs ago Edgewater (where I live now) was not developed like it is now.

Is Tamcrest still open ?

Is Tamcrest still open ?

The country club in Apline? As far as I know, yes, still there. I'm not a golfer, so I don't really keep up on that stuff.

The country club in Apline? As far as I know, yes, still there. I'm not a golfer, so I don't really keep up on that stuff.

oh yeah - my bad - I thought it was in Edgewater - your south of that. I was thinking of Englewood.

I know Edgewater for Mitsuwa. (and momoyama)

:thumbsdown:

Seriously Dave, is there any part of NJ that isn't a cess pool? Well, except Fort Lee. I liked Fort Lee, assuming it hasn't changed in the last 25 years. But other than that what's to like about NJ? :banana:

Other than that? Except Fort Lee?

Unless you were kidding, you really don't know a lot about N.J.

Yeah, there are some bad areas of the state but it's not like the rest of the Country doesn't have bad areas.

Jersey gets a bad rap, but it's really not all that bad.

I live in Morris County. I'm in the Mount Freedom section of Randolph Twp.

Here's some info for ya.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey

Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Joe Pecsi and countless others are from.....

What did you call it? Oh yeah, a Cess pool. :dunno:

Oh yeah, a Cess pool. :banana:

I refer to it as the swamp.

Meadowlands = The Swamp

HTH

Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Joe Pecsi and countless others are from.....

What did you call it? Oh yeah, a Cess pool. :lol:

Great people come from the Ghetto too. And third world countries. Even Iraq. That's a reflection on the people, not the place.

You've never been to South Jersey huh? :sleep:

Sounds like a place I'd get my legs broken by Tony Soprano :dunno:

Great people come from the Ghetto too. And third world countries. Even Iraq. That's a reflection on the people, not the place.

I don't think he meant that is where they were born, but rather where they chose to live once they were wealthy celebrities who could afford to live anywhere they choose. :huh:

No, I meant that they were all from/born in New Jersey.

Joe Pesci was born in Newark N.J.

Bruce Springsteen was born in Long Branch N.J.

Frank Sinatra was born in Hoboken N.J.

Bon Jovi was born in Sayreville N.J .

His birth name was Jon Bongiovi.

No, I meant that they were all from/born in New Jersey.

Joe Pesci was born in Newark N.J.

Bruce Springsteen was born in Long Branch N.J.

Frank Sinatra was born in Hoboken N.J.

Bon Jovi was born in Sayreville N.J .

His birth name was Jon Bongiovi.

Oh...my bad...I thought maybe they all lived in posh areas of Morris County and that was your point.

Otherwise, Strike's point is valid. The fact that people were born here doens't really say much about the state itself as much as it says something about those people (although, as a native New Jersian, I agree that our reputation gets the short end of the stick.)

Oh...my bad...I thought maybe they all lived in posh areas of Morris County and that was your point.

Otherwise, Strike's point is valid. The fact that people were born here doens't really say much about the state itself as much as it says something about those people (although, as a native New Jersian, I agree that our reputation gets the short end of the stick.)

Those people still live and perform in N.J. All except Frank Sinatra of course. :unsure:

Those people still live and perform in N.J. All except Frank Sinatra of course. :unsure:

Right...and I think the fact that they still choose to live in NJ, when they are rich celebrities who could afford to live anywhere disputes NJ's reputation more than anything else.

People who don't live in the State really have no clue how good or bad it really is.

Going by what you hear is not a good way to know the truth.

Most states have bad areas. It doesn't mean the whole state should have a bad reputation.

People who don't live in the State really have no clue how good or bad it really is.

Going by what you hear is not a good way to know the truth.

Most states have bad areas. It doesn't mean the whole state should have a bad reputation.

oh yeah, well name another state where dog poop falls from the sky.

:unsure:

• Haha 1

Make a concoction with the neighbor's dog ###### and feed it to your wife. When your wife dies, you can then prove that your neighbour was responsible and have her kicked out/thrown in jail.

Two problems solved at once!

If anything happens "accidental" to you neighbor, you are so gonna be brought downtown for questioning! :ninja:

Thanks for your expert analysis of the real estate market on NJ's Gold Coast. :banana:

Sorry davebg, I was in a foul mood that day. Normally, I would never make fun of low income renters.

oh yeah, well name another state where dog poop falls from the sky.

:wacko:

:banana:

;)

You thought this was over? Yeah, me too.

So, I come home on Friday (I get out a little early) and go out onto my deck, only to notice yet another large dog turd on my patio.

I angrily made my way to the management office (as they were still open for the day) and spoke to Bill, the guy who runs things. He agreed w/me 100% the this should not be happeneing any more. Then he called this crazy b|tch.

She freely admits that she lets the dog out on the balcony...even going as far as to admit that she sometimes leaves the dog out there overnight, as the dog apparently can't make it through the night w/out having an accident...and of course this lazy ###### doesn't want to get up in the middle of the night to walk the dog she supposedly loves so much.

After Bill hangs up he says that she doesn't even believe that this is all happening. She pretty much accused me of making up the fact that I have her dog sh|t on my property. I told Bill to call her back and tell her that it's still sitting there if she wants to come down and see it...or better yet, clean it up. Needless to say she didn't take me up on my offer.

Bill said that the next time it'd go before the board and they'd either start to fine her or take her to court.

I told Bill that I fail to see why I have to wait for her dog crap to come falling form her balcony a FOURTH time before the board takes action and that if they can't stop her I will. Furthermore, I warned him that they had better get a handle on this situation, as the nice weather is coming. I eat out on the patio and have guests. When the day comes that I am entertaining and a turd comes over the railing is the day that the police need to be called to our development.

On Sunday I placed a call to the board member who stopped by last time. He hasn't called me back yet.

Frankly, if I don't get a response to my liking in the next couple of days I will take action of my own. She didn't like it when I posted about her on the message board? Just wait until I print out 100 flyers detailing the problems I've had w/her and slap them up all over the building...on every door, the elevator, the stairwells, the entrances...EVERYWHERE!

This one will go down as an all-time crassic :unsure:

You should try killing her and her dog with kindness. Maybe an appropriate gift. I hear there is some swell dog food out there right now that is to die for. And since old people eat dog food, I see this as a way of resolving your issue effectively. At least, until a couple of corpses plummet from the heavens onto your patio.

After posting on the community message board last time I was advised that I shouldn't specifically call out a unit or neighbor. Initially I was going to edit my post, but was told not to bother after my neighbor responded, specifically calling me by name and accusing me of "slander" (even though it was written, so s/b libel and fails the crtieria of either as nothing I posted was false) and of attempting to "sabotage her efforts to make friends."

The admin deleted the thread and posted this:

Please be aware that the thread 'so much for our nice clean community',has been deleted. This is private issue between 2 residents and should be handled away from the message board forum.

Mrs. Dog Sh|t posted a Thank You in response to the deletion notice (w/her real name associated w/the thread...not an alias.) So, this was my post from this weekend:

It will be 'handled' when I don't have to pick up some dirty, inconsiderate slob of a neighbor's doggie doo as it falls from above and lands on my patio because they use their balcony as a kennel (I had a nice TURD to greet me as I began my weekend...again.)

Hey, I didn't mention a specific unit or nieghbor. It's not my fault or problem if anyone w/abrain cell can figure out I'm talking about the person who previously replied in the thread. :unsure:

I haven't heard back from anyone on that yet, but since it was posted during the weekend, I'm sure the admins are just getting around to reading it this morning.

Below is a copy of the letter that I just typed up. I plan to make about 100 copies. Unless I get a response from the board that they plan to take decisive action against her, I will put them everywhere in our building...on the door of every unit, in the elevator, the stairwells, the entrances...EVERYWHERE!

Poop on me once, shame on you. Poop on me twice, shame on me.

Poop on me three times and it’s ON!

Some of you already know about the problem I have been having w/MaryAnn XXXXXX in 505 XXXX Ct. For those of you who don’t, I am taking this opportunity to explain to you the dirty, disgusting and inconsiderate situation that she has forced upon me.

MaryAnn has a dog…an old dog…that had special needs. Apparently, the dog has trouble making it outside all of the time. As such, MaryAnn puts her dog out on her balcony “in between walks.” This includes leaving her dog out on the balcony overnight so as not to make a mess insider her unit.

Unfortunately, this has resulted in dog poop falling two stories from her balcony onto my fenced-in patio on numerous occasions. The first time I said nothing. The second time I spoke to her, notified the management office (who subsequently spoke to her about the problem) and posted about it on our community message board, which was met by MaryAnn w/accusations of slander and sabotaging her efforts to make friends. First, I’d suggest MaryAnn look up the definition of slander, as she is apparently unfamiliar w/the criteria for slander and libel, which includes the stipulation that my statements be false, which they are not. Second, I’d tell MaryAnn not to kill the messenger. It’s not my speaking out about her behavior that may be hurting her efforts to make friends, but her actions, which pretty much speak for themselves.

Even after being warned by the management office, this has not stopped, as I came home this past Friday to find yet another dog turd that had apparently fallen from her balcony onto my patio. I was in the management office when Bill Kisker called her about this…again. MaryAnn seems to believe that I (and everyone else) should feel bad and have pity on her dog and, therefore, endure dog crap falling from two stories up onto my property. Of course, that is only if she believes that dog crap is actually falling from her balcony, which she does not. After Bill told me this, I had him call her back and tell her that she is more than welcome to come over and see it for herself or, better yet, clean it up. As you can imagine, she did not accept my invitation.

Frankly, I do not know what the solution to MaryAnn’s problem is. Maybe she needs to walk the dog more often…you know, instead of putting it out between walks, try WALKING it between walks. If the dog can’t make it through the night, the solution isn’t to let it crap away all night on the balcony. The RESPONSIBLE thing to do is to set your alarm for the middle of the night and walk your dog. Maybe put it in doggie diapers. Maybe just put up w/YOUR dog making a mess in YOUR home, as opposed to imposing on and making a mess of the homes of your neighbors.

Frankly, I find this entire episode to be revolting. This type of behavior should not and will never be accepted in our community. I’d imagine that most of your would agree.

Dave XXXXXX

305 XXXXX Ct.