Sign in to follow this  
DBZFan2K

Chris Benoit and his family found dead in their home

Where are they going to burry this piece of sh!t, I want to go p!ss on his grave. This guy is a focking tool. How can you kill your own 7yr child :thumbsup:

Where are they going to burry this piece of sh!t, I want to go p!ss on his grave. This guy is a focking tool. How can you kill your own 7yr child :cry:

Don't judge. We don't know. Mighta been self defense. :thumbsup:

Don't judge. We don't know. Mighta been self defense. :thumbsup:

Not even funny A$$HAT

HIGHLIGHTS OF PRESS CONFERENCE ON BENOIT TRAGEDY

By: Bob Ryder

6/26/2007 3:34:24 PM

Authorities conducted a press conference this afternoon regarding the deaths of Chris, Nancy, and Daniel Benoit. Here are highlights from the press conference:

# Authorities have ruled the deaths were a result of a murder suicide.

# Test results indicate that Chris Benoit killed his wife Nancy "sometime on Friday" and his son Daniel "sometime on Saturday". Test results show that Chris Benoit killed himself sometime "later on Saturday".

# A bible was found placed next to the bodies of Nancy and Daniel.

# Nancy was found in a family room upstairs. Daniel was found in his bed.

# Chris was found hanging in the weight room in the basement.

# Authorities found "a lot" of prescription drugs at the scene, including anabolic steroids.

# Authorities are aware of only one prior arrest for Chris Benoit, for DUI.

# Scott Ballard, the District Attorney handling the case, said he termed the killings "bizarre" because of the timing of the deaths and that he remained in the house for some period of time after killing Nancy and Daniel.

# Ballard said, "I'm baffled why anybody would kill a 7 year old baby.

# Nancy was bound on her feet and wrists and wrapped in a towel.

# Text messages received by friends were received several hours after they were sent, perhaps explaining reports that messages were sent during the day on Sunday.

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29056 :thumbsup:

Im not the least bit bothered that benoit is gone..i didnt care about him 1 way or the other...

and while cheating is bad...kill your wife? come on...and kill your son?...thats the worst..and whats up with the other 2 kids?...

i only watch cuz my friend is in it..and im NOT bringing this up to him or his gal on saturday..but u have to worry..u litterally sign your life away to the devil when u work for vince...

vince likes my friend NOW..but what about later on?..what if his gal comes to a show and is raped? would they write that into the focking script? probably....

chris was always polite to my friend..so that was nice..but u truly dont know how people are behind closed doors...

u looked at his pic and would say....oooh...intense wrestler!!

now you look at it and think....oooooh...focking lunatic...

im glad i didnt waste time with this tribute show...

eddie guerrero and owen hart died(owen during the same PPV) and they had the shows go on and this one they cancel?... :cry:

there are probably only 20% of wrestlers not using the "gas"...i know..that includes my friend, eugene, doink and khali...so yeah, most everyone else does them including vince...

there are probably only 20% of wrestlers not using the "gas"...i know..that includes my friend, eugene, doink and khali...so yeah, most everyone else does them including vince...

Notice the guys you referenced are not SUPER stars. They see guys who ARE the super stars that are "gasing" it, and they have to to just keep up. :D

Roidhead kills wife and 7 year old kid, what a phucking piece of human trash. :banana:

This wasn't Chris...it can't be him...I still think it was cabron monoxide.

This wasn't Chris...it can't be him...I still think it was cabron monoxide.

:banana:

I wonder if he didn't intentionally kill his son?

Maybe he tried killing his wife, and his son got in the way, such as, maybe he tried to poison her, and the kid accidentally got into the poison, or drank/ate something that was poisoned by accident, and that pushed him over the edge to kill himself :banana:

Life must be fun in your little world BP. :banana:

I can't believe the police actually said the following:

"The place was really torn apart, said Officer Richard Guzinya. It looked like George "The Animal" Steele had been there."

:banana:

WARNING SIGNS THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH CHRIS BENOIT

By: Bob Ryder

6/26/2007 5:08:55 PM

In speaking with close friends and confidants of Chris Benoit contacted this afternoon, apparently there were some warning signs that something was wrong with Benoit.

Some of the information learned by 1Wrestling.com by colleagues and friends that did not want to be quoted:

"This wasn't roid rage, this was insanity. Roid rage doesn't last for 48 hours. There were signs that something was wrong. Stories have emerged that a year ago he became paranoid and believed he was being followed. He wouldn't let Nancy leave the house because he believed someone was out to get them."

“Chris hated religion. He didn't believe in it. I cannot comprehend him putting bibles by the bodies. I am shocked.”

In addition, 1Wrestling has learned that sources close to Nancy are reporting that she had a safety deposit box with evidence of past rages and that authorities should check the box if anything ever happened to her.

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=29059

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more...ex.html?cnn=yes

Strangled his wife and smothered his son. Seems like a nice guy.

Quoted from above:

Benoit's 43-year-old wife was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle, Ballard said. Daniel was probably killed late Saturday or early Sunday, the body found in his bed, the district attorney said.

If this is true then his son was alive with a dead mom in her room for a day?!@#@! :banana: This guy should have just offed himself. Society is much better without this piece of shiit.

Notice the guys you referenced are not SUPER stars. They see guys who ARE the super stars that are "gasing" it, and they have to to just keep up. :banana:

true....

at small shows...wwe sends scouts all over and guys here see cm punk, daivari and kennedy make it and they think...if i take that step, would it help me make it? il quit it when i make it big...(sure)...

my friend is a midget..he has no reason to use roids haha..

Chris Benoit's name should never be spoken in a respectful way again.

How could a human being hold a pillow over his own son's face and kill him?

When Boston's Brad Delp decided he couldn't go on, he wrote a note to alert people to save the family cat. This benoit assh*le has less regard for his own focking kid. :shocking:

Chris Benoit's name should never be spoken in a respectful way again.

How could a human being hold a pillow over his own son's face and kill him?

When Boston's Brad Delp decided he couldn't go on, he wrote a note to alert people to save the family cat. This benoit assh*le has less regard for his own focking kid. :P

I have to agree. But at the same time, you, me or anyone here cant comprehend the insanity that he must have been in to do all of this.

Kill wife, hang out with sone for a day, kill son, relax for awhile, kill self. The timeline is almost unbelieveable. Imagine the horror the boy lived through his last 24 hours. Did he know his mom was dead? Was he in constant fear or oblivious to it all?

You know what is annoying? He killed everyone, but the dogs.

Kil lthe dogs, let the kid live.

Below is a timeline of the text messages Benoit sent to co-workers as first reported by WWE:

* 3:53am - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

* 3:53am - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."

* 3:54am - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

* 3:55am - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

* 5:58am - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

Vince at the beginning of ECW Tuesday Night:

After authorities revealed the grisly details of Chris Benoit's final days, the WWE is changing their tune. In a televised statement, aired just moments ago on Sci Fi Channel's ECW, Vince McMahon made it clear -- they will no longer honor the memory of the murdering wrestler:

"Last night on 'Monday Night Raw,' the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, the WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world -- entertain you."

Then part of the timeline from WWE.com

The decision to cancel the live event scheduled in Corpus Christi that night was made between 4 and 5 p.m. In keeping with company policy, and with limited knowledge regarding facts of the case, WWE choose to air a memorial dedicated to the career of Chris Benoit. As facts emerged surrounding the case, all tributes to Chris Benoit were removed both on-air and on WWE.com.

The real Chris loved his family...watch the testimonials last night.

Yea, I also saw how people said they trusted him with their, and their kids lives. I think that was Chavo. Now how do you think he feels?

I liked Benoit as a Wrestler, but now he deserves no respect and what he did was chicken sh1t. WWE is doing the right thing and distancing themselves now. Also, Benoit is getting what he deserves in hell. Maybe he's questioning his thoughts on religion now? :thumbsup:

Sure killing the boy was bad, but the parents also HAD HIM ON STEROIDS.

The boy had old needle marks in his arms, Ballard said. He said he had been told the parents considered him undersized and had given him growth hormones.

If I were a religious man, I might think God did the boy a favor. Someone should get a statement from Fred Phelps.

Sure killing the boy was bad, but the parents also HAD HIM ON STEROIDS.

If I were a religious man, I might think God did the boy a favor. Someone should get a statement from Fred Phelps.

I found this article on IMDB about Benoit's son and may shed some light on why the boy had needle marks in his arms and why Chris (Burn in hell) Benoit and his wife used them for the son. I will never defend a man who kills his wife/son but I read the Espn story about how they were giving the boy HGH and my hate for him went through the roof. This article could be why they injected the boy or least the person who created this topic on Benoit's board at IMDB seems to see it that way.

Report: Benoit's Son Had Fragile X Syndrome

06/26/2007 by Ryan Clark

Canadian female Pam Winthrope told News 1130 in Canada that Chris Benoit's son had a genetic condition called Fragile X syndrome.

According to WebMD, "Fragile X Syndrome is a defect of the X chromosome which causes mild mental retardation. The disorder occurs more frequently and severely among males than females. This condition is the leading known familial cause of mental retardation in the United States. Language delays, behavioral problems, autism or autistic-like behavior (including poor eye contact and hand-flapping), enlarged external genitalia (macroorchidism), large or prominent ears, hyperactivity, delayed motor development and/or poor sensory skills are among the wide range of symptoms associated with this disorder."

Winthrope, whose son also suffers from the condition, told the Canadian news outlet that her husband reached out to Benoit five years ago in an attempt to increase awareness about Fragile X.

She told News 1130, "We talked to him because I was trying to set up a support group in BC and in Canada, we only have a couple of them. My husband was struggling when we got diagnosed with our son, and Chris was struggling with his. They talked for a few minutes and then he said he didn't want to be a public face for Fragile X, he just wanted to keep it really, really quiet."

Winthrope noted that the lack of support for those affected by the disorder can tear families apart. Nonetheless, "she couldn't believe the news that Benoit had taken his life along with his wife and 7-year-old son," wrote News 1130.

Ten year anniversary of the darkest day in wrestling history.

Koko B Ware debuted?

#racist

Guy went psycho and wasted his family. Some people say it was a conspiracy and he didn't do it.

Every year a buddy of mine sends me a Merry Christmas from the Benoits picture.......has the entire Benoit family in like this glamour shots crap.

Weirdly funny.

DBZ :(

Real ?

Yeah from 2007