Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Four Draft Commentary**

Hello. My name is Fumbleweed. You killed my draft. Prepare to die.

Stop . . . saying that.

ted must have changed his mind after sending his list to Lou.....interesting. Lou made the pick shortly after he did and it was neither of the guys that he ended up picking.

May have reached with Moss & Colston but I have a good gut feeling eith both of these guys, especially Moss in his new and improved digs.

ted must have changed his mind after sending his list to Lou.....interesting. Lou made the pick shortly after he did and it was neither of the guys that he ended up picking.

Yeah, he changed his mind. I am glad he was here to take the guys in the order he switched to.

May have reached with Moss & Colston but I have a good gut feeling eith both of these guys, especially Moss in his new and improved digs.

Colston was my 4th round pick :P

I'll be stepping away from my computer for a few minutes. I should be back before my pick, but if I'm not, do not panic. :P

Yeah, he changed his mind. I am glad he was here to take the guys in the order he switched to.

I changed my mind about 20 times since I sent that list, sorry for the mix up, my brain is scrambled right now.

McAllister is not an exciting pick here....almost blew some minds with a much more sexy pick, but in the end chose caution and what is known over what is unknown.

If Bush were to get hurt, I think McAllister becomes a top five back in that offense. It he doesn't, he's still probably top 20.

I'll be stepping away from my computer for a few minutes. I should be back before my pick, but if I'm not, do not panic. :dunno:

This is the best first day we've had in the history of June Mocks. No worries...it won't always be as smooth as today has gone. :P

This is the same quandry I found myself in, in the other mock. The rb's available don't cut the mustard and I have two. There are a few wideouts I could take, but they just don't do it for me. Once again I will grab my #2 Qb in Brees. Does any other team have 4 players gone from it yet?

This is the same quandry I found myself in, in the other mock. The rb's available don't cut the mustard and I have two. There are a few wideouts I could take, but they just don't do it for me. Once again I will grab my #2 Qb in Brees. Does any other team have 4 players gone from it yet?

Indy had 4 players gone in the 1st 2 rounds

I think the Browns have also had four players taken so far.........

I think the Browns have also had four players taken so far.........

No mentioning of NFL teams not drafted from yet, I don't want anyone getting any ideas. :doublethumbsup:

McAllister is not an exciting pick here....almost blew some minds with a much more sexy pick, but in the end chose caution and what is known over what is unknown.

If Bush were to get hurt, I think McAllister becomes a top five back in that offense. It he doesn't, he's still probably top 20.

Wanted Deuce there Fumble, it was him or Cadillac for me. Cadillac is the only RB left that we know will get the full bulk of the work - everyone else at this point is a question mark, some things may clear up before the season starts however. I like Deuce there though, solid pick - stole him from me.

Wanted Deuce there Fumble, it was him or Cadillac for me. Cadillac is the only RB left that we know will get the full bulk of the work - everyone else at this point is a question mark, some things may clear up before the season starts however. I like Deuce there though, solid pick - stole him from me.

There are 1, maybe 2, more that will be carrying the load.

Nice value in Cadillac. Was going to take him.

Cincy now has 4 players taken.

TJ Hoshmizode, lock it up... 'championship'

That stupid commercial always makes me :doublethumbsup:

There are 1, maybe 2, more that will be carrying the load.

Well we THINK they will, it's not a guarantee at this point though in my opinion.

Love the Housh pick, if I didnt already have CJ I probably wouldve said screw the 2nd RB and grabbed him as my #2 WR. Hell I actually thought for a minute, Palmer, CJ and Housh? Should I?

Love the Housh pick, if I didnt already have CJ I probably wouldve said screw the 2nd RB and grabbed him as my #2 WR. Hell I actually thought for a minute, Palmer, CJ and Housh? Should I?

You could have had Palmer, Rudi, CJ, and Housh. That'd be a scary lineup, both for opponenets and for yourself.

Yep. I hate Cadillac after having him last year and suffering through that nightmare, but he's got some value there for sure.

Sorry about that. I was thinking 7th, not 6th. I've been staring at the draft board waiting for Vikings4ever to draft.

It's been a long day.

I think Bulger went a round too early. I was hoping for him in the 5th.

Sorry. Kinda. Well, not really.

Nice shirt.

Yep. I hate Cadillac after having him last year and suffering through that nightmare, but he's got some value there for sure.

Yeah if I had Cadillac last year, I probably wouldn't have drafted him there. I think the offense won't be as atrocious as it was last year, hopefully Garcia can revive it.

That is about as far as I have ever seen a top 12 overall pick fall from one year to the next without injury.

I'm guessing Tiki Barber is going to be falling a lot farther. B)

I'm guessing Tiki Barber is going to be falling a lot farther. B)

He's just become the ultimate sleeper. :dunno:

That is about as far as I have ever seen a top 12 overall pick fall from one year to the next without injury.

Actually, I can think of one that fell much farther. Kordell Stewart was touted as the #2 behind Favre after his big year, on the front covers of magazines and the whole shebang. Then the next year . . . . aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . he might still be falling.

He's just become the ultimate sleeper. :dunno:

Actually, I can think of one that fell much farther. Kordell Stewart was touted as the #2 behind Favre after his big year, on the front covers of magazines and the whole shebang. Then the next year . . . . aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . he might still be falling.

Freddy Lane is sleeping better B)

Nice job today guys. I'm logging off, will check back later tonight B)

surprised to see caddy fall that far too. i still dont like him and hes not in my top 25, but 4th round is a good place to gamble on a guy like that. i like deuce as a 4th a lot more than the 3rd (jetdoc mock) as well.

the bulger pick is a shocker to me. i think he went a full round too early. hes only really had one great fantasy season, and with the QBs still on the board, i have a really really hard time believing he wouldnt have made it back to the next pick.

Anyone see Ray around? The suspense is killing me........

On another note, I will have to compile a cheat sheet for rounds 6 and 7 if we make it to my five. I will not be

available tomorrow until after 5. I won't hold this up.

Anyone see Ray around? The suspense is killing me........

On another note, I will have to compile a cheat sheet for rounds 6 and 7 if we make it to my five. I will not be

available tomorrow until after 5. I won't hold this up.

Lou, did you get my email? I can help you out between 9 and 11:15 cst-ish tmo, and from 9 to 12 or 12:30 thurs if still needed.

Lou, did you get my email? I can help you out between 9 and 11:15 cst-ish tmo, and from 9 to 12 or 12:30 thurs if still needed.

Yes.It is on my Yahoo acount and I have not been there today to send a responce. The help would be great Bomb. Let me see how the next couple of picks shake out. I will send an e mail tonight. Appreciate the offer.