Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

More Demwit hypocrisy. Sheryl Crowe style.

This biotch wants everyone to save the world by using a single square of toilet paper, yet her laundry list of demands for each night she is on the road would have Algore blushing. :P

When it comes to Sheryl Crow's touring requirements, if it's Tuesday, this must be Bombay. Gin that is. The rock star's performance contract includes specific day-to-day instructions on what kind of booze Sheryl needs in her dressing room (TSG has never seen such attention to detail in any other concert rider we've posted). For each show, Crow requires 12 bottles of Grolsch beer, 6 bottles of "local" beer, and a bottle each of "good Australian Cabernet" and "good Merlot." As for the harder stuff, promoters are directed to purchase specific booze depending on what day of the week the concert falls, as the below rider excerpt reveals. Additionally, when the global warming warrior hits the road, her touring entourage (and equipment) travels in three tractor trailers, four buses, and six cars. Now that's a carbon footprint! (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/scrow/scrow1.html

gotta give mad props to anyone who can tell what day of the week it is by the liquor that they drink.

Hey - that'd be a catchy song lyric. :P

"Drinking Friday night liquor on a Tuesday afternoon"

"Drinking Friday night liquor on a Tuesday afternoon"

me likee.

I got a kick out of this request on page two for an entourage of 3 tractor trailers, 4 busses, and 6 cars:

"One bar of soap". :huh:

....and it's listed under "snacks". :P

Ya know what they say:

The first ###### is the deepest.

SHERYL Crow is suggesting a cheeky solution to wipe away global warming: limit each trip to the loo to one piece of toilet paper.

Crow said she had spent most of an environmental tour of US college campuses thinking of easy ways for people to battle climate change.

"Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating. One of my favorites is in the area of conserving trees, which we heavily rely on for oxygen," the signed statement on her website said.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting," she said. :huh:

"I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required."

Other plans included not using paper napkins.

"I have designed a clothing line that has what's called a 'dining sleeve'. The sleeve is detachable and can be replaced with another 'dining sleeve'. after usage," she said in the increasingly bizarre posting.

"The design will offer the 'diner' the convenience of wiping his mouth on his sleeve rather than throwing out yet another barely used paper product... this idea could also translate quite well to those suffering with an annoying head cold."

Her third idea was for a television reality show in which the winner would be the contestant who lives the most environmentally-friendly life. The prize would be a recording contract.

Crow's spokesman was not immediately available to elaborate on the singer's proposals.

I have this idea where we replace toilet paper entirely - With three little sea shells... :P

What I wanna know: how is she still hot after all that hard livin' she's been doing?

that's easy, she's not...and i bet she smells like shitt too. one piece of TP ain't gettin the job done. :P

Sure, one piece of toilet paper for a woman to dab herself dry. But I dare her to wipe my ass with one square. :dunno:

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm guessing regarding her request re: tuna salad

not too much mayonnaise. please

Would be contractually hard to enforce. :dunno:

I have this idea where we replace toilet paper entirely - With three little sea shells... :dunno:

[stalone]

so what's with the three seashells?

[/stalone]

love that movie

that's easy, she's not...and i bet she smells like shitt too. one piece of TP ain't gettin the job done. :cry:

I'd be to worried about a poke through and touch. Guess I'd have to wrap my finger with that one square and hope for good bonding paper :blink: