JScott:

1.01- RB LaDainian Tomlinson, SD

2.12- WR Reggie Wayne, Ind.

3.01- RB Cedric Benson, Chi.

4.12- WR Hines Ward, Pit.

5.01- QB Donovan McNabb, Phi.

6.12- RB Chester Taylor, Min.

7.01- WR Mark Clayton, Bal.

A nice balanced squad and I didn't see it coming. LT and Wayne are a solid 1, 2 punch. If McNabb stays healthy and takes off where he left off....watch out! Benson should be a fine #2 though nothing spectacular. I love ward in damn near the 5th, but not really that high on Clayton. Good job Dad!

8.12- TE Jason Witten, Dal.

9.01- RB Lamont Jordan, Oak.

10.12- TE Ben Watson, NE

11.01- WR Troy Williamson, Min.

12.12- QB Trent Green, Mia.

13.01- K Nate Kaeding, SD

14.12- WR Drew Carter, Car.

15.01- D/ST New England Patriots

Solidified his squad with two nice TE picks, quickly in the 2nd half of the draft. Also scored a steady vet as a Qb backup in round 12. Getting a #4 rb, who appears to be a starter, in round 9, could be a coup of sorts, though I feel Rhodes is gonna play a bigger role then we currently think. I feel you shored up a few positions on an already solid squad, but had an average second half of the draft.

Top picks- Ward, and McNabb (buyer beware) LT and Wayne were no brainers!

Can't single out any mistakes, other than a few guys I'm just not high on, like Clayton, but I seem to be in the definite minority, and you got him in 7. Your first 5 picks alone, make this a squad that could really explode, especially if Benson steps up to fill the big shoes of Jones. You have to be pleased with your team!

ICEMAN:

1.02- RB Steven Jackson, Stl.

2.11- RB Ronnie Brown, Mia.

3.02- TE Antonio Gates, SD

4.11- RB Marshawn Lynch, Buf.

5.02- WR Deion Branch, Sea.

6.11- QB Tony Romo, Dal.

7.02- WR Terry Glenn, Dal.

I Love SJax and Ronnie at 1 and 2. Gates is Gates, and you got the best TE in the draft, but at the expense of the Wr position. I like Glenn better than Branch, and feel he will equal or beat his production. Lynch is a great #3, and what a solid backfield. You over spent on Romo a bit, but what am I saying.......I took a Qb in the 4th???? Nice Work!

8.11- QB Phillip Rivers, SD

9.02- WR Donte' Stallworth, NE

10.11- D/ST Chicago Bears

11.02- K Adam Vinatieri, Ind.

12.11- WR Michael Clayton, TB

13.02- TE Daniel Graham, NE

14.11- RB Anthony Thomas, Buf.

This team was in need of Wr help coming out of the first half, as we start 3, and you didn't completely attend to that. I do like the potential of the 2 guys you got, but they both have a few hurdles. Stallworth is in that offense that spreads the wealth, and he must adjust to a new system. I don't think there is a better team or Qb. for this challenge though. If Clayton can regain his stride, I feel he is the perfect Wr for garcia, as he does struggle some on the long ball, and Clayton is a big target. You need health to carry this thin squad of wideouts. Rivers was a fine backup to Romo and you have a nice pair of Qb's. Getting Graham in round 13 was a great move. Why take a Te any earlier when you have Gates. I love having a good Qb/Te tandem, and you arguably have the best. Taking the defense and kicker where you did, hurt. A-Train in the 14th was a super move, and a great value. It really ties down the pick of Lynch early. I just noticed this and love it. Your second half was half and half. Half brilliant and half wtf. I just wonder what this good squad would have looked like if it wasn't for rounds 10 and 11.

Top picks- Ronnie Brown, Glenn, and A-Train (of course SJax)

Question- rounds 10 and 11

keys- health at wideout, and strong production out of your first three picks!

Clash of the Titans:

1.03- RB Larry Johnson, KC

2.10- WR Terrell Owens, Dal.

3.03- RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jax.

4.10- WR Plaxico Burress, NYG

5.03- RB Ahman Green, Hou.

6.10- WR Joey Galloway, TB

7.03- TE Jeremy Shockey, NYG

You Suck!!!(WOW)...........and you got a steroid laced squad!! I love the whole thing, and see a bunch of TD's. (except Galloway) Great team Clash!

8.10- QB Jay Cutler, Den.

9.03- RB Michael Turner, SD

10.10- WR Ronald Curry, Oak.

11.03- QB Jake Delhomme, Car.

12.10- QB Rex Grossman, Chi.

13.03- WR Michael Jenkins, Atl.

14.10- K Jason Elam, Den.

15.03- D/ST, San Diego Chargers

Strong 2nd half draft, but I can't figure out the 3 Qb, 1TE thing?? I love the first 4 picks. You need Shockey to miss a few people after he catches the ball. I think this is a very strong team.

Top picks- your first 5 then 7-10. Then just pick one of those two Qb's, and grab a Te. Nice draft Clash!!!

Captain Lou:

1.04- RB Frank Gore, SF

2.09- WR Steve Smith, Car.

3.04- WR Roy Williams, Det.

4.09- QB Tom Brady, NE

5.04- RB Marion Barber III, Dal.

6.09- WR Braylon Edwards, Cle.

7.04- RB Warrick Dunn, Atl.

You ole Dog! Gore is great, and I easily see him cracking the top 2 overall, the way things are looking in the Bay. You can't go wrong with S. Smith as he is the top wideout in the draft. He doesn't have Wayne or Housh cutting in on him, and he simply can't be covered. Roy is a great #2, as many have him a borderline #1. Brady is poised for his best season ever, and on the conservative side, will be a solid steady producer. I love Barber for the reasons I love MJD. TD"S!!!! You have a great start, and I know you aren't going to glide the rest of the way out!

8.09- RB Kevin Jones, Det.

9.04- WR Kevin Curtis, Phi.

10.09- QB Michael Vick, Atl.

11.04- TE L.J. Smith, Phi.

12.09- TE Randy McMichael, Stl.

13.04- K Robbie Gould, Chi.

14.09- WR Marty Booker, Mia.

15.04- D/ST, Philadelphia Eagles

Solid second half................Carry on Lou!!

Top picks- Gore, Smith, Barber, and Jones

Question- Curtis is a year off. (I wonder what the team would have looked like with T.Jones instead of Roy in the 3rd?) Great draft Lou!

The Soloist:

1.05- RB Willie Parker, Pit.

2.08- WR Marvin Harrison, Ind.

3.05- RB Thomas Jones, NYJ

4.08- WR Andre Johnson, Hou.

5.05- QB Jon Kitna, Det.

6.08- RB Fred Taylor, Jax.

7.05- WR Vincent Jackson, SD

I respect your style, as you follow no profile available on the net. I can't find a fault with your strategy here, but feel jackson would have been there in the next round. Parker, Jones and Taylor are tough, and then you still have Marvin! If Kitna takes this team to the next level this year, you are onto something. Kudos!

8.08- TE Chris Cooley, Was.

9.05- WR Jerry Porter, Oak.

10.08- QB Ben Roethlisberger, Pit.

11.05- RB Dominic Rhodes, Oak.

12.08- K Shayne Graham, Cin.

13.05- WR Ashley Lelie, SF

14.08- QB Jason Campbell, Was.

15.05- D/ST, Denver Broncos

I loved your first half, going against the trends all the way. I feel you had an average second half. I loved the Cooley pick, as I feel he is a top 5 TE. I'm not a fan of Porter, and feel Curry will be the guy, but the 9th is worth a look for a guy with his tools. I feel the second HOMER pick will really pay off. Rhodes will impact this team more fantasy wise by seasons end, and you got him in the 11th. Ben was a solid backup pick. My only problem was I feel you took an apparent strength, and turned it into your weakness. The extra Qb, and the early kicker caused weakness not only at wideout due to depth, but also a definite depth problem at TE. I thought both could have been avoided. Health will be the key. Love the guts you show during a draft!

Top picks - Jones, Taylor, Cooley, and Rhodes

Question - Early kicker, extra Qb, and Lelie

Ray Lewis' Limo Driver:

1.06- RB Joseph Addai, Ind.

2.07- WR Torry Holt, Stl.

3.06- WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari.

4.07- RB Jamal Lewis, Cle.

5.06- WR Reggie Brown, Phi.

6.07- QB Matt Hasselbeck, Sea.

7.06- TE Vernon Davis, DEN

Holt, Fitz, and Brown??? You got to be kidding me!! We start 3 and you have that covered. Addai will be a solid, and a very steady rb force, with upside to boot. I'm not a Jamal guy, but a good pick in the mid 4th. Hass and Davis round your squad out nicely. Keep this up and you can join the IBL league! :JK:

8.07- RB DeShaun Foster, Car.

9.06- RB Vernand Morency, GB

10.07- D/ST, Baltimore Ravens

11.06- WR Nate Burleson, Sea.

12.07- WR Ernest Wilford, Jax.

13.06- QB Byron Leftwich, Jax.

14.07- RB Adrian Peterson, Chi.

15.06- K David Akers, Phi

I loved the start of your second half. The back to back Rb grab was excellant, and really set your team up well. I hated the defense that early, and really felt Burleson could have been available tomarrow. Wilford was a great pick, then I feel a back up TE would have been better than the peterson pick. What can I say.......I think you had a really solid draft regardless of what I felt were faults. Solid Rb's, solid wr's, a fine Qb, and one very exciting young TE on an up and coming team. Good job ray!!

"Addai will be a soi"

:D

I'm starting to add second half commentary. I feel we all set our teams up through the first 7 rounds. We make decisions which are cause/effect. Now we have to tie it all together in the second half. I realize that these later picks are more subjective then ever, but how we adjust to the needs set forth by the first 7 picks, quite evident.

It's above

Dan:

1.07- RB Brian Westbrook, Phi.

2.06- RB Brandon Jacobs, NYG

3.07- WR Anquan Boldin, Ari.

4.06- QB Marc Bulger, Stl.

5.07- WR Laveranues Coles, NYJ

6.06- TE Kellen Winslow, Jr., Cle.

7.07- WR Isaac Bruce, STL

Welcome Dan. It's been nice to have you back in a more involved role on the board. The Class of 2000 was a good year!! Your squad reminds me of the Soloist, as you don't simply follow the crowd. Westy was a monster last year, and I hope his body can repeat. I feel Jacobs could make or break your squad. I love him by the way, and feel he could easily return big for a 2nd round investment. Wideouts are kinda weak, but that is what happens when you grab to rb's and a qb in the first 4 rounds. (See my squad)

I'm not a Winslow fan, but might be in the minority. Good Work!

8.06- RB Brandon Jackson, GB

9.07- WR Mike Furrey, Det.

10.06- WR Joe Horn, Atl.

11.07- QB Matt Schaub, Hou.

12.06- RB Lorenzo Booker, Mia.

13.07- K Jeff Reed, Pit.

14.06- WR Amani Toomer, NYG

15.07- D/ST, Pittsburgh Steelers

You had a good first half to work with, the only weakness being at wideout. I didn't see that weakness addressed as good as it could have been. Furrey should be good for yardage, but we don't get credit for catches, and he doesn't find the endzone with Roy on his squad. You had a slight depth concern at rb, and I feel you did cover it. I like the Jackson pick, and feel Booker serves a solid purpose. I feel he could have been had in the next round, but that doesn't affect much. I wish that you would have chose another TE instead of the extra wideout. I see all three Wr's in this half, and Bruce, as roughly equal wideouts, though Bruce headlines the group. Shaub won't be called upon often and fulfills his purpose. Overall, I wasn't as happy with your second half and wonder which half you thought you did better in??

Top Picks - Boldin in the 3rd, and I like jacobs in the 2nd (at least the potential)

Question - The 1 TE strategy, and Bulger in the 4th. (I hypocritically took Brees in the 4th)

Vikings4Ever:

1.08- RB Shaun Alexander, Sea.

2.05- RB Willis McGahee, Bal.

3.08- WR Javon Walker, Den.

4.05- WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Cin.

5.08- WR Darrell Jackson, SF

6.05- RB Tatum Bell, Det.

7.08- QB Matt Leinart, ARI

Great plan V4E. Two solid backs then three straight wideouts. I'm not high on DJax but he could easily prove me wrong. Bell is a solid #3, as he will carry the torch early, and matt was a great late 7th round Qb!!

8.05- RB Lendale White, Ten.

9.08- QB Brett Favre, GB

10.05- WR Derrick Mason, Bal.

11.08- RB Chris Henry, Ten.

12.05- WR Brandon Marshall, Den.

13.08- K Jeff Wilkins, Stl.

14.05- TE Greg Olsen, Chi.

15.08- D/ST, Miami Dolphins

I loved the start, and your draft plan in general. There was no way of knowing that Brown was about to re-enter the rb picture, so I can't and won't gig you for that, but I feel Morency was the pick there. That would have allowed you the extra pick for another TE. Favre in the 9th was shrewd, and Marshall in the 12th, a great find! I'm not enamored with Mason, and I think you messed up some by depending on a Rookie TE on his own.

Top Picks - SA at #8, Bell as your #3 Rb in the 6th, and favre in the 9th

Question - 1 TE, DJax, taking 2 backs as a #4 rb

FantasyKing:

1.09- RB Laurence Maroney, NE

2.04- WR Chad Johnson, Cin.

3.09- QB Carson Palmer, Cin.

4.04- RB Carnell Williams, TB

5.09- RB Jerious Norwood, Atl.

6.04- TE Tony Gonzalez, KC

7.09- WR Jericho Cotchery, NYJ

Upside in Maroney, and the loss of Dillon might prove this pick to be the one. I see the Pats leading alot, and running the ball. That is why my enthusiasm is lightened on the wideouts and Brady. CJ is a great anchor in your receiving corp, and he will need his "A" game. Palmer was nice in the 3rd and he makes a great tandem with CJ until housh catches one. Norwood was a bargain in the 3rd, as that team runs the ball, and Gonzo is Gonzo. If Caddy, and Cotch perform as you plan, you are going to be in good shape. Wideout help will be needed in the second half.

8.04- RB Ladell Betts, Was.

9.09- WR Greg Jennings, GB

10.04- WR Eddie Kennison, KC

11.09- QB Chad Pennington, NYJ

12.04- RB Marcel Shipp, Ari.

13.09- WR Arnaz Battle, SF

14.04- K Olindo Mare', NO

15.09- D/ST. Minnesota Vikings

I feel you did what you needed to do in this half. I love Jennings, feel Kennison will give you a game or 2, and Battle was a forgotten Wr. in the 12th. I also loved the Betts grab in the 8th. Pennington will handle his light duty, as Palmer will do the heavy lifting. The choice of Shipp, instead of a 2nd TE, was suprising, and well, suprising. I sure would have felt better overall without him.

Top picks - Palmer, Norwood, and Jennings

Question - Cotchery, and Shipp (1 TE)

Remote controller:

1.10- RB Rudi Johnson, Cin.

2.03- RB Reggie Bush, NO

3.10- WR Donald Driver, GB

4.03- QB Drew Brees, NO

5.10- RB DeAngelo Williams, Car.

6.03- WR Chris Chambers, Mia.

7.10- TE Todd Heap, BAL

A typical squad for me. I like my back field alot, and love the Qb/Rb tandem of Brees to Bush, especially with bush being my #2. My wideouts need some support, but i have two i am comfortable with. Driver is the type of #1 Wr I always seem to get. Hell........he's the one I always get???? He has that chemistry with his Qb that you gotta love though. Chambers needs to be the 2005 version though. :hope: DeAngelo was a nice gift in the 5th, and I was really pleased with Heap in the 7th. I will beef up the wideouts and fill in with anything you guys let slide by.

8.03- WR D.J. Hackett, Sea.

9.10- WR Brandon Jones, Ten.

10.03- WR Muhsin Muhammad, Chi.

11.10- QB J.P. Losman, Buf.

12.03- TE Bo Scaife, Ten.

13.10- RB Kenny Irons, Cin.

14.03- K Matt Stover, Bal.

15.10- D/ST, Jacksonville Jaguars

I entered the second half needing Wr help, and added 3 in a row. Hackett is a receiver I'm targeting this year, as I feel he is poised to really make fantasy impact this year. Hass seemed to key on him late last season, and I feel that chemistry will grow. I had 2 other receivers in sight when I grabbed Jones, but felt he was in the best position. First off I felt he was the #1 receiver on his team. Secondly, I felt that his Qb was only going to get better this season. Muhammed was one of the other wideouts I had considered, so it was nice when I was able to grab him too. Scaife in the 12th, is my sleeper this season. I believe in the "Texas Connection", and have the luxury of acting on this hunch, with heap on my squad. I realize I could have gotten him in the 13th, but already had decided that I was taking Irons there to protect my 1st round investment. Losman was the top Qb on my list when I pulled the trigger on him. He too won't have to do much, but always has a few monster games with Evans.

Top Picks - Rudi/Reggie Combo, and Williams in the 5th

Question - 4th round Qb, and 7th round TE though I like both of there perceived values. I just wonder what my team would look like with a 7th round Qb and a 8th round TE.

Fumbleweed:

1.11- RB Travis Henry, Den.

2.02- QB Peyton Manning, Ind.

3.11- WR Lee Evans, Buf.

4.02- RB Deuce McAllister, NO

5.11- RB Adrian Peterson, Min.

6.02- WR Santana Moss, Was.

7.11- WR Bernard Berrian, CHI

I like the way you got your man in Manning in the 2nd, yet still landed what I have as a top 10 back in Henry. Deuce was a good pick up in the 4th, giving you two solid TD guys for your Rb tandem. Like any of us who went with a qb in the first 4 rounds, you need to find support for you receiving crew. We both know that they are out there. Evans is much like Chambers, and Santana like the both of them. These two can put up some huge weeks. You need one of them to bring consistency. I might be wrong, but I grabbed Heap a round earlier than I wanted to, for I felt you were gonna solidify that position soon. I love the way you work the bottom rounds of a draft, and I know you'll have a solid finish. You went to Church tonight, so we're all toast!!! I can't really imagine what it would be like to do this draft and also have to run it! Great Job Fumble in everything you bring to the board! Edited to say Berrian was a nice pick and already changed your Wr landscape immensely.

8.02- QB Vince Young, Ten.

9.11- WR Santonio Holmes, Pit.

10.02- WR Devery Henderson, NO

11.11- TE Heath Miller, Pit.

12.02- TE Dallas Clark, Ind.

13.11- RB Reuben Droughns, NYG

14.02- K Josh Brown, Sea.

15.11- D/ST, Dallas Cowboys

This is my favorite 2nd half of the draft. Vince Young was an explosive piece of your puzzle. I considered Holmes with Brandon Jones, Henderson and Muhammed for my picks in 9 and 10, and we split the 4 right down the middle. After missing out on a higher tier TE, you grabbed back to back values late, wait........we grabbed the 2nd 1 for you. It worked out nicely as I still think you got your guy in Droughns with your next pick. That was an unbelievable spot to find him still available. Great finish Fumble, but like I said above, "I love the way you work the bottom of a draft."

Top Picks - Duece in the 4th, Berrian in the 7th, and your whole 2nd half!

Question - Wonder what this squad would have looked like with a 5th round qb? That would change the 2 picks that I question slightly, in Evans and AP. I would love to have Manning though.

Gratefulted:

1.12- RB Edgerrin James, Ari.

2.01- RB Clinton Portis, Was.

3.12- WR Marques Colston, NO

4.01- WR Randy Moss, NE

5.12- RB Julius Jones, Dal.

6.01- WR Calvin Johnson, Det.

7.12- TE Algae Crumpler, ATL

I have James at this spot, and don't think you could have done better there. I'm not a Portis guy, but realize where he was last season before he got hurt. It was a good corner, and got you two nice backs. I loved your plan on the next corner, grabbing the two Wr's. Colston was a player I was drooling over a few picks later. Jones is like Portis for me, but he did come in the very late 5th. If Portis and Julius rise to the top on their teams, you will be $hittin in tall cotton. I think you could have got the rookie on the next curve. It will be interesting to see what happens here on this corner. That will really bring your squad into more focus. Always fun Ted! Edited with the very logical pick of a nice TE. Gonna be a long wait for the next corner.

8.01- TE Alge Crumpler, Atl.

9.12- RB Mike Bell, Den.

10.01- WR Matt Jones, Jax.

11.12- QB Alex Smith, SF

12.01- WR Drew Bennett, Stl.

13.12- WR Anthony Gonzalez, Ind.

14.01- K Neil Rackers, Ari.

15.12- D/ST, Tennessee Titans

To answer your question, I felt I did better in the second half, but that's really not saying much. I felt I addressed the concerns, and got a couple players that I covet - Schaub & Jackson. I was disappointed in the receivers to the extent that I missed a couple targets by very narrow margins. Brandon Marshall comes to mind, who went the pick before me. I had a few of those, but determined to go with older, reliable, know-what-you-get receivers because of the nature of the draft and the league to follow. My goal was to build a receiving corps from key options and explosive and potentially explosive offenses. In a best-ball format, it makes sense to me. Perhaps I'm clouded, having never done this before.

The Tight End strategy is two-fold. First, it's hypocritical. I was told to draft without regard to the No-Hassle League, which I intended to follow from the moment that I discovered that. To that end, the 2nd TE was taken off my list as an option, largely. Second, which TE at that point in the draft is realistically going to outpoint the TE I have? So I am sacrificing one week. On the other side, Amani Toomer is very likely to play a part in the best ball format. I hear the injury argument, and I get that. But I can't see controlling a draft that is limited to 15 players in playing to an injury. That may make that shaky, but this is just a watcher league. If it were one that we were controlling and managing throughout the year, it's really not bad. I could address the issue if it became one. :dunno:

To answer your question, I felt I did better in the second half, but that's really not saying much. I felt I addressed the concerns, and got a couple players that I covet - Schaub & Jackson. I was disappointed in the receivers to the extent that I missed a couple targets by very narrow margins. Brandon Marshall comes to mind, who went the pick before me. I had a few of those, but determined to go with older, reliable, know-what-you-get receivers because of the nature of the draft and the league to follow. My goal was to build a receiving corps from key options and explosive and potentially explosive offenses. In a best-ball format, it makes sense to me. Perhaps I'm clouded, having never done this before.

The Tight End strategy is two-fold. First, it's hypocritical. I was told to draft without regard to the No-Hassle League, which I intended to follow from the moment that I discovered that. To that end, the 2nd TE was taken off my list as an option, largely. Second, which TE at that point in the draft is realistically going to outpoint the TE I have? So I am sacrificing one week. On the other side, Amani Toomer is very likely to play a part in the best ball format. I hear the injury argument, and I get that. But I can't see controlling a draft that is limited to 15 players in playing to an injury. That may make that shaky, but this is just a watcher league. If it were one that we were controlling and managing throughout the year, it's really not bad. I could address the issue if it became one. :dunno:

I didn't consider the "No Hassle" format at all either. I always grab a 2nd TE anyway, for there are not near as many of them. This protects me from injury to my #1 TE, since this is a TE required league. I always try to snag a up and coming guy in this position. Every year, every position has that guy that explodes onto the scene, early in the year. It is like a Chinese fire drill to get him. There are plenty of wideouts on the wire, but a valued few TE's. It just so happens that my conservative style, hedges my bets in the "No Hassle" format, but it is not formulated for it. Thanks for your explanations. I would love to hear your take on the teams. It would be a fresh look.

I'll see if I can find some time to put some thoughts together on the teams. I don't want to simply echo what others have said, but I'll give it a shot.

I'll see if I can find some time to put some thoughts together on the teams. I don't want to simply echo what others have said, but I'll give it a shot.

Doesn't even have to be full tilt. Anything that will use this tough draft as a lesson for our upcoming IBL effort. Targets and such.

Thanks for finishing up, remote. Much appreciated. :dunno: :bandana:

:thumbsup:

Holy $h!t Ted. I didn't realize that yours didn't take. I was having problem editing posts on the site the night I thought I finished.

Gratefulted:

1.12- RB Edgerrin James, Ari.

2.01- RB Clinton Portis, Was.

3.12- WR Marques Colston, NO

4.01- WR Randy Moss, NE

5.12- RB Julius Jones, Dal.

6.01- WR Calvin Johnson, Det.

7.12- QB Eli Manning, NYG

I have James at this spot, and don't think you could have done better there. I'm not a Portis guy, but realize where he was last season before he got hurt. It was a good corner, and got you two nice backs. I loved your plan on the next corner, grabbing the two Wr's. Colston was a player I was drooling over a few picks later. Jones is like Portis for me, but he did come in the very late 5th. If Portis and Julius rise to the top on their teams, you will be $hittin in tall cotton. I think you could have got the rookie on the next curve. It will be interesting to see what happens here on this corner. That will really bring your squad into more focus. Always fun Ted! Edited with the very logical pick of a nice TE. Gonna be a long wait for the next corner.

8.01- TE Alge Crumpler, Atl.

9.12- RB Mike Bell, Den.

10.01- WR Matt Jones, Jax.

11.12- QB Alex Smith, SF

12.01- WR Drew Bennett, Stl.

13.12- WR Anthony Gonzalez, Ind.

14.01- K Neil Rackers, Ari.

15.12- D/ST, Tennessee Titans

You were very balanced going into the second half. Manning/Crumpler at the 7/8 corner really brought your team into focus. Bell was a good #4 Rb, and you really had no cuff available. Jones, Bennett, and Gonzalez give you great depth at wideout, though 2 of them are rookies. (The best two rookie wideouts) I wish you would have grabbed a 2nd TE and forgone the 6th Wr. I think Smith is a great compliment to Manning. The Davis connection should really start to mature this year, and it never hurts to have a cagey vet, like DJax, in the fold to mentor. My only complaint is the one TE, and a few players I don't particularly like, but that is subjective stuff. Nice plan and draft from the 12 slot.

Top Picks- James in the 1st, Colston, right out from under me, in the 3rd, and Bennett in the 12th

Question- the one TE plan, and Portis at 2.01

Out of curiosity, why *don't* you like the one TE plan? Alge is a solid #1 TE and IMO taking a WR late offers far greater upside than taking a flier on a TE.

Out of curiosity, why *don't* you like the one TE plan? Alge is a solid #1 TE and IMO taking a WR late offers far greater upside than taking a flier on a TE.

In this format, where a TE is required, I understand you can always go to the wire, but many times the pickings are slim, as there aren't as many of them. WR's, on the other hand, are plentiful. If you were to suffer an injury to your TE it would be much harder to replace his production. That's it.

Lose crumpler and pick up, say................Baker. Ouch!!! Lose a #3 wideout, grab one of the handful of producing Wr's on the wire. Remember also I was questioning the #6 Wr. He is likely VERY replaceable.