Sign in to follow this  
Hoos First

Whats up fellas?

Just wanted to see how its going. Im finally back online after being away for 2 years. Same crew still going at it? And Im glad to see the league is still around.

Hey man!

Still got the same group going here, we just moved back to FFT earlier in the spring and are starting up the draft in a couple days. What's been keeping you busy lately? Nice seeing you around :argue:

Hey man!

Still got the same group going here, we just moved back to FFT earlier in the spring and are starting up the draft in a couple days. What's been keeping you busy lately? Nice seeing you around :lol:

Been moving around for work. The company would have me go to different places for weeks or months and the place I was living didnt have interenet available, but Im settled in now, so should be making appearances around FFT alot.

Just wanted to see how its going. Im finally back online after being away for 2 years. Same crew still going at it? And Im glad to see the league is still around.

Hey J.R. I hope things are going well. Incidently, I was perusing the drafts of current leagues and I saw a team called the Wahoos. Thought it might of been you. :ninja:

Been around again Hoo's?

A few new faces here, but mostly the same.

Sign in to follow this