Sign in to follow this  
Cretins

Keeper league hosting?

I've been in a FF redraft league for close to a decade and we want to switch over to a keeper league. I've done a bunch of research, but I cant' find any sites catered to hosting keeper league. Do they actually exist, or are keeper leagues mainly done as a manual process?

Any suggestions? We'd be looking at 10 teams, likely ~3 players to carry over from year to year.

Thanks!

myfantasyleague.com is great for creating any type of custom league you would like to set up.

Another one to consider is RTSports. I too done a lot of research and solicited many opinions and that is what I decided. It was a tossup between them and MyfantasyLeague mentioned above. I think you would be happy with either one. I just personally like the layout of rtsports better.

I just moved all my leagues to there and really like the set up and options available.

I tried Fanstar and really liked it, but they have made some not so favorable changes and the customer support has gone in the shitter fast. I would recommend avoiding them, I had 3 football, 2 hockey, and 2 nascar leagues with them and have moved everything, and as soon as the nascar season is over I will be moving them too.

Good luck!