Sign in to follow this  
NAn

Nice Job Boys

The jetdoc mock, first sign that FF/NFL season is just a few short months away.

Actual drafting, sharing thoughts and ideas as we enter the '07 season always preps me better for coming months.

Great Job as always boys!

:sleep:

It was fun. Good to be with you guys again this year!

Thanks Jetdoc!!! One thing that stood out to me in this draft, as I tracked the picks. It sure seemed easier to be picking 1 thru 5. My hat is off to all of you that picked 6 thru 12 as your decisions seemed tougher and more crucial. Once again, a tough draft, and a great season opener!

yeah i felt that the top half of the draft kinda had picks 1-5 mostly laid out for them, you had to be a lot more careful at the bottom part of the round and make more distinct choices. but so goes fantasy football. one of us teams down at the bottom would kick y'alls butts if we measured this out in the year. :cheers:

great mock as always guys, always fun, and a reminder that the good stuff is just around the corner! :sleep:

Thanks for letting me participate this year! It was fun, a learning experience and a chance to meet new friends on the Board.

I will put up a different type of analysis for your review in about 10 minutes.

It was more difficult for me taking manning in the second round and then have to draft around that choice. I don't think it was a bad choice, just makes you adjust your drafting strategy for the rest of the draft! I still like Norwood as a top 15 performer this year!

Let me know if I can work with any of you throughout the year, you have my e-mail address. Thanks again guys!!