Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

Jetdoc's 6th Annual Mock - Rules, Check In, Slot Requests

The draft will officially start at 10 AM CST on Wednesday, May 30th. You can make picks before then if you've got an itching trigger finger...once I set the draft order.

The Rules:

We go 12 rounds, no more, no less. You can draft any combo of QB's, RB's and WR's/TE's. NO TRADING.

Starting positions are: 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's/TE's. No best ball - standard lineup submission.

TE's are NOT mandatory. We don't draft no Kickers, Defenses or IDP's.

Standard FFToday Scoring:

1 pt per 20 yards passing, 4 pts per TD pass, -1 pt per INT

1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 6 pts per TD rush

1 pt per 10 yards receiving, 6 pts per TD reception

NO point per reception, NO subtraction for fumbles.

There is NO time limit for picks, but if you start to slow down the draft significantly, I reserve the right to have an alternate pick for you. If you're going to be away for a while, let me know and/or send me a list.

Here is the draft order (serpentine draft):

1.01 Vikings4ever

1.02 thedanzone

1.03 Fumbleweed

1.04 remote controller

1.05 Shane Falco

1.06 Clash of the Titans

1.07 Jetdoc

1.08 robb

1.09 Da Bomb

1.10 NAn

1.11 Miller Time 21

1.12 Fantasy King

Please post below to show that you have access to the forum and to indicate if you have a preferred draft slot/range.

im in. i dont have a huge deal over where to pick but id prefer somewhere toward the latter part of the 1st round, near the turn-ish.

:dunno:

Always a great mock to be in!! Put me anywhere in the draft order, doesn't matter to me.

Good to see some old faces again.

just wondering, any reason to start weds and not right away tues after memorial day weekend?

Same post as I put in the other 2 threads:

JetDoc:

You should probably participate, but if you don't I am still very interested in joining this Mock. May 30th start is great for me so let me know if I am in or not. I would like to "re-connect" to the folks on this Board and this is a great way to do it, and it could help everyone early on this season.

Thanks for the consideration.

Robb

glad to be invited back- as proclaimed earlier i'll take whatever draft position alloted...... :dunno:

Sounds like I'm in then for erb. We can start once I hear back from -jb-...if not, I'll give the spot to someone.

We won't officially start until Wednesday, but knowing you impatient guys we'll probably get in many early pick on Tuesday.

Sounds like I'm in then for erb. We can start once I hear back from -jb-...if not, I'll give the spot to someone.

We won't officially start until Wednesday, but knowing you impatient guys we'll probably get in many early pick on Tuesday.

Sounds good JD. You guys have fun and I'll be watchin. :ninja:

Maybe get in on this next year again.

Sounds good JD. You guys have fun and I'll be watchin. :pointstosky:

Maybe get in on this next year again.

I will take Robb spot if he doesn't respond. My member number was nice and low too but I took a year off from fantasy back in 2000, changed e-mails, forgot my id etc etc.

Anyway, I would love to do it guys and I will make sure I stay on top of it. Let me know

e-mail is jval32@earthlink.net

I just sent Jet Doc an e-mail. I am already to go Wednesday. I will be gone Tuesday evening from 2 pm to 10 pm MDT, but if you don't start until Wednesday I am fine or I can make 1-2 picks Tuesday still. Or, I can pre-draft for Tuesday if you do start early, but Wednesday is much better for me, let's see when you actually start tho!

Robb

Jet - if you are taking requests for positions, and if no one objects - I wouldn't mind sitting in the 12 hole. That sort of matches where I'm drafting this year already plus I think it's one of the hardest spots to pick from in 12 teamer.

i was just thinking that i have almost constant internet access this week, so my usual request to be very close to the turn isnt as huge of a deal as normal. id still prefer the bottom half though, maybe like 8-10. when will we have an order? lets get the party started!

i was just thinking that i have almost constant internet access this week, so my usual request to be very close to the turn isnt as huge of a deal as normal. id still prefer the bottom half though, maybe like 8-10. when will we have an order? lets get the party started!

That being said, I think it would be cool if Bomb could take #11 then we could get through the end of the rounds quickly and roll right into the next one. I should also be available most of the day.

i dont really care, i havent prepared much so i can roll with the punches from wherever. i always enjoy trying to predict what the 4-6 picks between mine will turn out, but it doesnt matter too much to me. i say lets just get a draft order and get the partay started! :ninja:

This is gonna be a tough mock. After the first pick or two, the process becomes murky at best. It will be good practice for all of us.........

This is gonna be a tough mock. After the first pick or two, the process becomes murky at best. It will be good practice for all of us.........

I agree, kinda going in blind this year, should be VERY interesting to say the least.