Sign in to follow this  
ADD1CT36

would you ever ask a friend ...

if you could sleep with his girlfriend????

what kind of person does that?

:dunno:

One that has as much regard for the girlfriend as a used kleenex, and apparently so does the boyfriend. If he really gave a shat about her, his friend would know that he'd be swallowing a mouthfull of teeth, and he wouldn't do it.

Apparently your boyfriends buddy.

Oh, and don't forget, Bros before Hos..... :dunno:

No way. Not a chance. That is just plain silly.

I would fock her, but I would not ask first

see that's what i thought. but he asked me and then went and asked him before i could say anything. wait, no this isnt about me :dunno:

One that has as much regard for the girlfriend as a used kleenex, and apparently so does the boyfriend. If he really gave a shat about her, his friend would know that he'd be swallowing a mouthfull of teeth, and he wouldn't do it.

would it be different if he asked to "join" them and not just do her?

Guest Black Label Society

:(

Your SLUTNESS knows NO boundaries!!! :dunno: :( :rolleyes:

:doh:

Your SLUTNESS knows NO boundaries!!! :( :rolleyes: :(

wait! how does this make ME a slut? i didnt say i did it. i swear to god - this was totally random and i never flirted with this guy or anything. had no idea he was even interested. i am more than willing to take blame where there is some. :dunno:

ps. like you should talk

Depending on the seriousness of the relationship this doesn't really sound like a good friend :(

exactly. the first thing that came to mind was that movie where the dude asked his friend to try to get his gf to cheat on him. i thought maybe it was a test to see what i would do. i got really pissed off at my s.o. and he said he had nothing to do with it and was just as surprised. :dunno:

if you could sleep with his girlfriend????

what kind of person does that?

:dunno:

I am 100% behind you asking some guy to sleep with his GF, especially if it's 30FBT! :( :rolleyes: :(

Had a jackasx of a guy who was married at the time ask about 3 of my g/f's for a 'three-way'. (Pretty sure he wasn't talking chili with cheez and onions)

Not surprislingly, he ended up cheating on his wife of 17 years, lost her, Married the psycho ###### whom he cheated with, then after a drama filled engagement she kicked him out less than 4 months later.

Different, yes. Better, a little I suppose. I've never had a 3 some but I always imagined that the couple would approach the third party, not the opposite.

That being said, if you are out drinking and the guy says "dood, your gf is smoking, if you ever want a 3some count me in," I would take it as a compliment.

exactly. the first thing that came to mind was that movie where the dude asked his friend to try to get his gf to cheat on him. i thought maybe it was a test to see what i would do. i got really pissed off at my s.o. and he said he had nothing to do with it and was just as surprised. <_<

I'd be surprised as hell if your SO hadn't talked with his "buddy" about this before hand... Just sayin...

I am 100% behind you asking some guy to sleep with his GF, especially if it's 30FBT! <_< :dunno: :banana:

:creepy:

Different, yes. Better, a little I suppose. I've never had a 3 some but I always imagined that the couple would approach the third party, not the opposite.

That being said, if you are out drinking and the guy says "dood, your gf is smoking, if you ever want a 3some count me in," I would take it as a compliment.

YES! i could see that. been there done that. cool.

not at all how THIS happened. and i was put in a really bad situation.

I think that if this is even a topic of conversation, you're not a SO of his, you're just some chick he's banging.

Really disrespectful on both of them.

I am 100% behind you asking some guy to sleep with his GF, especially if it's 30FBT!

not that stc isnt beautiful. but it would never happen. for many reasons.

If your man is pvssy-whipped or seriously insecure then he will get pretty pissed off about it. If he isn't a complete twit he will just decline but say thanks for the props. JMHO

not that stc isnt beautiful. but it would never happen. for many reasons.

You are thinking about it all wrong...

You and STC have a sleep over, you both wearing your nighties...a pillow fight starts....oops your pillow knocks loose the strap of her top...you reach over to put it back on, but right as your gets there she turns and you brush her breast....

Excuse me, BRB.

I think that if this is even a topic of conversation, you're not a SO of his, you're just some chick he's banging.

Really disrespectful on both of them.

yes thank you. that's what i said. and i said i'm not your wh0re that you can pimp out. and he got all weepy and sad.

If your man is pvssy-whipped or seriously insecure then he will get pretty pissed off about it. If he isn't a complete twit he will just decline but say thanks for the props. JMHO

he said it was up to me. on the 3some thing. which i also think is a trick.

yes thank you. that's what i said. and i said i'm not your wh0re that you can pimp out. and he got all weepy and sad.

so he a little cryer too, on something that he did..

This just screams dump him

Not a trick. There are plenty of guys out there harboring a hidden desire/fear of watching their SO have at it with another guy. I wanted this with a few of my GF's, but once married sort of lost that fetish.

He likely wants to do teh threesome thing, but....once you do the M/M/F, rest assured he will be expecting a F/F/M at some point in the future..... <_<

sex/dating advice from FFT is like asking MC Hammer for financial advice.

Not a trick. There are plenty of guys out there harboring a hidden desire/fear of watching their SO have at it with another guy. I wanted this with a few of my GF's, but once married sort of lost that fetish.

He likely wants to do teh threesome thing, but....once you do the M/M/F, rest assured he will be expecting a F/F/M at some point in the future..... <_<

believe me, as you know, i've been around the block and i've seen this happen a hundred times. i told him how bad an idea it is to do this with a friend and that i'm kinda hurt that his friend would even just approach it the way he did. and i still feel they are lying about not discussing it all before asking me. i know how guys are. there's no way he wouldnt have known his friend was into me by now. we've been together since sept and i've known them all since last summer.

i also know that he's not into the 3some thing with a girl or guy since we have talked about that already. so i'm completed shocked that he even considered it.

You're just some skank he's banging. HTH!

You're just some skank he's banging. HTH!

this is occuring to me thank you very much :headbanger:

sex/dating advice from FFT is like asking MC Hammer for financial advice.

but i'm not asking for advice. just trying to understand what could be going on here...???

believe me, as you know, i've been around the block and i've seen this happen a hundred times. i told him how bad an idea it is to do this with a friend and that i'm kinda hurt that his friend would even just approach it the way he did. and i still feel they are lying about not discussing it all before asking me. i know how guys are. there's no way he wouldnt have known his friend was into me by now. we've been together since sept and i've known them all since last summer.

i also know that he's not into the 3some thing with a girl or guy since we have talked about that already. so i'm completed shocked that he even considered it.

They absolutely discussed it, no question.

The only real question is whether or not this is the last "hurrah", so to speak, before he dumps you. My money is on that.

Not to beat you up, but have you considered the possibility that you more or less put it out there that you are "experienced" and sexually adventurous? That aspect of your personality will never place you among the "keepers" with regard to men, always just something to get them through.

:headbanger:

this is occuring to me thank you very much :headbanger:

but i'm not asking for advice. just trying to understand what could be going on here...???

Here's how it is: Maybe he enjoys focking you, but you're not someone he respects or wants any kind of a personal relationship with. If he did, your "boyfriend" would be punching his buddy out for suggesting you screw him too. Instead, he's pitching you on a threesome like you're a focktoy to be passed around by his friends. If that's the kind of arrangement you want, super. If you thought you were in a relationship or want dating material or some kind of emotional commitment, dump this guy. And I'm certain these guys have talked about this before.

On a related note, because he'd even ask you about a threesome with his friend, I'm wondering if you give of desperation or skank vibes. He must think you have very little self-esteem for it to not even occur to your "boyfriend" that you might be offended by these questions.

so he a little cryer too, on something that he did..

This just screams dump him

that's what i'm thinking. i'm trying to decide if this was all just a bad misunderstanding and i should trust him or not.

he has a hard time expressing himself so i would like to believe that this all shocked him too. i dont know. it just happened so we'll deal with it. i'm really mad at the moment and i dont believe in doing anything in anger.

that's what i'm thinking. i'm trying to decide if this was all just a bad misunderstanding and i should trust him or not.

he has a hard time expressing himself so i would like to believe that this all shocked him too. i dont know. it just happened so we'll deal with it. i'm really mad at the moment and i dont believe in doing anything in anger.

So shocked that he casually suggested DP'ing you with his friend.

Right. :headbanger:

I say do it.

This really isn't even something to be "pondering". Obviously your boyfriend has very little value for your guys relationship. Dump him and move on.

Unless you want the 3some, of course.

Not to beat you up, but have you considered the possibility that you more or less put it out there that you are "experienced" and sexually adventurous? That aspect of your personality will never place you among the "keepers" with regard to men, always just something to get them through.

:headbanger:

I don't know if that's a fair statement. It definitely will get her asked for and about sexual scenarios that would probably not normally come up.

But some men want to keep sexually adventurous women...long as the adventure continues when they are married.

I don't know if that's a fair statement. It definitely will get her asked for and about sexual scenarios that would probably not normally come up.

But some men want to keep sexually adventurous women...long as the adventure continues when they are married.

Princess in public and whoah in private.

It just seems to me that some women love to profess their sexual prowess in various ways, and subconciouslly some men might translate that as her being not trustable etc.....y'know what I mean?

Guys dont mind dating a girl who is sexually aggressive and experimental, they just dont want anything long term with her...JMHO

That being said, we know her guy is lying, and this is all his idea, and he is too much of a pvssy to manup about it. If that is not true, at least he isnt a bigger pvssy by trying to fight his friend like a twat, over it... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: have to agree with MDC. He has to be REALLY awful at expressing himself/relating to people if being shocked took precedence and his gf is left thinking wtf, does he value me at all? Doubt that's it and he could be better if it concerned him. If a guy is that dense, you don't want to date him anyway. Sounds harsh but the point is he's probably not that dense.

Guest Black Label Society

wait! how does this make ME a slut? i didnt say i did it. i swear to god - this was totally random and i never flirted with this guy or anything. had no idea he was even interested. i am more than willing to take blame where there is some. :thumbsup:

ps. like you should talk

It's a JOKE!! :wall: :banana: :banana:

and I know.....WTF....

Guys dont mind dating a girl who is sexually aggressive and experimental, they just dont want anything long term with her...JMHO

I agree with this. My wife will do anything with me in the bedroom (she loves pron, giving BJs, the occasional anal, etc.) but won't do anything outside of it, not even a strip club. There are times I wish she were more adventurous this way, but then I think better of it.

Of course, as I type this, my wife is working out with her studly personal trainer. Again. :thumbsup:

Of course, as I type this, my wife is working out with her studly personal trainer. Again. :thumbsup:

You really think I am studly? :wall: